Special mission

AOM & 1LLIONAIRE GANG

It had been five days since the gang had carried out their secet mission to steal money from drug dealers and they were all still in hiding, just in case.

Everyone sat in the living room all occupied by something. 

"Gosh I wanna go home," Dok2 grumbled. 

"We can't go home just yet, we have to stay here till the boss says," Beenzino yawned. 

"I wanna give this up....I killed someone," Min Ji piped in

"Big deal!" Jay sighed. 

"For me it is, unlike you who is the biggest killer in the gang!" She snapped. 

"I have no choice, kill or be killed," he scoffed.

"Guys! Jeez man, let's all get on, I'm sick of us fighting alla time," Dok2 in.

"Dok2's right," The Quiett whispered while occupied with something on his laptop. 

Dok2 got up walking to the kitchen, leaving everyone else sitting in the living room. He felt his phone beep and he fished it out of his jeans so he could read the message. 

                                                                                            Mission objective

                                                                                           ELIMINATE JAY PARK. 

                                                                                                   Warning,

                                                                                             One man misson

                                                           Contents of this message CANNOT be shared with other members!

 

Dok2 read the message over and over again. He didn't know what to do, he hated Jay but not enough to kill him. He knew he had to do this or his own life would be on the line but he didn't know if he could, it was too much. 

"What's wrong," Min Ji walked in, eyeing Dok2 who looked pale. 

Dok2 switched his phone off quickly, looking over a her. "Nothing, my mum is just sick but there is nothing I can do bout it since I'm stuck here," he lied.

"Oh, hope she gets well soon," Min Ji said quietly, moving to the fridge fetching a bottle of orange juice.

She walked out of the kitchen, walking towards her room. She felt sorry for Dok2's mum but he was right, there was nothing he could do. She placed the orange juice on the table in her room. When she was about to walk into her eun suite, her phone flashed making her stop in her tracks. 

She looked at the message, dropping her phone on the floor in shock. "Jay," she whispered. She didn't want to kill him, she couldn't kill him...deep down she knew she loved him, this was all too much to take in. This was something that had never happened before. Members had never been asked to elimintae other members meaning Jay must have done something wrong, something that provoked their boss. She sighed, slumping her shoulders, a lump forming at the back of .

"Jay," she whispered again...

~

The Quiett looked through his emails when he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He fished it out quickly, looking at the message. When he saw the message he stayed calm, making sure he didn't panick or act shifty. He looked up to look at Beenzino who seemed occupied by whatever he was doing. Something was not right. Jay had worked well in the gang, he didn't understand why he was chosen to eliminate him, he didn't have the heart to do it...for the first time in his life he was scared, he didn't know if he could go through with this, he was not a killer just the brains. He hated Jay but he didn't know if he hated him enough to kill him, he knew the gang needed him.

Beenzino walked outside to the balcony, looking at the amazing view. He had noticed everyone had gone quiet so he had taken this as aa chance to relax and reflect on everything. He sighed when he heard his phone beep. He unlocked it and gasped when he saw his next mission. He quickly turned and saw Jay and The Quiett sitting in the living room. He shook his head slightly, reading the message again just to make sure his mind was not deceiving him. He was scared because his life was now on the line if he didn't follow orders, he didn't know what to do. 

~

Jay's phone beeped and he opened his messages, pausing before he commenced. His mission objective was to eliminate Dok2, Dong Gab and Beenzino, Min Ji was not mentioned. He wondered if he was chosen to eliminate them because he was the assassin and they were saving him for the best job. At first he hated all three of the guys with a passion that he didn't need to think again before killing them but now it was different, they were like his family. Missions only worked out because of them, he needed them. He couldn't even begin to think about kiling them, that was something he couldn't do and he was not going to do it, even if it meant putting his life on the line. 

~

"Hey, let's play this drinking game!" Min Ji shouted out to everyone. "Jay, I'll pour you a drink," she grinned. She took the bottle of whisky that sat on the kitchen counter, pouring some into two glasses. Jay' one sat on the left and she checked to see no one else was coming into the kitchen. She reached into her bra, taking out a small tube with some antidote in it. She poured it into the drink and swirled it, to make sure it mixed in well. She coudn't believe she was even doing this but she was scared, she didn't want to die. 

She walked into the living room and handed he drink to Jay who put it on the side. She took a swig of her drink, keeping a close eye on him. 

Everyone gathered around the table but something seemed off, something was not right...everyone was not being themselves and Min Ji noticed. She watched as Dong Gab shuffled some cards and she noticed Jay pick up his drink. She hoped he wouldn't drink it but it was moving closer and closer to his lips everytime. He was about to take a ip but she couldn't watch him, she had to stop him. 

"No!" She shouted gettingg up and knocking the drink out of his hand. It fell on the floor leaving a puddle on the wooden floor. 

"What's gotten into you!" Jay snapped, pushing her off him. 

She started crying quietly, looking down. "I'm sorry," she whispered. "I'm so sorry!" 

"For what?" Jay looked a her then the others who all seemed as confused as he was. 

"I put poison in it," she sobbed. 

Jay got up, pulling out his gun from his waist band, pointing it at her. "What?" 

"Jay don't!" Dok2 got up, hear her out."

"You got five minutes to explain yourself," Jay kept the gun pointed at her.

"Look!" She got her phone out, opening the message. 

Jay took the phone and read the message his face blank. He lowered the gun, looking into Min Ji's eyes. He put the gun on the floor and knelt down in front of her, hugging her. 

He felt guns click and he looked up to see Beenzino, Dok2 and Dong Gab pointing guns at him. "Wait, you all got the same message?" 

"What are you talking about?" Dong Gab asked. 

Jay picked up Min Ji's phone, sliding it on the floor. The Quiett picked it up, his eyes widening when he read it. He passed it to Dok2 and Beenzino who read it aswell. 

"What the !" Dok2 lowered his gun followed by the others. "So we all got a one man mission to kill Jay?" 

"Hold on a second, what was your mission?" Beenzino asked Jay. 

"It was to kill all of you apart from Min Ji," he murmured getting up. "unike you guys, I refused because I didn't want to kill you." 

He showed them the message and the one where he declined. 

", someone's ing with us," Dok2 mumbled.

"Its the boss," The Quiett whispered. "We don't know who he is but he seems to know us more than we even know ourselves."  

"If we want to win we have to beat them at their own game," Jay murmured. "We have to start trusting each other. 

"How do we know we can trust you?" Beenzino asked. 

"I sent a message saying I will not kill you risking my life, how can you not trust me after that?" 

"He's right," Dong Gab said quietly. 

"We have to find out who is behind this and quickly before we get killed ourselves," Beenzino said. 

"No one can backstab, we have to work as a team. It doesn't make sense how AOM and 1llionaire came together when we hated each other before. Something is wrong! Whoever it is that's messing with us, they have us exactly where they want us." Jay looked around the place, it was just weird that AOM came together, no questions asked. 

"We have to work together to find out the truth, we have to come up with a plan," Min Ji joined in the conversation.

"I just hope we don't die," Dok2 said. 

"Let the game begin!" Beenzino said loudly.