THE MISADVENTURES OF DUMB AND DUMBER IN WINNER FANFIC WORLD

The Misadventures of Dumb and Dumber in Winner Fanfic World

I would like to give my sincerely thanks and sarang to the following authors: kangsong-authornim, infadel-authornim, owner of blamewinner.tumblr.com, sometimeforever-authornim, snoaz-authornim, and Greytxii-authornim (I honestly can't finish your fanfic~!!! LOL!) You write great Winner fanfics and please write more!!! Special thanks to Chy for giving me the Namsong fanfics link. ^^ Kindly give love to these authors and their stories.

Off to the story~! Please spread the Winner love~! ^^ *fandom hug*

 

THE MISADVENTURES OF DUMB AND DUMBER IN WINNER FANFIC WORLD
(by kaijin-taichou)
Rating: PG or K+ (just to be safe)
Characters: WINNER
Pairing: Almost all WINNER ships; Dumb and Dumber/Rapper line; (babo) Hyung line; (sort of/more like BFF) Minwoo
Genre: Crack; Humor; One-shot
Summary: The rapper line gets paranoid after discovering Jinyoon and Namsong fanfics.

==========

Song Minho wished his laptop would crash like what happened before, during WIN days, when he was composing. However, the words were written clearly and they seemed like saying "Annyeong" to him. What did he do today or in the past months, or in his past life to discover things like this? Wasn't he working hard enough?

"Because you look beautiful today," Seungyoon wanted to say. "Because this moment is perfect, and I don't want to ruin it. Because your perfection needs no words, hyung. Just because."

Kang Seungyoon maybe an eight-dimensional leader but he is not cheesy. Even the songs he composes, his leader wouldn't write a song as cheesy as this. And that beautiful and perfect hyung Seungyoon was referring to is none other than their hyungest, Kim Jinwoo.

Mino admits Jinwoo is a pretty boy but he had reread that sentence five times now and it clearly told him that Seungyoon was telling it in a different way: the whole sentence was gay.

This whole thing I am reading is gay. Seungyoon is gay. He told himself. What does this thing he is reading called? Jinyoon? A combination of his leader and his hyung's names?

It was an accident, to find this story thing. Mino wanted to know who the most popular Winner member is. It seemed like it was Nam Taehyun but he was surprised to see loads of pictures of Jinwoo, taken by fans. He was reading something when he saw that word, Jinyoon.

Mino doesn't have a member named Jinyoon. Why did it appear in his search? So the rapper searched Jinyoon and saw several hits about it. How he landed on this page, Mino wanted to know… or not really.

He blamed his curiosity. If he wasn't curious about Jinyoon, Mino wouldn't have read "Because I miss it, hyung. I miss being close to you like that. Don't you miss it too?"

"What are you doing?" a voice suddenly came out of nowhere. Mino closed his laptop and looked at the owner of the voice.

"N-nothing. S-some f-fan l-letters… c-comments 'bout o-our… yes," he stuttered.

"You're watching , ehhhh?" Lee Seunghoon teased.

"No, I am not!" Mino yelled indignantly which made the elder guy laugh.

Mino opened his laptop again and stared at the story. "Hyung," he called.

Seunghoon, who was trying some of his caps, looked at him.

"Hyung, I… I found… Will you… Please read this," Mino said.

Curious, Seunghoon went to Mino and looked at his laptop. The main rapper observed his hyung's reactions.

"W-what… w-what is this, Mino-yah?!" the dancing machine growled.

"At least, I'm not the only one who will have nightmares tonight," Mino grinned.

"Mino had his arm around Seunghoon's shoulders, and they were both laughing their heads off. Probably at some lame Japanese/Korean pun, or some stupid joke about . HOW DID THIS PERSON FIND OUT WE EXCHANGE JOKES?!"

Mino laughed hard. After the baby lion rapper calmed down, he told him how he ended up reading the story. However, unlike him, Seunghoon had the courage to look for other Jinyoon stories.

"So they are called fanfictions and fans write them?" Seunghoon explored the search page. Mino struggled if he wanted to know more or not.

"They are talented, though. Their stories are— OH MY GAWD… NO… EEEEHHHHHH!!!" The older rapper exclaimed. "Seungyoon's kiss stopped him from talking further. Lips on lips, gentle and reassuring, it conveyed all the love that Seungyoon could come up with. He grabbed Jinwoo's chin, angled their face so that the kiss could go deeper and parted Jinwoo's lips with his tongue. WHAT IS THIS?!"

Mino pushed Seunghoon away from his desk and read what his hyung just read with his own eyes. He covered his mouth because someone could put an elephant inside it now.

"By the time they stopped, Jinwoo was pressed between Seungyoon and the couch, looking much better and less decent. Is this or what?!" Mino read as he shook Seunghoon's body vigorously.

