Yesung is being helpful -.-

My Pretend Girlfriend

 

“No.” Changmin shook his head.

He was in the flower shop, his eyes looking at the different bouquets.

“How about this one?” The florist asked, showing him the bouquet of red roses.

“Hmm… Not bad.” Changmin said, taking the bouquet into his hands.

“I wouldn’t pick them for her if I were you.” A voice chuckled behind him.

Changmin turned around and frowned as he saw his rival, Kim Yesung.

“(Your Name)-ah doesn’t like those kind of flowers.” Yesung smiled.

“Oh really?” Changmin asked with sarcasm. “Then what does she like?”

“Ne.” Yesung slowly nodded, pretending not to notice that. “She likes irises.”

With that Yesung left the shop, heading to an unknown destination.

Changmin frowned as he couldn’t understand Yesung. What was that guy trying to do?

“Sir?” The florist was getting impatient.

“I’ll get the irises.” Changmin said, not knowing why he trusted Yesung.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Oh! Changmin-ssi!” You were shocked as you opened the door.

“Tada!” Changmin pulled out the bouquet from behind and gave it to you.

“Omo! Kamsahamnida!” You blushed. “How did you know that irises are my favorite?”

*So he was right then?* Changmin blinked. “Ah, just a lucky guess.”

“Come in!” You smiled as you let him inside your house. “Would you like anything?”

“How about we hang out? Is that alright?” Changmin smiled.

“Ah… Arasso. Wait 10 minutes in the living room.” You pointed to the room and ran upstairs.

“Baby girl, who is it?” Yesung asked, flipping through channels.

“Me.” Changmin said as he sat on the sofa next to Yesung. “I thought I warned you, hyung.”

“Huh?” Yesung looked at the calm maknae. “Oh… I do remember you saying something like that.”

“And?”

“I decided to ignore it.” Yesung softly smiled before looking at the TV. “Oh, by the way, are you here to take her out on a date?”

“It’s none of your business.” Changmin glanced at the door.

“So you are.” Yesung concluded. “Don’t take her out to some fancy restaurant.”

“Bwoh?!”

“She likes quiet places. Parks, lakes… Anything with nature.” Yesung’s eyes were focused on the screen as he kept advising Changmin.

“How do you know?” Changmin raised his eyebrow. “And why are you telling me this?”

“Well… Let’s just say I want you to be an interesting rival… But seeing you at disadvantage, I think about how boring it would be…”

“Oppa!” You entered, interfering with their conversation.

“You’re ready?” Changmin smiled as he stood up.

“Ne.” You smiled.

As Changmin was coming up to you, Yesung chuckled as he himself stood up and headed towards the doors.

“Baby girl, come home early, arasso?” Yesung asked, cupping your face.

“Arasso, oppa.” You giggled as his lips landed on your cheeks and he hugged you tightly.

“Be careful, arasso? I’ll warn eomma and appa.” He whispered to your ears before letting you go.

Changmin watched the scene with clenched fists, trying to calm himself down.

“Have fun!” Yesung waved as he saw you two drive away.

*What’s wrong with this guy? Isn’t he jealous?* Changmin thought. *Something is wrong here.*

“Oppa, gwenchana?” You asked, snapping him out of his thoughts.

“Neh.” He smiled.

But his thoughts were with Yesung, who was now happily telling DBSK about Changmin’s progress.

“WAH!” Junsu squealed as he slightly jumped on the sofa.

“Our maknae is so dense!” Yoochun sighed, shaking his head.

“Come to think of it, what is your dongsaeng thinking about the whole ‘Changmin loves her’ thing?” Yunho asked.

“She said she’s afraid.” Yesung smiled. “Don’t forget, Changmin is her first love, as well as kiss, so my baby girl is kind of afraid of having a broken heart.”

“Hyung, you know that when you call her ‘baby girl’ it sounds like you’re her boyfriend?” Junsu asked.

“Jinja?” Yesung looked at Junsu. “Hmm… The thought never passed my mind.”

“Gosh…” Jaejoong chuckled as he shook his head.

“Oh, by the way, I want to let Changmin know the truth already.” Yesung suddenly said.

“WAE?” Yunho asked.

“Today, I felt like if I push it any further, I’m going to be beaten up by him.” Yesung chuckled. “We pushed him to his limits already.”

“Are you sure?” Jaejoong asked.

“Ne… Besides, he doesn’t even see me as a huge threat anymore, seeing how willing my baby girl is to hang out with him.”

“What should we do then?” Yoochun looked at Yunho.

“I say we…”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATED!!! So, do you think Changmin already ddeserves to know the truth? :)(:

RESULTS OF THE VOTING: THE WINNER IS........CHOI MINHO!!! But seeing that the time given to vote for Jaejoong and Changmin was less and that they gained several votes (Some unnies were cheating cheeky) I decided to write 3 fics instead of 1 planned! I think I'll update the forewords for them, so look forward to it!!!

Please comment and subscribeheart