Romantic confession :)

We Got Married Special Edition.(IU and Wooyoung)

Previously, IU and wooyoung performed their solo/group songs. now its their duet stage.

Sorry that this chapter took so long!! I have been writing since this morning and now while I was saving it, it got deleted!! I felt very frustrated and felt worried that I might not re-write the story that well. Anyways, I feel like this chapter will be the most romantic chapter i've written so far.

Song you should listen to: Wo bu zhi dao de shi by Lee hom http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-t-Afuj_du0&feature=related

 While Wooyoung was performing with his group 2PM, he thought of IU when he was performing. IU was watching back stage on the TV and was very proud of Wooyoung because Wooyounh got the loudest cheer. IU slowly thought of what she did with Wooyoung these past 100 days. She slowly had sincere thoughts about Wooyoung and slowly had tears in her eyes, IU said to herself quietly, IU: Its going to be okay, its going to be okay. *Flashbacks of what they did together*

 IU had to hold her tears in because she didn't want wooyoung to worry about her and didn't want to ruin her makeup.

IU's Backstage interview:

IU: I had so many thoughts in my head. When I saw Wooyoung on stage, I felt so happy but at the same time, I felt kinda sad because he was going through so mcuh. Wooyoung hasn't had that much sleep and still be able to stay strong. I always see him smile no matter what. When I'm sad, he has to worry, I don't want him to start stressing over me. I feel very bad. When he is not with me, I'm just lost in words and don't know what to do. -While IU was talking, she had tears pouring down her cheeks-

STUDIO PEOPLE:

MC 4: -Whiping her tears-

LIzzy and Gahee started having tears in their eyes too.

MC 1: I think we can all kinda relate to that situation.

MC 2: We can all tell, they love each other so much,they care about each others feelings before themselves.

Mc 3: Young love just hit the studio.


  After 2PM finished their performance, Wooyoung quickly ran to his dressing room to get ready for his duet with IU.

Wooyoung changed into a more casual look :  Shoes:  and he just wore a pair of normal navy blue jeans.

IU's outfit:  (She is wearing the dress that the model wore) and shoes: .

  Wooyoung finished changing and then went to IU's dressing room.

 -Wooyoung knocks on the door-

IU: Who is it?

Wooyoung: Your one and only love.

IU: I have a one and only love -Jokingly-

Wooyoung: Ofcourse, your prince :P

IU: HEHEHE, Okay, I'll open the door for my prince.

 STUDIO PEOPLE:

MC 1: They are so cute like that!!

LIzzy: .... not really.

Mc 3: Why are you so jealous! Is he your ideal type?

LIzzy: ..*Blush* Neh.

MC 4: Young love already


-Wooyoung goes in-

Wooyoung:You did very well tonight :)

IU: Haha thanks, You did very well too. I heard so many fans screaming their lungs out for you.

Wooyoung: They are fans but my heart belongs to you.

IU: Hehe *Blush*

Wooyoung: You look casual for the performance.

IU: Just a summer dress. I love your wearing too.I like guys that wear that kind of style.

Wooyoung: I heard that you like guys with nice neck bones :)

IU:haha yeah.

Wooyoung: Happy 100th day anniversary <3

IU: Haha you too my love!

Wooyoung: I have a suprise for you tonight. IU, may I go on a lovely date with you tonight :D ( Camera's will be there so not private date)

IU: Haha you may.Don't forget,we still have our 2nd mission.

Wooyoung: Oh yeah, the confession.

IU: Yeah.

Wooyoung: I'm sure they will approve. Lets hope so :D

Stage crew member: You guys have to stand by now.

IU: Okay, lets go.

Wooyoung: Wait,don't go yet.

IU: Why?

Wooyoung: You are wearing a summer dress during winter time, you should wear something on top of it. I'm afraid you will catch a cold.

IU: I'll be fine. c'mon lets perform

Wooyoung ;But,

IU: No more buts mister, my prince, you are caring for me to much again. not good. If I catch a cold, my awesome husband will be there to take care of me like he always does :)

Wooyoung: okay okay. I'll be there. lets go then.

STUDIO PEOPLE:

Gahee: Wooyoung cares a lot about IU.

MC4: Yes. They are just to cute together.

MC 2:-haha- It reminds me about the time my husband was going to take care of me,but he ditched me for gamble (its suppose to be a joke)

MC 3: you have one windy road by yourself.


 They got to the side of the stage. They waited there till it was their turn after intermission.

Wooyoung: I'm quite nervous because Nagging and We fell inlove are hard songs to sing.

IU: You'll do well :) HWAITING!!

Wooyoung: Hwaiting. I have to begin on the other side of the stage. I'll see you on the stage with me soon. Hwaiting!

IU: Hwaiting!!!

   While wooyoung got to the other side. Naggging suddenly played. They slowly walked out facing each others because they were on oppoosite sides. Fans were screaming so loud that all the artist that were performing that night was out to watch them in the VIP area. They met each other in the middle of the stage while singing the chorus. Many fans and idols were screaming and cheering for them. We fell inlove was on. They performed that passionatley. When it was the last line, they held hands and Wooyoung slowly gave IU a hug.

STUDIO PEOPLE:

 ALL: OMO!! THEY DID THAT INFRONT OF THOUSANDS OF FANS!!!


  Next chapter coming soon. Hope your looking forward to it. I might write it after I upload this chapter or I'll write tmr night. Thanks for all that supported me through all this way!! Also,Sorry to all that I Kept you guys waiting for the next chapter :( Please forgive me :D Hopefully you will like this chapter :) WOOU FOREVER! <333 -Sayoka Hong