o2

⚜ HIM.

               "Congratulations, Sora. You've upgraded to super creeper now." Woojin mused and Chaerin smacked him lightly in the arm to shut him up. Yet, Sora didn't even seem bothered by what he had just said as she bit her bottom lip and laughed lightly, "Woah, I can't believe I actually found him!" She quickly messaged their club president back: Ohmygosh! It is him! Thanks so much!

 

No problem! Do you know Sooyoung? She knows him a lot better than I do, so you can ask her about him if you want any more info! Hahaha I know that he caught a lot of other girl's attention tonight!

 

                'Of course he did!' Sora silently thought to herself while typing back furiously: Oh yeah, I know Sooyoung! But it's okay! I'm just going to fangirl over him from afar! Don't want to be a creep!

 

All right then! Good luck!

 

                Sora smiled to herself as she went back on Luhan's page to creep on him. His cover was of Runningman and he recently liked a picture of Miss A's Suzy, so it could be possible that he liked Kpop just like her too. She tried not to giggle, but she couldn't help feeling giddy. She felt like a miracle had just happened, because seriously. What were the chances? She really didn't expect anything for posting up such a stupid status.

                "Where's he from?" Minah giggled from her bed.

                "Ah, he's about an hour away from us. Ohmygosh!" Sora's jaw dropped as she quickly clicked on his about tab, but there was no information about him other than his name and the place that he was from. She sighed, wondering how old this Luhan was when she noticed his facebook html: luhan1990.

                "Sora, you're no longer a creeper. You're a stalker now." Woojin laughed, but Sora brushed him off again as she gasped, "Oh, dang! He's a 90's baby!" Her heart skipped a beat. How was it possible when he had such a cute baby face?! It instantly reminded her of one of her biases from B2ST. She was a hardcore B2ST fangirl, so it didn't help that all of a sudden this Luhan guy was giving her the same kinds of feels that B2ST did.

                "Woah! Really? That's not too bad, right? That's like 3 or 4 years apart only!" Minah giggled cutely as Sora felt a sense of confidence wash over her.

                This was it. Fate was probably doing this so that she'd prove to them that she had some guts in her stomach somewhere. It was a test to see if she would really walk the walk since she kept saying that she was going to talk to him. It wouldn't hurt to send him a small message through facebook. Nothing was going to happen anyways, right? Nothing should. Because that's just how reality is. When random people message each other, there's a small reply of thanks and then it just ends there. So, it wasn't like she was ever going to talk to him again. Also, there have been too many times when she's let the chances slip by her fingertips. Then again, she had never regretted them like this one.

                Sora took a deep breath and clicked the message button. She was surprised that she felt no fear. Maybe it was because she already knew the outcome. They weren't ever going to talk or ever meet each other anyways, so she'd just send him a tiny message. That way she can be proud of herself for giving it a shot and she wouldn't feel anymore regrets.

 

Hey! Saw you dance at Sadie's tonight! It was awesome, keep up the great work! ^_^

 

                She smiled to herself after pressing the send button and then her eyes dashed to the bottom right corner of her laptop screen. It was 1am in the morning. Good. Because then, she wouldn't have to worry about waiting for him to reply or anything. She'd just go to sleep and forget about it. Sora was going to pull open a new tab when there was a sudden notification sound.

                "What?" Sora gasped when she saw the red message alert button.

                "What is it?" Minah glanced her way as Sora stared at her screen for a moment longer.

                "I…I, uh, I messaged him." Sora explained slowly.

                "You're obsessed now, Sora. Gross." Woojin scrunched up his face.

                "Did he reply?" Chaerin asked while pulling out her phone to play games.

                "He's going to be like 'who's this creep talking to me?' Haha." Woojin laughed from beside Chaerin before Sora glanced back at them, "Shut up, Woojin." Then she took a deep breath and hovered her mouse over the message button when there was another message alert beep that sent her heart on a rampage. Swiftly, Sora clicked the button and saw that Luhan had replied to her message. She pulled up their chat and read what he said.

