This Dude Like Dumbo!

Do Your Ears Hang Low?

"Me and my friend Kota was at a GOT7 concert, right? Afterwards, outside when the members were about to go on the bus, I yelled out, "JACKSON! JACKSON! I GOT A QUESTION!" But there were like, sasaeng's everywhere and so Jackson was like, ''Awh yeah, you can get on this bus with us.'' So we got on there and all them little fans was jelly. My friend Kota was hanging on Jackson's back drooling and acting like a Koala so I was like, "Kota, stop being a Koala!" Then she was like, "I don't wanna be a Koala! Koala's are ugly. I wanna be a Sloth." "Fine, you can be a Sloth." But anywho, we hung out for a while. BamBam was cool. Spoke to him in English. JB get outta here. I hugged Yugyeom a lot and told him to stop growing and that everything will be ok. Told Jr. to take that stupid hat off his head. Played with Mark's neck and asked if it had a mind of its own. He just gulped with that thing and looked away. When it was almost time to go Jackson was like, "It was nice meeting you guys, forreal." Then Kota was like, "Let's say goodbye to GOT7." I was like wha....~ GOT7?!? I always thought it was GOT6. "Did you forget about Youngjae?" "B.A.P? Yes Sir?" But then I realised it was time to ask Jackson the question. "Why are your ears so low?" Then GOT7 got all mad and kicked us off the bus and all the sasaeng's called us and then they ran me over with their tour bus."

THE END.

LOVE ANGEL.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We're not trying to be mean because trust us, we LOVE GOT7 but...but...we noticed "J-Flawless" isn't so flawless...he got some huge lobes and the hole is way too far down. We don't like JB because of the hidden camera thing and Youngjae..is just a Youngjae. WE WILL HAVE A SEQUAL ABOUT MARK'S NECK. STAY TUNED.