"My innocent and pure Jinwoo-hyung, I'm sorry…" The tanned rapper said weakly. He looked at Seunghoon who was still browsing the Internet. He wondered how could his hyung read more of this Jinyoon thing. Then he saw him laugh like a mad man.

He turned mad. Who wouldn't? Mino thought.

"Looks like you also have one, Mino-yah!" the choreographer said laughing as he shoved the laptop to its owner. If Mino could open his eyes more, he would have.

"What? Me? With Jinwoo-hyung? No… please not with Seungyoon!" He looked at his laptop and saw it.

"Taehyun closes his eyes as Mino's mouth travels along his collarbone, leaving soft kisses in its wake; kisses that set Taehyun's skin on fire, cause his breath to hitch and his fingers to press harder into Mino's bare shoulder. "You like that, hmm?" Mino breathes against him, but all Taehyun can do is sigh, dig his fingers in deeper and hope to god that this isn't a dream."

"WHAT… THIS… WHAT IS… OH DEAR LORD! WITH TAEHYUNIE?!" Mino blurted. The image of 2PM's Nichkhun under the short paragraph was not enough to describe his reaction. Apparently, they are called Namsong by their fans. He hit the back button and searched for Namsong.

"BUT WE ARE JUST STANDING TOGETHER?! HOW COME WE BECAME MEANT TO BE?!" Mino shouted. This Mino-going-mad seemed to be entertaining for Seunghoon, who might die laughing anytime now.

Suddenly, the door opened and revealed Jinwoo, wearing a black hoodie.

"Seems like you two are having fun without me! But dinner's ready and someone's nagging outside," he smiled brightly. Mino looked at him then the image of Jinwoo sandwiched between Seungyoon and the couch flashed. He closed his eyes and shook his head violently.

==========

Mino and Seunghoon weren't able to eat properly. They both knew they were secretly observing Seungyoon and Jinwoo, Mino just realized how close these two are. Now, he freaks out every time the two do skinship. Then it happened. Jinwoo hugged a laughing Seungyoon, they fell together, Jinwoo on top.

The rappers looked at each other and panicked.

Am I going to see them kiss now? Mino asked himself. It seemed like Seunghoon was thinking the same because he closed his eyes and looked away.

However, it didn't happen. Jinwoo helped their leader to sit and when they calmed down, they ate again. Mino apologized to the two, especially to Jinwoo, in his mind. How could he think of something so awful with such an innocent and playful act of his two members?

"You two are quiet, are you sick?" Taehyun asked the rapper line. Mino looked at the maknae as he leaned closer to touch his forehead. However, the rapper moved away and told him he was perfectly fine. Taehyun looked at him curiously but didn't say anything.

Mino knew he might have offended Taehyun with his action but he shouldn't be blamed. Taehyun knew nothing about how they "made out" in every opportunity they have because it seemed like that their fans think he was so -deprived that he had to bang his maknae every time.

After dinner, the members gathered in the living room but the two rappers excused themselves and retreated to Mino's room, telling the other three that they are composing rap songs. The vocal line just looked at them curiously but didn't ask.

Upon returning to the room, Seunghoon immediately sat in front of Mino's desk and opened the laptop. Mino just let his hyung be and laid flat on his bed.

"I thought Jinwoo-hyung and Seungyoonie would kiss a while ago! I am so sorry, Jinwoo-hyung for thinking like this and if Seungyoon finds out that we think like that about them, I would die listening to his nags," Seunghoon said while waiting for Mino's laptop to open properly.

"Yeah, I would kneel to Jinwoo-hyung and ask for his forgiveness for tainting his innocence. And I keep on repeating Kang Seungyoon is my pure leader in my head ever since that Jinyoon story. And Taehyun, our maknae. I should avoid skinship with him for a while until I have recovered from those… what was it again?"

"Namsong," the baby lion replied quickly.

"Yeah, Namsong stories, yes. And hyung, do you think we should ask Seungyoonie to exchange rooms?" Mino consulted. The guy from Busan looked at Mino, considering his suggestion.

"I guess we should. Let's just tell him that he's our leader and he needs a room of his own. Whose room? Yours or mine? I am willing to share a room with Jinwoo-hyung," Seunghoon said.

"I'll give up my room. I don't mind sharing a room with Jinwoo-hyung, either. Plus I could tell Seungyoon that this is a room of a former leader," Mino decided then he heard his fellow rapper chuckled.

"We are paranoid, Mino-yah. We are paranoid and dumb," Seunghoon realized.

"We are indeed the dumb and dumber of Winner," Mino agreed, laughing. Seunghoon laughed too then went back to Mino's laptop.

