Intruder and a new plan???

My Pretend Girlfriend

 

“Oh, Jaejoong oppa!” You smiled as you opened the door.

“Hey, (Your Name)-ah!” Jaejoong smiled. “I’m not late, am I?”

“Ani.” You shook your head and let him in.

Jaejoong closed the door and took off his shoes. You two quickly rushed in to the dark living room, where only the TV was working. Yesung was sitting on the sofa while Shin was sitting on the floor, his back leaning on Hyo’s legs.

“It’s starting!” Hyo said.

Jaejoong sat next to Yesung, while you sat on the couch, pulling your legs up. It was one of those nights where you all would gather and watch a movie. Everything was on the table, including chips, cola, pizza, popcorn and other junk food. The movie started and the room became silent, the only sound coming from the TV.

“Omo!” You gasped, as blood appeared on the screen.

“Yah, what kind of movie is this?” Yesung said in disgust.

“Saw 3D.” Shin whispered, munching on the popcorn. “Hyung, can you pass me the soda?”

Hyo, without a word, took the can and gave it to his younger brother, his eyes glued to the screen.

“AAAA!!!” You all screamed.

“What the hell??? Which stupid guy offered this movie?” Jaejoong asked, chocking on his drink.

He didn’t hear anyone as everyone just pointed at him, their gazes never leaving the screen.

“Remind me to never believe my dongsaengs again!” Jaejoong mumbled and continued to stare at the screen.

During the entire movie, all of you were screaming in horror and disgust, so soon enough your parents came down.

“Kids, if you can’t watch a movie properly, then switch the TV off.” Mrs. Kim said, turning off the TV.

“Good night.” Your parents said before leaving you.

You all glanced at each other for a minute and then ran to your respective rooms. You quickly went to the bathroom and began to take a warm shower, trying to get that scary (more like disgusting) movie out of your head.

“It’s only a movie, (Your Name)-ah, only a movie.” You kept saying that, trying to calm yourself down.

You came out, wearing your silky night gown with a silky robe. You were drying your hair with your towel when you suddenly noticed your curtains moving. You breathed deeply, shook your head and again looked at the curtains. They were still moving. You swallowed you saliva and took your HUGE stuffed bear, which Yesung bought you from Paris, and slowly went towards the curtains.

You rapidly pulled the curtains and before you could scream, a hand covered your mouth, not allowing you to shout for help. You froze as you looked at the intruder.

“If I let go, you promise not to yell?” Changmin softly asked.

You nodded. He breathed deeply and let you go, his eyes automatically looking at your room. Finally his eyes landed on you and what you were holding.

“Don’t tell me that you were going to hit the ‘intruder’ with a stuffed animal?” He chuckled, sitting down on your bed.

You just rolled your eyes and put the toy back into his place. You continued to dry your hair.

“So, why are you here, oppa? And why did you sneak in?” You asked.

“Hmm… I was bored, so I came here for your company… And second, I was afraid to wake up your parents.”

Changmin stood up and suddenly grabbed your wrist, pulling you towards the window.

“Yah! What are you doing?” You hissed.

“We’re going to enjoy the night!” He smiled and stepped on the large branch which, you figured out, Changmin used to climb to your room in the first place.

He turned around and held out his hand, which you accepted and climbed out of the room. While you and Changmin were going down to the ground, the door of your room opened and the four heads appeared.

“He was too cheesy!” Hyo giggled.

“But you have to admit, he had guts!” Jaejoong said, proud of his maknae.

“We’ll see that when he faces Yeon Hee.” Yesung chuckled. “But yeah…”

“I just hope he doesn’t toy with noona…” Shin sighed.

“Trust me, Shin-ah, Changmin won’t.” Jaejoong smiled.

“He still is oblivious to what’s happening… It’s his first REAL, so yeah…” Hyo looked at the open window.

“Hmm… Jaejoong-ah, you said that Changmin doesn’t know that I’m her brother, right?” A sly smile appeared on Yesung’s face.

“Yeah, he thinks that… OH!!!” Jaejoong also slyly smiled. “Yeah, we could…”

“What are they talking about, hyung?” Innocent Shin was confused.

“If both of them agree on something, it’s worse than anything, including Jae’s ‘Changmin’s Pretend Girlfriend’ plan. Let’s get out before WE get involved too.” Hyo whispered.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~MEANWHILE YOU AND CHANGMIN~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Umm…Changmin oppa, I’m kind of in my nightgown.” You said, tightening the robe.

“Don’t worry, we’ll just sit here.” Changmin sat on the huge blanket under the tree from where he just jumped off.

“HERE? Then couldn’t we have used the stairs?” You raised your eyebrow.

“And wake up your parents? Na-ah.” He smiled. “Sit.”

You sighed and sat next to him. He noticed that you were slightly shivering, so he put his arm around your shoulder and pulled you closer to him. He hugged you tightly and began to gently rub your arms, trying to warm you up.

You were blushing madly while kept doing that, but you felt warmer. Your eyes began to shut and you fell asleep, snuggling closer to him.

“Aish, this girl can sleep through anything!” Changmin mumbled as he saw you sleeping.

He chuckled and then sighed. How come he felt so warm just by sitting next to you while he felt similar only when Yeon Hee said ‘I love you’ to him, even less warmer. He snuggled to you and closed his eyes, his hands still around your shoulders. He also fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~AFTER 15 MINUTES~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Yah, don’t wake them up!” Jaejoong hissed.

“I’m not going to!” Yesung whispered.

They came up to you two, who were sleeping and hugging each other tightly. Yesung smiled warmly and put a blanket over you two, so you wouldn’t feel cold.

“Just be sure to call him early in the morning so he disappears before my parents or any other person wakes up.” Yesung said, your hair.

“Arasso! Now let’s go before you turn their dreams into nightmares by appearing in them!” Jaejoong began to drag Yesung away.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, what are Yesung and Jaejoong planning? What could be worse than 'Pretend Girlfriend' plan? wink

Don't forget to vote for future fanfic: http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/vote/10469

Please comment and subscribeheart