The First Meeting

My Pretend Girlfriend

“(Your Name)-ah, I’m going to be a little late.”

“Arasso.” You sighed and turned off the phone.

It wasn’t the first time your appa was late to pick you up. You returned to the library and began to search for your favorite book. You were slightly nerdy but don’t worry. You weren’t wearing any glasses.

“Got it!” You smiled as you took the book.

You were standing and looking through the pages when someone rushed by you and hid under the table opposite to you. You raised your eye brow and chuckled. You continued reading peacefully until you heard screams. A group of girls were running towards you and shouting. They stopped and began to look around.

“Hey!” A girl noticed you. “Have you seen this totally hot guy running through here?”

“Yeah!” You understood the situation. “He ran that way.” You pointed towards a false direction.

The girls began screaming again and ran away. When seeing that the coast is clear, you walked towards the table and bent down. A handsome young man in his early 20s was hiding there. His eyes widened from shock when he saw you.

“They’re gone. You can come out now.” You smiled and went to put the book into the shelf.

“Oh, thank you.” The guy crawled out and stood up.

Suddenly you felt vibration in your pocket and took out your phone. It was your appa calling you. You took your bag and headed towards the door, leaving the young man speechless.

“Appa!” You waved so that he could notice you.

“Oh, (Your Name), mianhe!” You appa smiled.

“It’s alright, appa.”

You sat inside the car and drove off. It was 16:15. Your appa drove you to a café named ‘Happy Express’. You went out of the car while your appa drove off.

“You’re late again, noona!” A tall young man said, noticing you coming in.

“Shin, relax will ya?” You pinched him on his cheeks. Shin was only younger than you by four months.

“Your appa was late again, wasn’t he?” Shin smiled.

You simply nodded and went to the dressing room. You quickly changed your clothes to black tight jeans and a white shirt with ‘Happy Express’ written on it. You quickly wore white sneakers and tied your hair into a ponytail. You went out and smiled at the staff.

“Excuse me miss!” You saw a raised hand.

You walked towards the customer.

“Yes?”

“I’d like noodles and a glass of coke.” He kept his eyes on the menu.

“Mixed, vegetable or chicken?” You asked, writing the order down.

“Mixed.”

“Alright.” You walked away.

You went towards the stand and opened the small window, connecting the kitchen to the café.

“One plate of mixed noodles.” You smiled.

“Hey, (Your Name)!” A woman in her early 30s smiled. “Coming right up!”

You continued taking orders and serving the food. The café was packed today and no wonder, since its Friday. You were waiting for the food to be ready when you saw Shin give a piece of paper to a girl customer, who giggled upon receiving it. You put your hands on your hips and walked towards him. You faked a cough and he turned around.

“Ah, noona!” He smiled.

“Don’t ‘noona’ me!” You hissed. “Shin, how many times have I told you not to flirt with customers?”

“But, noona, she’s so cute!” He pouted.

“Yah, it may work on others, but not me!”

You walked away and continued to work. It was already 22:00 when you closed the café and went home. Your appa would only drive you to your part time workplace since he would be already asleep when your shift ended. Your appa had to wake up at 6 in the morning so he couldn’t drive you.

You smiled as you walked back home.

“(Your Name), you’re back home already?” Your mother asked when you opened the door.

“Ne.” You took off your shoes.

“Want something to eat?”

“Ani. I better do my homework. I’ll have to go to work early tomorrow.”

You went upstairs and got changed. You the night lamp and began to do your homework. It was midnight by the time you finished doing your homework. You stretched your arms and yawned.

“Better go to bed, otherwise I’ll be late for work.” You went to sleep. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kekeke....So, do you like it?
Please comment and subscribe! :D