Chapter 9

I Can Hear Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLXt50Krjq4

Taeyeon: And One

========================================

The new year came, and school resumed.

It was a gray day, and Jongsuk and Minjoo were in charge of cleaning. Instead of cleaning though, they were preoccupied with chasing each other around the room.

Minjoo squealed inwardly as she raced around the desks. Jongsuk darted around and reached for her. She leaped out of the way and went to the opposite end. He hunched over with his hands on the edges of a desk. “Repeat what you just thought.”

Kim Woobin is cute, she dared claim.

Jongsuk narrowed his eyes. “Are you kidding me?”

Minjoo giggled and shook her head. She held up her phone and pointed to the photo of the gorgeous model.

Isn’t he adorable? Not to mention good-looking. I’m excited for his appearance in the new drama.

Jongsuk couldn’t hold back his jealousy anymore and lunged forward. Minjoo quickly dashed towards the exit, but she was swiftly caught by her boyfriend. He embraced her tightly from behind and reached for her phone at the same time. Jongsuk reached a little further and snatched the phone out of her hand. He spun around and exited out of the webpage.

“I gave you this phone to communicate with me, not to fawn over stupid, ugly Kim Woobin!” Jongsuk realized she was too quiet and wondered if he had frightened her. He turned around to see her twiddling her fingers around. So…I can fawn over other male celebrities? She smiled coyly.

Jongsuk stormed over to the window and yanked it wide open. Minjoo looked confused. What is he trying to do?

“I’m going to throw this phone far out of sight and make sure you can’t look at another damn male star.” Jongsuk swung his arm back.

Minjoo ran over and enfolded her arms around his waist. She squeezed his waist tightly with her cheek pressed against the warmth of his back. Jongsuk paused and looked back. He caught a glimpse into her mind. I’m sorry! I was just kidding! Don’t throw the phone out the window! You spent a lot of money on it! A smile grew on his face. He put his arm down and turned to face her.

“You fool. What do you take me for? I wouldn’t throw away a good phone for such a reason.” Jongsuk tapped her nose with a smile.

Minjoo smiled and threw her arms around his neck. She looked into his eyes to speak her thoughts. I was just joking. The most handsome guy in the world is you, Lee Jongsuk. I’m lucky that such a perfect guy like you is in love with me.

Smiling, Jongsuk gently knocked his nose against hers. “I’m not perfect. Just perfect for you.”

Minjoo’s smile widened. She agreed wholeheartedly with him.

Lee Jongsuk was so perfect for Park Minjoo that he might just be her soulmate.

“Let’s hurry up and clean up so that we can go to my house.” Jongsuk kissed her nose.

---------

Once the classroom was spick and span, the couple left the school building hand-in-hand. Midway, the clouds broke and rain poured down. Minjoo looked up at the sky and blinked rapidly as spots of rain plastered her face.

“Run!” Jongsuk yanked on her hand. The two of them raced in the direction of his apartment.

The rain became too heavy, and they had to stop. They dashed underneath a roof in front of a closed sewing shop.

Minjoo dusted rain droplets off her uniform and moved her wet bangs out of her eyes. She looked up at the gray sky and wondered when the rain would stop long enough for them to go home. Minjoo turned her head and saw Jongsuk shaking his wet hair. Her lips curved into a soft, amiable smile. She was fortunate to have someone to share her rainy days with. She knew that rain or shine, he would always be with her.

Jongsuk caught her staring and curiously tilted his head. “What? Is there something on my face?”

Minjoo shook her head softly. She reached out and touched his cheek with affectionate eyes. Jongsuk smiled tenderly and searched her eyes to read her loving thoughts. He squeezed her hand that was on his face and pressed it against his cheek. I love you, too, Park Minjoo.

The rain continued to pour endlessly from the sky. It didn’t look like it would stop anytime soon.

“Ready to go?” Jongsuk held out his hand. Minjoo placed her hand in his, and he gave her an affectionate squeeze.

Laughing, they sprinted across the road. By the time they reached his place, they w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter