The TWIST

My Pretend Girlfriend

 

“We need to stop Changmin from seeing her.” Yunho sighed.

“Wae?” Yoochun’s head shot up.

“It’s Yeon Hee…” Junsu frowned.

 

Flashback

“Yeon Hee! Let’s go!” Yunho and Junsu were trying to convince Yeon Hee to leave the club.

“No!” She shouted, sipping her alcoholic cocktail.

“Yah, what’s wrong with you? First Changmin and now you… Stop drinking that poison!” Junsu took her glass away.

“Changmin?” Yeon Hee stared at them blankly, obviously drunk. “Hahahaha!”

The sudden outburst of laughter worried the boys so they gently pulled her towards the car. All this time, Yeon Hee was laughing like crazy, leaving them into thinking that she was too drunk. But when her laughter was replaced by sobs, Yunho and Junsu glanced at each other.

“Yeon Hee, what’s wrong?” Junsu softly asked.

“Don’t touch me!” Yeon Hee screamed when Yunho wanted to comfort her. “Don’t you dare touch me!”

“What’s going on?” Yunho asked, now afraid that Yeon Hee’s drink was drugged.

“I…” Tears fell down from Yeon Hee’s eyes. “I don’t love Changmin!”

This sudden news the boys like lightning. She doesn’t love Changmin?

“I don’t! I love Minho!” She continued crying.

Minho? It couldn’t be Choi Minho, could it? Nah, she was never close to SHINee… Then who?

“Lee Minho…” Yunho whispered.

“What?” Junsu looked at his hyung.

“You’re…You’re in love with Lee Minho, aren’t you?” Yunho asked, shaking Yeon Hee vigorously. “Answer me!”

“Hyung! You’re hurting her!” Junsu exclaimed.

“I don’t care!” Yunho snapped. “All this time she was toying with Changmin!!!”

“I-I-I’m so sorry.” Yeon Hee continued crying.

“Why, Yeon Hee? WHY?” Yunho stood up and kicked the trash can.

“When he asked me to go out, it was when Minho left me…”

“But why get back together? !”

“I-I-I felt jealous… Changmin spending time with (Your Name)-ah… I couldn’t stand it.”

“What? You fell in love?” Yunho smirked, still not believing that Yeon Hee played with his maknae. “I’m warning you, Yeon Hee: STAY AWAY FROM CHANGMIN!”

After saying that, Yunho and Junsu walked away, leaving Yeon Hee crying and regretting everything.

End of Flashback

 

“WHAT?!”Jaejoong was having hard time breathing when he heard that.

 “Yeah.” Yunho massaged his temple. “Yeon Hee was just playing with him. Using him to forget Minho.”

As soon as he said that, a loud crash was heard right at the door of the room. The boys turned around and saw you. You hands covered your mouth, your eyes widened and teary. You were too shocked to even acknowledge the tray which you dropped, the cups shattered and the hot tea pouring out.

“Baby girl.” Yesung softly called.

You stared at them when suddenly the tears ran down your cheeks and you ran upstairs, to Yesung’s room.

“(Your Name)-ah!” Junsu wanted to run after you but Yoochun grabbed his hand.

“Don’t.” He softly smiled.

“Wae?”

“We still haven’t told you our story yet.” Jaejoong said, trying to control his anger.

Yoochun and Jaejoong quickly told them what happened and Yunho with Junsu were absorbing every single detail. Then Jaejoong told them everything(like how Changmin behaved when he saw Yesung with you and stuff) and Yesung added some details.

“So, you’re telling us that…” A smile curved up on Yunho’s lips.

“Thank God Yeon Hee wasn’t his first REAL love.” Junsu mumbled.

“So now all what’s left is to do is...” Yoochun smirked.

“Exactly.” Jaejoong nodded.

“But this time, it’s more like a ‘Pretend Boyfriend’ plan.” Yesung smiled.

“Can’t believe that you’re actually for this.” Jaejoong rolled his eyes.

“Anything for making my baby girl happy. Even if it means for me to see her in your maknae’s embrace.”

“Yah! What’s wrong with our maknae?” Yunho asked.

“Nothing. Except he doesn’t know love when it hits him right in the face!” Yesung chuckled.

“You can’t blame him.” Junsu defended Changmin. “The guy never fell in love.”

“That’s why we’re doing this.” Yoochun smiled. “So that our maknae doesn’t miss his first REAL love.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The promised update for this week! Hope you enjoyed it! AND HELLO NEW SUBSCRIBERSlaugh

Don't forget to vote for the future fanfic:http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/vote/10469

Please comment and subscribeheart