Confession and a kiss???

My Pretend Girlfriend

 

“Where are we going?” You asked.

Changmin glanced at you. You were slightly pouting as you crossed your arms. You looked like a little kid while doing that; so cute, so innocent.

“It’s a secret.” Changmin said, trying to hide his chuckle.

You looked at him for a second and quickly turned away upon meeting his eyes. Your heartbeat increased and you began to breathe deeply. The same was going on with Changmin. *Thump, thump, thump, thump* But he couldn’t say he hated that feeling. He LOVED it.

“We’re here.” Changmin said as he stopped the car.

You sighed as you went out of the car. As you looked at the scenery, you became speechless. Changmin actually drove to the beach, the same beach where you fell asleep.

“Shall we?” He asked, offering his hand.

“You’re acting weird.” You mumbled, accepting his hand.

You walked with Changmin along the beach, the cold waves kissing your warm feet, making you shiver. You were walking until you saw something. A table for two was standing not too far from the ocean, a bouquet of red roses and three red lit up candles on the middle.

“What’s this?” You asked, looking at smiling Changmin.

“Come on.” He pulled you towards the table.

As a true gentleman, he pulled the seat for you and slightly pushed you in when you sat down. To your surprise, the food you were going to eat was… SPAGHETTI WITH MEATBALLS! What’s worse is that you two had to eat from the same plate.

“Just like back then.” You mumbled.

“What?” Changmin looked at you.

“Ah, nothing.” You sheepishly smiled.

“Shall we eat, then?” He asked, sitting down.

“Ne.”

“Wow!” You tried a bit of the food. “Oppa, it’s so delicious!”

“Because I cooked it.” Changmin smiled proudly.

“Bwoh?! Jinja?” You looked at the plate. “Is the kitchen still alright?”

“Yah!” Changmin rolled his eyes while you laughed.

“Mianhe.” You giggled. “It’s really good, Changmin oppa.”

Changmin smiled. God knows how many times Jaejoong scolded him until Changmin got it right, however, now, he felt it was worth it. Seeing you smile and like his cooking was a great joy for him. But unlike last time, you were careful, which annoyed Changmin. Yes, his true intentions were obvious, weren’t they? To replay that moment in the restaurant, but this time, he wasn’t going to stop. But your actions were interfering with his plan.

“(Your Name)-ah…” He called when you were done with your food.

“Yes?” You asked, looking at him.

“Want to dance?” He stood up, offering his hand.

“But there’s no…” As on cue, ‘Once Upon a December’ began to play in the background.

Chuckling, you accepted his offer and soon you two were dancing together, Changmin’s hand lying softly on your waist while your hand barely touched his shoulder.

“I thought you’d forget it.” You looked at him.

*I did* Changmin thought. That’s why he asked for Yunho and Junsu’s help. He wanted you to dance with him. He wanted to hold you close to him, breathe in your scent.

Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry…

“Mianhe…” You grabbed your phone. “Yoboseyo?”

“Yoboseyo? Baby girl!” Yesung was almost squealing.

“Ah, oppa!” You smiled.

But the next thing you know, Changmin snatched away your phone.

“Yoboseyo?” He answered, his voice wasn’t friendly. “(Your Name)-ah is with me!”

You could hear your older brother protesting but he was cut off by Changmin.

“I said she’s with me, so don’t interrupt us!” He hung up

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~AT YOUR HOUSE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hahahaha!” Yesung was rolling on the floor.

“Yah, he sounded so mad!” Junsu chuckled.

“I knew it!” Yoochun smiled. “He was going to…”

“I think so too!” Jaejoong smiled.

“I just hope he didn’t step on her foot.” Yunho sighed, looking at his damaged foot, on which Changmin managed to step on every time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Changmin oppa-“You looked at him when he returned your phone.

“(Your Name)-ah…” He held you wrist tighter and held you closer.

“W-w-what’s going on?” You stuttered as Changmin’s forehead landed on your shoulder. “Oppa, are you feeling okay?”

“(Your Name)-ah… Do you like me?” He asked, his breathing tickling your skin.

“Of course I do.” You were confused. “Oppa’s the greatest friend!”

Changmin grabbed your shoulders and looked at your eyes.

“No… Do you love me?” He asked.

“Bwoh?”

“Because… I…I love you.” He said before pressing his lips against yours, his arms travelling to your waist and pulling you closer to his body.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated! Wow, Changmin confessed! So, what are you going to do? wink

 

Don't forget to vote for the upcoming fanfic: http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/vote/10469 ONLY TWO DAYS LEFT!!! If you want Changfic or Jaefic, please write their names on the poll's comment section.

Please comment and subscribeheart