The younger rapper sighed. He grabbed his phone from his desk and played Brave Frontier to erase all the stories he read. He complimented himself for having a creative mind because he was able to imagine every detail he read. But he regretted it immediately.

Mino almost forgot the stories when he heard his Seunghoon-hyung, giggling.

"Watching , hyung? Share it!" Mino teased. However, when he peeked on his laptop, he saw words and not images and he knew his hyung was reading more of the discovered-but-forbidden stories.

"Why do you keep on reading those, hyung?" Mino asked irritably.

"I was looking for my own stories but I don't have one! It's either I was just mentioned or I am sort of a best friend to any of you," Seunghoon pouted.

"You should be happy!" the younger exclaimed but he was ignored by the older one. Again, his curiosity kicked in. "What are you reading now? You look like our fans during our fan meeting with your giggling."

"I am reading a Minwoo fanfic. This is really cute, I cringe," the Busan guy answered, not taking off his eyes on the laptop.

"Minwoo?" a puzzled Mino asked.

"Oh. That is what fans call you and Jinwoo-hyung. I just finished reading a Kimnam story. They are light stories compared to Jinyoon and Namsong. Did you know that our maknae line is called Kangnam? Funny, right? And they also write stories about our Team B dongsaengs. I haven't read one yet, though."

Mino felt dizzy with the information Seunghoon was feeding him.

"Okay. Slow down, hyung. What is Kimnam? They also write about Taehyun and Seungyoon? And this Minwoo, you mean, aside from Taehyun, they also write about me and Jinwoo-hyung? What now? Am I going to imagine Jinwoo-hyung's body pressed between me and the couch?! That I am kissing hyung's collarbone?!" Mino cried.

Seunghoon laughed at him. "Kimnam is Jinwoo-hyung and Taehyun. Fans say this ship is good for our soul. I think I am shipping Minwoo! I didn't think you looked good together when hyung was dressed as a girl."

Mino had to agree that he and his Jinwoo-hyung really looked good together during their The Heirs parody. That Kim Rachel look was his ideal type. The rapper was shocked that he was thinking like this. He pressed his temple and sighed.

"Ship? What the hell are you saying, hyung? Have you learned all of these things with just a matter of hours?" the good-looking rapper asked.

"I am not that dumb so I was able to grasp the concept of this shipping thing. Shipping means supporting the couple, something like that," the YG fanboy explained.

"So you support me and Jinwoo-hyung? Is that what you're saying?" Mino's head is about to explode anytime, he thought.

The cute rapper nodded. "Look at this story, you were jealous because Jinwoo-hyung and Seungyoon are sharing a room! "Of every night when the team mates say goodnight and Jinwoo and Seungyoon shut their bedroom door and he has no way of knowing what happens next"," he read.

Mino gave a weak laugh. He is not jealous if these two vocalists are sharing a room but he wants to know now what happens next behind that door.

"Gratefully, these are happy stories. I've read stories wherein you died," Seunghoon told him casually.

"I… what? I… I-I died? They… t-they also write stories like that?" A soulless Mino reacted. However, he was ignored again by a squealing Seunghoon.

"This is my favorite story! "Oh, Mino stupidly thinks with Jinwoo's lips against his, neither cold nor warm but kind of nice." You're stupid here, Mino-yah!"

"Am I going to kiss all of my members in those fan-whatever—" the younger rapper stopped talking because Seunghoon wasn't listening. "Fine, I'll talk to myself."

Mino looked at his phone to play again when he felt Seunghoon was looking at him. He raised his head and saw the dancing machine's grin. Seunghoon looked back at the laptop.

"I thought this Minwoo ship is an innocent one. Smiling, Mino decided that there would be no . , I cannot even read this aloud for you, Mino-yah," the choreographer laughed.

He cursed himself for being extremely curious that day. But hey! I died in one of the stories, I've kissed Taehyung's collarbone, what worse scenario could there be? He challenged himself.

Ignoring Seunghoon's "You don't have to read this" and "Don't tell me I didn't warn you" Mino read the story his hyung was telling him…

…which he couldn't even finish because…

"WHAT THE IS THIS?! I… I…Jinwoo-hyung… we… I'm pumping what?!… Jinwoo-hyung is an innocent man! He's not a and I will not call him … HEOL! JINWOO-HYUNG IS NOT MY !! " Mino closed the page and cleared the history and cache then he glared at the laughing Seunghoon.

"Get out!" He yelled at his hyung. He dragged the teary-eyed, almost dying of laughter Lee Seunghoon out of his room and shut his door.

Sighing, Mino closed his eyes. He might have done at least one good deed that day because he was in good terms with sleep. His head was throbbing and eyelids were heavier now. He was so sleepy, he didn't bother to welcome Jinwoo, who knocked on his door and asked him something about a certain file. All he could reply was "Bookmark" and he was in dreamland.

