01

RUBIK'S CUBE

Krystal POV

Today is our first day at our new school in Korea, we moved here with our parents. Its kind of weird right? Our whole gang moved here... Dont ask me why. It kind of that we have to wear schooluniforms, it doesnt really suits me I think. Tiffany keeps on blabering how cute I look and all but I dont see it. I miss the States already, I miss my boyfriend... Well we broke up but that isnt a reason to NOT miss him right? When I told him I was going to move out of the country he told me he didnt want a long distance relationship because he didnt wanted to get hurt when I would frget about him and find a new one... Tssk who does he thinks I am?! Jessica-unnie? Hell no I'm more kind then her, her looks are the looks of a player and a cheater and all but she actua;;y ony have a boyfriend twice or so and never kissed once in her life... Well I didnt gave a boy more then just a peck on the lips but I'm not like the other girls who wants to get in their pants immidiatly. Seriously we look like players and cheaters but we arent, my twin Nicole is more innocent then she looks like. She is a dancer and I am a singer and Jessica-unnie... Well she is to lazy o do anything so she doesnt really has a hobby like dancing or singing or playing guitar like Seohyun-unnie Tiffany-unnie and Nicole. And then as last the weirdest hobby I ever heard of, the hobby of Sooyoung-unnie... Eating. She is always eating and she never gained any weight nor fat! Its just so unfair I have to go to the gym and all while she just can sit on the couch with all her junkfood doing nothing except for eating and watching tv. Seohyun-unnie always scolds her telling her to eat healthy if not she'll die faster. Sometimes that girl creeps me out with her yelling that we have to eat healthier. I think I introduced everyone alittle to you now so now its time for me to go to school, boring tiring school. Bye bye ^_^

 

Jessica POV

Why does school always has to begin early in the morning? I didnt got enough sleep since that idiot Sooyoung was snoring the whole night so I didnt get my beautysleep. I will kill her when I gained energy and strength, guess how my 'friends' and 'lovely' sisters woke me up... THEY CUT A CUCUMBER AND PUT BOTH HALFS BESIDE EACH SIDE OF MY HEAD! I swear once I got the strength again Im going to kill those 5 idiots. Nicole is really being annoying again she is so excited about our new school while she just leave her boyfriend behind in the States and all her dance club mates and all, I hope for her that they also have a danceclub there and have nice girls and maybe also guys in it. But still I'm going to kill her T_T Sooyoung is AGAIN eating and I'm sitting inbetween Seo and Soo and thats seriously no fun because Seo is scolding her again for eating to much junkfood and this is starting to give me headache. Krystal is sitting next to Tiffany who is sitting between her and Nicole. Krystal is just playing with her phone maybe she is checking her facebook, twitter and instagram to look if her friends updated something new but she is frowning so I think not... or that jerk Jeongmin posted a photo of him and another girl like everytime he just broke up with someone. He really broke my little sister and she cried for 3 days straight. Tiffany is happy as ever she cried too though she also broke up with her boyfriend because he didnt want a longdistance relationship neither but she moved on faster then Krystal but Tiffany believes that she still has to find the right one who will stay with her forever (Weird girl right?). Seohyun? Seo and I have been single for along time now while Sooyoung didnt even regret breaking up but I already noticed she was getting annoyed by that guy. Im glad we all are single now because we dont have the pressure of a longdistance relationship and all. Well I will try to sleep some more before we arrive at our new school bye bye.

 

