First FAKE date

My Pretend Girlfriend

Ring…Ring…Ring…

You ignored your mobile phone that was ringing upstairs. You were in the hall, getting ready to leave. You went to a grocery shop and bought everything your mother wrote you to buy. You returned home and were unpacking when suddenly your doorbell rang.

“(Your Name)-ah, will you get that?” Your mother asked.

“Ne!” You said and opened the door. “Jaejoong oppa! Changmin-ssi! What are you doing here?”

“Why won’t you answer your phone, (Your Name)-ssi?” Changmin asked.

“Mianhe, I was busy.” You awkwardly smiled. “Would you like to come inside for lunch?”

“No, because you’re joining us to eat outside.” Jaejoong smiled.

“Huh?”

But before even receiving an answer, Jaejoong looked at Changmin and then…Changmin came close to you and carried you over his shoulder.

“YAH! PUT ME DOWN!” You shouted as your fists began hitting Changmin’s back.

“What’s going on?” Your mother appeared, hearing your scream. “OMO!”

“Ahnyeongseyo!” Jaejoong and Changmin bowed, the latter was still holding you. “We’re (Your Name)’s friends and we were going out.” Jaejoong smiled while Changmin was heading towards the car.

You gave up hitting him and put your hand under your chin, sighing.

“Well…Umm…Have fun?” Your mother said, too shocked at the moment.

“Kamsahamnida!” Jaejoong bowed. “We promise to take care of your daughter.”

Jaejoong happily walked towards the car while your mother awkwardly waved. Changmin already put you in the passenger’s seat and buckled your seatbelt. He went to the driver’s seat while Jaejoong sat in the back.

“You know this is kidnapping, right?” You asked.

“Not exactly.” Changmin said. “Your parents, well at least your mother knows that we’re going to hang out.”

“By hanging out you mean…?”

“Our plan.” Jaejoong smiled.                              

You sighed and looked out the window. You stopped in front of a café and went out.

“(Your Name)-ssi!” The rest of DBSK waved as they approached you.

“So, here’s the plan.” Jaejoong started. “Yeon Hee is now filming for her drama.”

“The filming is taking right in the park, opposite to café.” Yunho said.

“So, all you two have to do is have a fun date as a couple who is madly in love with each other.” Junsu smiled.

“And pretend to get busted by us.” Yoochun smirked.

“Got it.” You nodded.

You all entered the café. Changmin sat opposite to you while others took a table, a little bit farther than you two. You ordered the food and were silently waiting.

“You nervous?” Changmin whispered.

“A little bit.” You smiled. “But it’ll be alright.”

Your order came and you began sipping your tea when suddenly you heard door open. You looked at Changmin, who slightly nodded, meaning it was Yeon Hee.

“Here we go.” Changmin whispered.

He took your hand which was across the table and looked at you with tender. You, on the other hand, rested your chin on your free hand and looked at his eyes. You smiled a little, knowing that now you completely looked like a girl who was in love (Author forgot to mention that you acted in most of your school plays so you were a good actress, not worse than Yeon Hee xD).

“Yeon Hee-ssi!” You heard Junsu squeal.

You slightly giggled and covered your smile with your hand.

 

CHANGMIN’S POV

(Your Name) giggled slightly and tried to hide her beautiful smile. I chuckled and began to sip my tea when my phone rang.

“Yoboseyo?” I answered, my gaze fixed on (Your Name) and my hand gently holding hers.

“Yoboseyo? Changmin-ah, where are you?” I heard Yunho hyung on the other side.

“Ah, hyung! I’m at the studio, practicing the dance.”

“Yah, turn around for a moment.” Yoochun hyung said.

I did as they told me and saw them, chuckling and smirking. I pretended to blush and looked embarrassed. (Your Name) trailed my look and saw my hyungs and Yeon Hee. She also pretended to blush. We stood up, my fingers interlacing with hers and went up to them. (Your Name) slightly hid herself behind me. She looked so sweet doing that that even I almost fell for her act of being caught.

“I thought you said you were going to work on dancing.” Jaejoong hyung said, chuckling. “And instead you’re here with your girlfriend.”

“Mianhe hyung.” I awkwardly rubbed the back of my head.

“Jaejoong-ssi, please don’t be mad at Changmin oppa.” (Your Name) said with a soft voice. “It’s my fault. Mianhe.”

Everyone looked at her with widened eyes. She was just too good.

“Ah, you’re lucky to have her for a girlfriend.” Yoochun hyung quickly said. “No one can get mad at her. She’s too cute.”

“Kamsahamnida, Yoochun-ssi.” She slightly bowed. “Oh…I’ve never seen her before.” She looked at Yeon Hee, who was frozen. “Ahnyeongseyo, Kim (Your Name) imnida.” She slightly bowed again.

“Ah…Ahnyeongseyo, Lee Yeon Hee imnida.” Yeon Hee faked a smile.

Wow. Jaejoong hyung’s plan was working so perfectly! Yeon Hee must really be jealous if she just faked a smile. Usually she’s super friendly.

“Nice to meet you, Yeon Hee-ssi.” (Your Name) smiled.

“Hyungs, can we be alone now?” I asked, pretending to be irritated.

“Sure.” Junsu hyung smiled.

“Let’s go, jagiya.” I said and put my hand on her waist.

“Ne.” She blushed. “Goodbye.” She slightly bowed and we went away from our stage. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATED! So, do you guys like it?

 

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBEheart DON'T be a SILENT reader!