==========

Mino opened his eyes. He wasn't able to sleep well last night because he dreamed of his Jinwoo-hyung and Taehyun, touching his body. Some dreams (or nightmares) were just him and Taehyun, the others were him and Jinwoo. The last one before he woke up, the three of them were together.

He grabbed his pillow and hit his head with it. The rapper was doing that when Jinwoo entered his room.

"What are you doing, Mino-yah?" he beamed. Mino looked at Jinwoo and just smiled sheepishly… then one of his nightmares with Jinwoo flashed in his mind. The rapper hugged the pillow and rocked himself. He didn't mind Jinwoo laughing at him. He didn't know how it feels to read a story where he had with this innocent man inside his room.

"I copied the wrong file last night. Can you just copy it for me?" Jinwoo asked him. Mino quietly obliged but he kept his distance from Jinwoo. He was relieved to hear Jinwoo laugh because at least his hyung doesn't feel offended.

The file was quite large, his laptop displayed the file transfer will take about 20 minutes. Mino looked at his hyung who was immensely using his phone. How could their fans write something that… that… weird… about this guy?

Jinwoo seemed to notice his stare. The good-looking guy looked at him and asked, "Do you want to show me what a real kiss is, Mino-yah?"

Mino blinked. "Excuse me?" Did he hear him right? What is this hyung saying? Is he still asleep and a nightmare is about to start?

Jinwoo moved closer to Mino, almost trespassing the younger's personal space and whispered, "You show me."

Terrified, Mino fell off his seat and stared at Jinwoo. "What's wrong with you, hyung?!"

Jinwoo laughed so hard, he was almost crying. "Well it says that I told you to show me how to do a real kiss but you were reluctant so I did the first move and close the gap between us. We kissed then you… what was it again?" the vocalist looked at his phone and read, "Mino grins. A warmth that's becoming increasingly familiar spreads from his midriff to other regions. "Still not good enough, though," he announces – and leans in once more."

Mino stood up, slowly sat on his chair, and looked at his hyung. How did he know…? He cleared his browsing data. He swore he cleared everything.

Jinwoo seemed to read the rapper's mind. "You bookmarked it. I saved it in my phone to tease you. Wow! It feels good. You should have seen your face!"

"Bookmarked? Why would I bookmark… Aish!" Mino's members will attend a funeral and it's Lee Seunghoon's funeral.

"Were you able to sleep well, hyung?" the rapper asked after he regained himself. The older guy looked at him, puzzled.

"I mean, after reading that story?" Maybe his hyung was able to sleep well. Lucky him, he didn't read that "I am Mino's " story.

"Yes. That story was quite light," Jinwoo replied casually.

It was Mino's turn to look puzzled. "You've been reading these stories, hyung?"

The deer vocalist chuckled. "Yes—"

"What?!"

"But this is the first time I read a story about us, I mean, Winner," he immediately added when Mino gave him a shocked look.

"You see, Seungri-hyung asked me to read stories like that, with him as one of the main characters. He wanted to see if his fans are writing him right or how they think he is around our Bigbang-sunbaenim. There are stories about him and Jiyong-hyung, with Seunghyun-hyung, with Daesung-hyung. The stories about him and Youngbae-hyung are the funniest because fans depict Seungri-hyung as the aggressive one and Youngbae-hyung as a ," Jinwoo explained.

Mino gave him a judging look. How could this hyung explain that calmly while he almost threw himself off the cliff after reading the story about Jinwoo and Seungyoon?

"Don't give me that look, Song Minho. It took a while before I got used to it. I still remember the first time I read those things. The first story I've read… gosh… I vomited and I thought I won't be able to eat again," a horrified look came across Jinwoo's beautiful face.

Mino scolded himself because there goes his curiosity again but he had to ask, "What happened?"

"Seungri-hyung and Jiyong-hyung… they… they had… you know… and…" the poor guy could only sigh before he continued.

"It was one of Seungri-hyung's favorites because he was giving orders to Jiyong-hyung, telling him to do… uhm… stuff… And he was calling Jiyong-hyung his and ordering him to say I'm Seungri's and—"

"Okay! Okay! I get it. Just stop, hyung, please," Mino begged. The story was familiar, he thought. The only difference was it was him and Jinwoo.

"So, aren't you going to kiss me yet? You already know that I want a kissing scene with you—"

Mino looked at his laptop and was really happy that the file transfer was finished. He pulled out Jinwoo's flashdrive, shoved it to his hyung's face.

"Get out!" He pulled a laughing-almost-dying Jinwoo out of his bed, and dragged him out of his room.

xxx