Nicole POV

I really really really am excited, I looked the schools website and saw they also had a danceclub!! They even won some championships like OMG!!! this is so going to be awesome! I dont rgret coming here at all I think I'll love it here... Wait no I KNOW I'll love it here! Im not sure if Krystal actually wants to be here since she is only playing with her phone and I think well no KNOW that she is looking at her social media because she misses our real home and our old friends and I can feel she misses Jeongmin though I know he is a player and a cheater but I dont want to break Krystals heart more by saying that. I dont miss Donghyun actually, I am kinda glad I leave from the States. I want to see the world and meet new people and I've never been in Korea before so Im kinda excited for it. We moved around alot in the past but always ended moving back to California. We never lived in Asia and this is really cool actually the food here is amazing and the weather is perfect though it can be cold too but its pretty warm and its always good to change some things right? I am hungry~ Seeing Sooyoung-unnie eating doesnt makes it any better either that foodmonster~ I CANT WAIT TILL WE ARRIVE AT OUR NEW SCHOOL!! I never been this excited to go to school you know only because its a new school and I think its fun because its different since here you have to wear schooluniforms and the school we went to in the States you just could wear what you wanted. But I think schooluniforms are pretty cool, I always saw it in anime and all and it was pretty cute but it doesnt really looks cute on me but Tiffany and Krystal are super adorable in their schooluniforms~ Sooyoung changed it alittle, she had her first two buttons open and her necktie alittle loose and she rolled the arms of her blazer up and with that she looked really cool with her hair untied. Jessica-unnie rolled her blazer arms up and also loosened her tie but had just one button open and her blazer was closed and with her untied blonde hair she looked pretty y... I CAN SAY THAT BECAUSE SHE IS MY SISTER OKAY! Seohyun was wearing it neatly just like she always does, Tiffany had one button opened up and her tie loosened a little bit with a closed blazer and Krystal and I were wearing it the same way: Blazer open, arms rolled up a little and all buttons closed and tie neatly tied by our Seohyun-unnie. Well Tiffany looks bored I'll talk to her for now bye bye see yah!

 

Sooyoung POV

I am trying to eat in peace but that Seosreeper wont let me and scolds me and telling me I will die, I see Jess would sometime frown while sleeping and I knew she didnt liked the noise and so did Seohyun so she just let me be... for now. I hope our new school is going to be fun and if not the person who will make it annoying will regret because this tall slim girl isnt afraid to fight well in our previous school most of the people were afraid of me because I was the strongest girl in the school and even beated some wrestling team guys. I might look innocent sometimes but Im not like really not. Sometimes I like it to fight and I love to work out without the girls knowing it  ^_^ They think I always hang on the couch when I have nothing to do but the only truth is that I work out the most of the time and I hope the school have a big gym or even vetter a few gyms. OMG my chipsbag is almost empty! How long have I been in this van already? Oh 6 minutes already?! This is killing me I should stop eating so fast this was my last chips bag in my stack here in the van. T_T Well guess my phone will help me kill the time see yah later weirdos!

 

Seohyun POV

I wonder what our school looks like, what kind of students go there and what kind of teachers we have. Would there be strict teachers or more teachers wich you can joke around with? Alots of bullies? Alots of es? Nerds? Weirdos? Douchebags? s? I WANT TO KNOW! Maybe there will be people like Nicole that would be terrible because she is always so hyper and all and talkative, Krystal? Oh no not ice-princesses pleae~ Jessica? Ice-queens would be even worse, Sooyoung? Please not! She is so lazy and always eats and eats and her statements arent the smartests. Tiffany? It would be better but she is so noisy! But if there would be only my kind it would be boring though so I hope more creative and nice people go there. I cant wait I am so curious right now that I want the time to move faster~ Oh Sooyoung finally finished her bag of chips! Gotta go people will tell you more later bye bye

 

Tiffany POV

Will there be cute boys? Jerk boys? Handsome boys? Dorky boys? cute nerdy boys? erts boys? Oh maybe those buys who always keeps distance from one and an other... I WANT TO KNOW RIGHT NOW!!!! I wonder if I can get a new boyfriend at this new school, I hope so because its pretty boring without any boyfriend. I want a boyfriend who is sweet funny caring creative undeniable cute smart random social loveable and serious and grown up wouldnt be bad either. There are not many boys who are like that but who cares? Just let me fantasize people! I hope Jessie also will find a new lover since she has been pretty lonely the past months and Seohyun surely needs a boyfriend she never had one! Even Sooyoung had one! Seohyun always keeps saying she doesnt wants a relation yet because she always saw Krystal crying whenever a boy broke her heart and she didnt wanted to feel that pain... Poor Kryssie she can only focus on her phone right now, I hope that that Jeongmin guy will suffer alot because of what he said to our little ice-princess though we all already knew he was a player and a cheater we didnt wanted to tell Krystal since we didnt want her to be hurt so much but in the end she got hurt. I really feel bad for her and I want her to get a better person and hopefully he or even she is in this new school, I want her to be happy as soon and long as possible hey we arrived WOAH! So cool hey I dont want to spoil the surprise yet so I'll talk to you guys later okay? Bye bye ^_^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Okay so this is an introduction chapter of the girls please subscribe upvote and please leave comments bye bye!

_pinocchio_ out *peacesign*