Helping Out

My Pretend Girlfriend

 

 “Umm…” Changmin cleared his throat. “So…”

Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry…

 “Yoboseyo?” You answered your phone.

“Baby girl!” Yesung said.

“Ne, baby boy?”

“YESUNG!!! PUT THAT PHONE DOWN AND HELP ME!!!” You heard Jaejoong shout from the other side.

“Wait a sec!” Yesung shouted back at Jaejoong. “Anyways, baby girl, could you go to ‘Happy Express’?”

“Huh? Wae?” You frowned.

“Shin and Hyo have fallen ill. And there’s no one to look after the café.”

“Bwoh? Are they alright?” You asked, nervous.

“Jaejoong and I are taking care of them, don’t worry.” Yesung tried to calm you down.

“Now I’m even more worried.” You mumbled. “Alright, I’ll go.”

“Thanks baby girl!” Yesung made a kissy sound and hung up.

 

CHANGMIN’S POV

I clenched my hands into fists when I heard her say ‘baby boy’. Undoubtedly it was the man who was in her house when I called her, thinking she was sick. I really wanted to snatch that phone away and shout at the caller. Wait, why am I getting so worked up? I breathed deeply and calmed down. (Your Name)-ah ended the call and I looked up at her.

“Oppa, mianhe, but I have to go.” She said, standing up and grabbing her bag.

“Wae?” I asked.

Is she going on a date with that guy?

“I need to go to work. Hyo oppa and Shin are sick.” She said, worriedly.

“There’s no one else to run the café?” I asked, relaxing.

“No.” She shook her head.

“Come on. I’ll drive you to the café.” I smiled.

“Ani! You don’t need to!”

“I WANT to.” I smiled. “Besides, we agreed to hang out and this IS considered as ‘hanging out’, no?”

“Hmm…” She put her hand under her chin, thinking.

“Awww…Come on!” I pouted.

“Alright.” She chuckled. “Aigo, oppa, you’re so cute!”

She pinched my cheeks. I felt that current run through me again. I shrugged it off and paid the bill before going with her to ‘Happy Express’.

“(YOUR NAME)-AH! FINALLY YOU’RE HERE!” An ajhumma shouted as soon as we stepped into the café.

My eyes widened as I saw all the tables filled with customers. Poor ajhumma couldn’t even manage serving them.

“Ne.” She rushed inside the changing room and soon came out.

I looked at her in amazement, watching her get the orders and serve them. Even though she was professional, I could see her getting tired. I bit my lower lip, thinking about how I could help her when an idea struck me.

“Ajhumma, can I help too?” I asked, entering the kitchen.

She turned around and looked at me from head to toe.

“Hmm…” She saw (Your Name)-ah rushing to and fro. “Sure.” She smiled.

“Kamsahamnida.” I bowed.

“You’re such a nice boyfriend for helping (Your Name)-ah out.” She said. “And you two really look cute together.”

“A-a-ani.” I shook my head, blushing. “I’m just her close friend.”

“Oh… Mianhe.” Ajhumma continued cooking.

I rushed to the changing room and put on the shirt. I rushed towards (Your Name)-ah and took the tray from her hands.

“O-o-oppa?” She asked.

“Ne. I’m the temporary waiter of ‘Happy Express’.” I said and went to the table.

“Here you go; one strawberry smoothie and chocolate mousse.” I laid the order.

“Kamsahamnida!” The couple smiled and began to eat.

I smiled back and suddenly remembered ajhumma telling me about being a nice boyfriend. I shook my head as I went towards the other table to take order, blushing. Do we really look like a couple?

I looked at (Your Name)-ah, who was smiling as she served the customers. Her sweet smile that basically never leaves her cute, innocent face. She looks like an angel without wings. No wonder Jaejoong hyung asked her to be my pretend girlfriend.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, do you guys like it?

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: I'M SO SORRY FOR BEING A BAD AUTHOR, BUT I'LL BE ONLY UPDATING ON FRIDAYS! I HAVE STUDIES AND SO.... MIANHE EVERYONE, I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND *Bows 90o*

Don't forget to vote: http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/vote/10469

Please comment and subscribeheart