The Black-out!

My Pretend Girlfriend

 

“That was the last customer!” You smiled happily as you closed the door.

“Finally!” Changmin breathed out.

He fell onto the seat, his hand automatically passing through his hair. He was exhausted after couple of hours of serving the customers.

“Who knew that it would be so tiring?” Changmin asked as he looked at you.

“You get used to it.” You smiled. “Ajhumma! That’s it for today!” You shouted as you went towards the kitchen.

“Ah! Arasso, (Your Name)-ah! See you tomorrow then.” Ajhumma smiled before leaving.

“Bye!” You waved.

You locked the door with the key when suddenly the lights switched off.

“AAAA!!!” You shouted.

You were scared of the sudden darkness and when you tried to make a run for it, you hit something, making you fall down onto the floor.

“Ouch…” You softly breathed out.

 

CHANGMIN’S POV

I heard her scream and I panicked, since there was a black-out. I quickly ran into the kitchen and opened the door.

“(Your Name)-ah! Are you alright?” I asked, searching for her.

I looked around when suddenly something caught my eye. The moonlight, which was passing through the kitchen window, fell upon a petite figure. She was sitting on the floor, her hand gently rubbing her arm. Her hair was open and the light made it look like it was made from pure silver. Her eyes were staring at me, filled with fright.

“Are you okay?” I whispered, afraid of using my normal voice.

Because of the dead silence, my whisper was loud and heard by (Your Name)-ah.

“Neh, I just fell.” She chuckled.

“Come on. Let’s get going.” I lend her my hand.

She gladly accepted it and when I tried to push her up, I ended up taking her down with me. I guess I used to much force, forgetting about how light she is. So now I’m lying on the floor with (Your Name)-ah on top of me.

“Ouch!” She said.

I looked at her and noticed that she was rubbing her nose while her other hand was against my chest, using it as a support.

“Oppa, you’re hard as a rock!” She complained, her lips pouting.

I chuckled. She looked so sweet and innocent right now that I couldn’t stop myself from pinching her cheeks.

“Aigo!” I smiled.

She looked away, the darkness covering her face.

“Umm…Let’s go now.” She stood up and went towards the door.

I stood up and thank God there was light coming out from the streets into the café, otherwise I wouldn’t even see her. I noticed that (Your Name)-ah slowed down, taking each step with precaution. I hurried up and was soon beside her. I took her hand and squeezed it. She looked at me and I gave her a reassuring smile.

“Don’t worry, I’m here.” I smiled and began her palm with my thumb.

I was staring into her eyes filled with warmth. They completely engulfed me with their charms. I breathed in her sweet scent, each breath intoxicating me. And before I know it, I was leaning towards her; my free hand gently cupped her face. Our faces were an inch apart when suddenly we heard a loud and irritating honk.

It brought us back to reality and (Your name)-ah gently pushed me away.

“I better get going.” She said and took her bag.

I closed my eyes and breathed deeply, feeling like an idiot. Why did I want to do it? I don’t know…

I passed my hand through my hair and opened my eyes. I looked out and saw (Your Name)-ah embracing a guy, who was wearing a zip-up hoodie.

I was staring at the guy, trying to catch a glimpse of his face when he suddenly looked up. My jaw dropped open and my eyes widened… It was… YESUNG HYUNG!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As promised I updated! So, what's going to happen next? 

 

Don't forget to vote for the next fanfic: http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/vote/10469

 

Please comment and subscribeheart