Final

Why?

Dongho made a facebook account because he got bored on twitter, Dongho is a star and Kevin isn't. Kevin watches Dongho from afar, buys his album,listens to his voice everyday, Kevin was obsessed with Dongho but he respects the others privacy so he limits himself. The thing is he doesn't know whether Dongho would like him because of course he is a dude and Dongho is also a dude. He is scared by the fact that the other might be scared or even be angry at him because he liked him, so much.

Dongho, on the otherhand, thinks of Kevin every single day. At first Dongho was surprised to see this fan on his (every) fansigns, what makes him curious is that it is not even a girl. Then he became curious of this boy, what was his name, age, where he lived, favorite color, everything, he wanted to know everything about the boy. At his fansign he saw the boy again, when the boy is getting closer his heart beats faster than ever, it hurts and he doesn't know what to do but he has to smile because this is the person he's been curious for months. "Annyeong! I'm Kevin Woo, please encourage me on everything, thank you"

Kevin Woo here, Kevin Woo there. Dongho's mind is full of Kevin Woo, how his face sparkled when he saw him, when he talked it's like they were the only one talking with no noise. Is this the feeling of love? He doesn't know, he still haven't experienced it yet but he thinks this is the one. Is this what you call love at first sight? No, because he met him several times already.

Dongho made a facebook account because he got bored on twitter, that's what makes the truth hidden. The truth is that he wanted to add Kevin Woo. Just being friends would be enough because he knows Kevin would be disgusted by him because he is a dude and so is he.

He typed Kevin Woo, many accounts where seen but he really wanted to know Kevin so he searched and searched until he found the face of the said person. It made him jump in delight. He added the guy and in a blink of an eye the said guy accepted his request

Kevin suddenly messaged Dongho

"Umm..hi?" Dongho didn't know what to do so he replied

"Hello, can we be friends"

"Umm sure?"

"Can we meet tom."

"Sure"

Dongho said the place, it was a scary place so Kevin was scared that the guy would do something to him so he bought a bat yes, a baseball bat.

Dongho went to the place early, really early. He was excited to see Kevin, privately. He was lost in his mind then someone talked

"Umm.. are you Justin Shin? Excuse me?"

Dongho lifted his head and took of his hood

"Oh my gosh!!!"

"Shhhh!"

"Sorry, is that you Dongho?!"

"Yes"

"Oh my, how did this, how did you knew me?"

"Well, to be honest you went on my fansigns so how can I not recognize you?"

"Oh sorry"

"Don't be"

They talked about their lives. Days, Months passed and they were still intouched with each other.Dongho wanted to ask Kevin to be his boyfriend. He called the media because he wanted to say something and he texted Kevin Turn your channel to the news

"Good morning everyone, I am Shin Dongho. I am here infront of you all to say something, what I will say today is nothing but the truth. I am inlove with someone. His name is Kevin Woo. Yes, it's a he. He was the first person to make my heart beat fast and blush like a fool. I know that someone who is watching me right now thinks that I am gross but I don't care because I love him, I love him so much and I wanted him to become mine. I'm sorry to my fans and family but please accept us because I really do love him. Thank you"

The media gave him a standing ovation

Dongho went to Kevin's house

"So?"

"So?"

"What is your answer?"

"Answer to what?"

"My speech earlier!"

"What you did a speech?!"

"You didn't know?! I told you to switch the channel!"

"Just kiddin' of course I saw it"

"I thought..."

"I love you too, so much"

Dongho kissed Kevin, not passionately, not agressively but a kiss to make him feel that he loves him

"Dongho"

"Hmmm?"

"Why? Why me?"

"I also don't know"

 

=====================================

Done! hehehe sorry If I made any mistake!I hope you liked it.