Chapter 11

I Love You, Ji-Yong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11: The First & Last Date

 

No-One’s Point Of View

The couple was walking down the street hand in hand. He would always secretly take a peek at the petite fair girl beside him, and would eventually tightened his hold on her hand out of the sudden, causing her to turn her attention to him every now and then.

“Where are we going?” She asked. They’ve been walking for quite a while, but she didn’t get bored. She was happier that way. Instead of staying at home every day, she felt free. And of course, the air was much clearer to her.

“Follow me closely.” He said, “Don’t ever let go of my hand.”

As they were walking passed the crowds in the shopping mall, they finally entered the colorful shop that he’s been planning to bring her there.

Her only expression was her jaws hanging opened, and he chuckled when he closed it back.

She looked at him with a confused expression and without a word, she ran over to grab the big rabbit stuff toy that she’s set eyes on when she walked in.

He laughed softly wholeheartedly at her and stretches his hand out to ruffle her hair like she was an eight years old kid.

“You want this?” He asked, looking down at the kid in front of him.

Of course, she nodded her head vigorously as she clutches it tight to herself, not forgetting to give him a smile.

 

They walked with their finger interlacing each other and her free hand hugging the rabbit stuff toy that he bought for it.

“I’m going to name her Dragon.” She suddenly spoke, causing Ji-Yong to look down at her in a weird way.

“Dragon?” He asked.

She looked up at him, nodded as she gave him a smile.

“Why dragon? She’s a rabbit.” He frowned.

“Because it’s a translation for your name. Yong. Dragon.” She chuckled.

"And you're naming a rabbit after me?" He frowned but never failed to smile.

"Neh!" She said, with her tongue slightly out.

He chuckled immediately after seeing her total cuteness, and brings her closer to him.

“Ji-Yong, I’m hungry.” She pouted.

“Okay, my princess. What do you want to eat?”

“Korean barbeque!” She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter