Make over

My Pretend Girlfriend

“Tell me again, why I agreed to do this?” You asked.

“Because you really love your oppa!” Jaejoong smiled.

You, Changmin and Jaejoong were in the mall. Jaejoong insisted on giving you a new look. He dragged you to a boutique. He began to select clothes and give them to you. Changmin was walking like a zombie, still grieving about Yeon Hee. Jaejoong pushed you inside the dressing room. You changed into a dress which was tight and revealed your legs.

“Yah, oppa, just what kind of dress is it?” You asked, coming out.

“Wae? It suits you, dongsaeng!” He chuckled.

And he was right. Your figure wasn’t model-like but you did have pretty legs and the dress showed your curves.

“Ani oppa! It’s too revealing!” You whined.

“Changmin-ah, what do you think?” Jaejoong looked back at Changmin.

Changmin looked at you. Truthfully, the dress suited you quiet well and you did look beautiful in it. However, he was a conservative type so he didn’t like it.

“Hyung, I think it’s a bit over the top.” Changmin said.

“Kamsamida, Changmin-ssi!” You stuck out your tongue to Jaejoong.

“Alright!” Jaejoong sighed. “I’ll find more appropriate ones then.”

Jaejoong walked away, leaving you two.

“Are you sure you want to do it?” Changmin suddenly asked, looking at you.

“Ne.” You nodded. “I did promise oppa to do it.”

Changmin chuckled. It was the first time he saw anyone do this kind of thing for a complete stranger.

“(Your Name)-ah!” Jaejoong called. “I found new clothes!”

You changed. You were showing all the outfits to them and the ones accepted by both were the ones you bought. Then you went to buy heels and afterwards you were dragged to hair salon.

“I want her hair to be soft and wavy!” Jaejoong said when hair dresser asked what haircut you wanted.

Your hair was washed and dried and then the work began after an hour or so you came out with a new hair cut.

“Oppa, was it really necessary?” You pouted.

“Yes!” Jaejoong smiled. “You’re cute but we needed a beauty that would make any model feel insecure. And now we’re done. Let’s get some ice cream!”

“Yeay!” You smiled.

You went and bought three ice cream cones. You were walking towards the car, Changmin looking at the floor.

“Oppa, is there anything we can do to cheer him up?” You looked at Changmin.

You felt sorry for him.

“Hmm…” Jaejoong began thinking. “Food.”

“Food?” You raised your eyebrow.

“Mhm.” Jaejoong nodded. “Changmin really loved food. It’s how he eats away the pain.”

“Hmm…Oppa, let’s go to the café! I’ll cook!” You said.

“Ne. It’s a good idea. Maybe he’ll cheer up!” Jaejoong smiled.

You sat in the car, you sitting on the front seat while Jaejoong driving and Changmin sitting in the back, his eyes staring at the window. You drove to ‘Happy Express’.

“Bwoh?” Changmin asked. “Hyung, why are we here?”

“I’m hungry!” Jaejoong said. “And (Your Name) said that she’ll cook.”

Jaejoong began pushing Changmin to the café. They sat down while you went to the kitchen.

“Ajhumma, can I cook?” You smiled.

“Oh, Jaejoong-ah came again?” The woman smiled looking at you.

“Ne.” You nodded.

You thought about what to cook. Since Changmin is in depression you decided to make a dessert too. You began to cook pizza and at the same time you began to make trifle (Who doesn’t know: It’s a type of a dessert). As soon as pizza was ready you put it on a tray and served it.

“Yeay!” Jaejoong smiled.

He began to eat with appetite while Changmin forcibly took a bite. However, the food was so delicious that he forgot all about his depression and began to enjoy the food. Soon you gave them trifle and Changmin finished it in just a few moments.

“Wow! It was delicious!” He said, smiling.

“As usual.” Jaejoong whipped his mouth.

“Kamsamida.” You smiled. 

------------------------------------------------
Sorry if there are any mistakes (Particularly in romanization)
I finished the chapter early so I decided to update it :D

Please comment and subscribe heart