A glimpse of his suffering

My Pretend Girlfriend

 

BAM!

DBSK came running into the living room, where they saw something… Disturbing. Their maknae was watching a romantic Korean drama and was jotting something down. His eyes were fixed on the screen and his hand was moving automatically. He was concentrating so much that he didn’t notice his hyungs enter the room. The boys glanced at each other and then looked at the TV. To their surprise, it was a part where the man was beating up his rival.

“Aish! I can’t do that!” Changmin said, passing his hand through his hair.

“What’s he doing?” Yoochun whispered.

“Is it what I think it is?” Yunho whispered.

“I think we pushed him too far…” Junsu whispered.

“The last week was a bit too much.” Jaejoong nodded.

 

Flashback

“Yah! Isn’t that (Your Name)-ah?” Jaejoong suddenly asked.

Changmin looked up and saw you near the café that boys were sitting in. Since they didn’t have much time, they decided to go to a close café rather than ‘Happy Express’, even though Changmin told them thousand times.

“Oh, I’ll ca…” Changmin stopped when he saw Yesung come up to you.

“Oh, Yesung hyung.” Yunho said.

To maknae’s surprise, his hyungs didn’t have any reaction when Yesung began twirling you around, earning a childish laughter from you.

“Did… Did you…” Changmin looked at his plate.

“Did we what?” Jaejoong asked.

“Know about (Your Name)-ah and Yesung hyung?” The maknae whispered.

“Ne.” Junsu nodded, sipping his drink.

“Bwoh?” Changmin looked at his unbelievable hyungs. “When did you find out?”

“Hmm… The night you were drunk.” Yoochun said.

“How?”

“Yesung hyung was in her house when you collapsed.” Junsu said.

“JINJA?”

Changmin held back the urge to smack his hyungs for not telling him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Changmin was putting on his coat when his eyes suddenly saw Yesung and you in the SM building. He began to wonder why you came here again when he saw Donghae come up to you. Donghae whispered something to Yesung, who nodded and let Donghae take you away.

“Yah, why is he letting that flirty hyung take his girlfriend?” Changmin whispered.

He was deep in thoughts, so he didn’t see Yesung come towards him.

“Oh, Changmin-ah!” Yesung smiled.

“Yesung hyung!” Changmin said, startled.

“What are you doing here?”

“I was about to go away. How about you, hyung?”

“Well, I have to meet Ji-Na.” Yesung smiled mischievously before disappearing.

“Ji-Na?” Changmin began to think. “Don’t tell me that he’s cheating on (Your Name)-ah and that’s why he let that flirt hyung take her!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of Flashback

 

“Hmm… He still thinks that way, doesn’t he?” Yoochun smirked.

“Even though I’d love to see Changmin smack Yesung-ah, but…” Jaejoong rubbed his head. “Yesung is WAY stronger than he looks.”

“It’s your fault!” Yunho chuckled. “You shouldn’t have involved Yesung hyung’s dongsaeng.”

“Or you could have at least told us. Then we wouldn’t have blurted it out.” Junsu shook his head.

“I’m actually happy that everything happened. If not, then we wouldn’t have found out about Yeon Hee and Minho.” Jaejoong smiled.

“And our maknae wouldn’t be like this.” Junsu chuckled as DBSK continued to observe their maknae.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Changmin: Why are you making me suffer, author-ssi?

Me: Because unnies and dongsaengs wanted it, ne? And because you're a pabo cheeky

 

Don't forget to vote:http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/vote/10469 If you want Minnie, you know what to do, ne, unnies and dongsaengs? wink

Please comment and subscribeheart