Meeting Yeon Hee Again!

My Pretend Girlfriend

“Yah, Changmin-ah, let go off my hand!” Junsu scolded Changmin.

“Hyung, I’m nervous!” Changmin squeezed Junsu’s hand tighter.

“Ouch!” Junsu breathed out in pain.

They were sitting on the sofa in the dressing room. Today DBSK were supposed to do a CF, which wasn’t new to them, they were totally used to it. But Yeon Hee would also be present in that CF, which worried Changmin.

“Hey, everyone!” The door suddenly opened and you came in, followed by Jaejoong.

“Hey, (Your Name)-ah!” The guys smiled.

“I brought you something!” You showed them a homemade cake. “My mother always says to sweeten your mouth before doing something important.”

“I love your mom!” Changmin smiled, rushing towards the cake.

“And I love you!” Junsu hugged you. “Thanks for saving me.” He whispered.

Suddenly, Changmin slightly hit Junsu’s head.

“Yah, what was that for?” Junsu began rubbing his head.

“No one can say ‘I love you’ to my pretend girlfriend.” Changmin shook his shoulders.

“Whatever…” Junsu looked at you. “Oh, (Your Name)-ah, you like me better than Eunhyuk, right?”

“Huh?” You looked at him with confused eyes.

“Pabo, she doesn’t even know Eunhyuk!” Now it was Yunho who hit Junsu’s head.

“Yah, what’s up with you and hitting my head?” Junsu glared at s.

You giggled, while looking at Junsu. The dolphin boy was just too cute.

“Why are you giggling?” Yoochun asked you.

“Junsu-ssi, you are so cute!” You pinched Junsu’s cheeks. “Ne, I like you more than Eunhyuk-ssi.”

Junsu stared at you blankly and then began to run around the room, jumping and dancing the victory dance.

“YEAY! (Your Name)-ah said I’m cute!!!” He sang.

You were giggling as you found it to be cute and funny at the same time. The boys looked at Junsu with you-are-loosing-it look. When Junsu finally calmed down, you all sat down and began to eat cake.

“Ohm…This is so good!” Yoochun munched.

“I know, right?” Changmin stuffed his mouth with a big portion.

“Yah, you two, slow down!” Jaejoong said.

Changmin glared at Jaejoong with if-you-say-one-more-word-you’re-going-to-get-it look. Jaejoong looked down at his plate as if it was one of Da Vinci’s paintings. When boys were done, they took you to the shooting scene. But before entering, you and Changmin interlaced your fingers, for the acting. You entered a huge setting, which reminded you of the first floor of your own house.

“Hey, we’ve got to go, but stay here.” Changmin said.

You nodded. The boys smiled and left you to go and talk with the director. You noticed a sofa and sat down, looking at how serious the boys were.

“(Your Name)-ssi?” You heard a soft voice.

You turned around and your jaw almost dropped. It was Yeon Hee. She was wearing a short white dress, which emphasized her slim figure. Her hair was wavy and tied up, showing her beautiful neck. She looked stunning.

“Yeon Hee-ssi,” You smiled. “Ahnyeongseyo.”

You stood up and slightly bowed.

“Ahnyeong. What are you doing here?” She asked.

“I’m waiting for oppa.” You looked towards DBSK.

“Ah, I should’ve known.” She smiled weakly and walked away.

You felt sad, knowing that Yeon Hee is jealous AND sad seeing Changmin with someone else. You sighed and dropped onto the couch. You saw love in Yeon Hee’s eyes, as well as pain. But you didn’t quite understand why Yeon Hee refuses to let her emotions out.

“Aish! This is so complicated!” You mumbled.

You saw how Yeon Hee was slowly walking towards DBSK. You could see fear and desire in her eyes. She slowly approached DBSK and forced a smile. The boys smiled back, Changmin giving her a cold nod, which completely destroyed Yeon Hee’s smile. But she regained herself and tried to talk to the boys, everyone answering her with a laugh or a smile, except Changmin. You were upset that Changmin was so cold towards Yeon Hee, knowing that he loved her a lot. And by being cold he could completely destroy her love towards him. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Double update! Did you guys like it?

Please comment and subscribeheart

PS imyanzi, thank you for spotting my mistake:)(: And dear readers, I apologize.... MIANHE!!!