 

Thanks.

Wow, I didn't think I was going to make any friends tonight! But I guess I was wrong :)

 

                Sora giggled and replied back and as they messaged each other back and forth a couple more times, she decided that it couldn't hurt to add him as a friend on facebook. His responses were neither flirty nor was it creepy; they were just genuinely friendly. She went back to his profile to add him as a friend when she saw that they actually had mutual friends. Interesing, she thought as she clicked on the mutual friends to see who she knew that also knew Luhan.

                "Ah! He knows Lay's girlfriend, Yiyi!" Sora blurted and looked back up at everyone in surprise.

                "Woah, small world." Minah laughed lightly as Chaerin nodded without looking up from her game, "Preach it, girl." Woojin only rolled his eyes and settled back into the bed while Sora turned her attention back to her screen and added Luhan as a friend. Luhan accepted right away and it wasn't until 5 minutes later that Sora realized her status was still up.

                "Ohmyinggod!" She burst and swiftly pulled up her profile to delete the stupid rant post that she had left up. Everyone had turned back to look at her in confusion before she sighed out loud and facepalmed herself for being so stupid. Woojin was the first to ask, "What did you do?" Sora felt her cheeks heat up and groaned, "I added him as a friend and he accepted." Minah laughed excitedly for her and cheered while Chaerin looked up from her game and arched a teasing brow at Sora.

                "Guys, I left my status up—and I just deleted it, but I think he might have seen it." Sora slapped her palms onto her face and groaned loudly into them again. Everyone burst into laughter as Minah replied, "Girl! Ohmygosh! Did he say anything about it?" Sora shook her head, but her cheeks were starting to burn now. She was definitely an idiot. She should have deleted her dumb status before adding Luhan as a friend. Because he probably figured out that she was talking about him. Then he'd assume that she was being a 'thirsty' and desperate girl who just wanted to get it on with him or something.

                "He's going to think that you're just thirsty and then he won't be your friend anymore." Woojin stated out loud and Chaerin told him to shut up, but Sora totally agreed. She whined and leaned back into her chair and kicked her legs childishly. She beyond embarrassed and even though she kind of figured that Luhan was just being friendly and that they weren't really going to talk anymore after this, she still didn't want to leave such a stupid first impression.

                To her surprise, Luhan messaged her back a couple more times and she replied before they both said good night to each other and he logged off. Maybe he didn't see it? Sora prayed internally and only shut her laptop screen as she got up. She packed up her stuff and then said goodbye to everything before leaving their dorm to walk down the hall and back to her own dorm room. She walked into her suite and ignored the bunch of people chatting and laughing in the small living room area. Turning her back to the small kitchen area, she went straight to her door and swiftly unlocked dorm door.

                It was a Friday night, so her roommate had already left to go home for the weekend. Sora went to turn on the lights and then closed the door, locking it behind her before changing and getting ready for bed. And it wasn't until she had climbed up her lofted bed and snuggled herself under her blankets that she finally sighed out loud to herself, "Wow…did that really happen?" Then she laughed lightly and turned to turn on her laptop when she realized that she left it on her desk beside her lofted bed. Sora groaned and kicked the blankets off to get up and climb back down when she remembered that she also needed to turn off the lights.

                Sora placed her laptop up onto her bed and then opened its lid before going to turn off the lights. The light from her laptop screen helped her navigate back to her bed in the darkness before she climbed up onto her bed and settled back in. She placed her laptop beside her pillow and wrapped all her blankets back around her. Then she logged back into her computer and pulled up facebook again to double check. And when she saw Luhan's name in her friend list she giggled and closed her computer again. Even though she knew that from now on, they were just going to continue being strangers with each other, she didn't mind.

                She had thought that tonight was going to be terrible because Jae was following her around all night. But she was wrong, because Luhan's now one of her facebook friends. And even though it wasn't even a huge deal, she felt happy. She really hadn't expected anything to happen tonight and she was still surprised that she even managed to find him and befriend him. Life had funny ways of surprising her.