Too much to handle!

My Pretend Girlfriend

 

CHANGMIN’S POV

I was frowning as I thought about (Your Name)-ah and Yesung hyung. How did they two know each other? How come she acted so childishly with him? WHY WAS HE CALLING HER ‘BABY GIRL’???

“Changmin-ah, is something wrong?” I heard Yeon Hee ask.

“Hmm?” I looked at her. “Ani…Nothing.”

“You seem…”

“I told you it’s nothing!”

I couldn’t help but feel irritated. Why is she here? I just want to be alone and think about everything.

“Yah, what’s up with you two? Having couple fight? Tsk…” I heard the voice.

I looked up and saw Yesung hyung joining us on the couch. I glared at him and looked down, trying to hold my anger. Suddenly I smelled a sweet scent. I inhaled it deeply until I remembered. It was (Your Name)-ah’s favorite perfume!

“Hyung, why are you wearing ‘Versace-Bright Crystal’?” I asked, frowning.

“What?” He looked at me, confused.

“I can smell it.”

“Huh? Changmin-ah, since when you know the names of perfumes?” Yeon Hee asked, looking at me.

I shook my shoulders and felt Yesung hyung stare at me.

“Hmm…It does smell nice…” Yeon Hee smiled. “Oppa, what’s the name again?” She asked Yesung hyung.

“I really don’t know.” He shook his head. “I was just fooling around when…”

WHEN??? WHAT THE HELL WAS HE DOING THAT HE ENDED UP SMELLING LIKE (YOUR NAME)-AH???

“Yesung-ah! It’s for you!” Jaejoong hyung said, entering the room. “It’s your…”

He quickly shut up and gave the phone to hyung.

“Yoboseyo? Hmm…Let’s see… Maybe for famous strawberry cake?” He smiled. “Arasso. Bye, baby girl!”

He hung up and gave the phone to Jaejoong hyung, who smiled as he looked at me, clenching my hands into fists.

“Oppa, was that your girlfriend?” Yeon Hee giggled. “I didn’t know that…”

That was it! I stood up and walked away, slamming the door. What the hell? Why am I so mad at Yesung hyung? It’s alright for him to go with (Your Name)-ah, right? WRONG! I don’t want to see her with him! I don’t want to see her with any other guy!!!

“Changmin-ah!” Yeon Hee rushed behind me. “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing! Just leave me alone!” I said, getting annoyed again.

“Changmin-ah, what happened? You’re not the same anymore!”

I froze. She’s right. I’m not the same.

“I just need to be alone.” I sighed as I left her.

NO! Not alone! I just need to be with one person, who’ll make the pain go away…

 

NO ONE’S POV

“Alright oppa! See you tomorrow!” You waved as you went out.

You were stepping out of the café when suddenly you were swept off and someone threw you over their shoulders!

“Yah! LET ME DOWN!!!” You shouted and began to kick and hit the person.

“If a bruise appears on my body, I’m going to punish you!” You heard a chuckle.

“CHANGMIN OPPA!” You gasped.

He kept walking ahead, taking you towards his car. On the other hand, Hyo was shocked, watching you being captured by your pretend boyfriend. He quickly took out his phone and dialed a number.

“What’s up?” Jaejoong asked.

“Yah, your maknae just kidnapped (Your Name)-ah!” Hyo said.

“Oh…” Jaejoong chuckled. “Let them be.”

“WHAT?”

“You heard me… The maknae is experiencing something…”

“What?”

“Hmm… Let’s just say he never experienced it before.”

“Are you saying what I’m thinking you’re saying?”

“Exactly.”

“Well…” Hyo watched as Changmin drove the car away. “I wish him luck. Because sooner or later, he’ll have to face Yesung.”

“Speaking of the devil, he’s calling me. Bye!”

“Bye.”

Hyo sighed and looked at the direction where the car disappeared.

“Experiencing for the first time, huh? Both of them… FIGHTING, you two!”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update! Unnies, you liked it? Hope you did!

Don't forget to vote:http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/vote/10469

Please comment and subscribeheart