Ghost

AOM & 1LLIONAIRE GANG

"Yo Q, we got a job!" Beenzino shouted out, reading the text message. 

"What is it?" Min Ji moved towards Beenzino.

"Ugh," Jay groaned. "Can't we just like quit or something, I'm tired of this, can't the boss just ing reveal himself!"

"Ok, this should be easy. There's a guy that owes our boss some money and all we have to do is go and retrieve it," Beenzino ignored Jay. 

"So why does he need all of us, it's one guy," Min Ji scoffed. 

"Nah, it can't be one guy. I mean come on, when you think it's one guy you find out there are others," Dok2 mumbled, leaning against the kitchen counter in Beenzino's apartment. They were all starting to get along really well, even Jay didn't think of killing them, he was warming up to them even if he didn't want to.

"The only day we wanna hang out is the day we all have to turn into criminals," Min Ji pouted.

"Like you never liked being a criminal," The Quiett smirked, eyeing her.

"Ok, it's fun but sometimes it's risky," she chuckled.  

"So we have to get going now...this is stupid, he should have let us know in advance at least," Beenzino complained. 

"Yeah, this is just too much, we haven't even planned it out or anything," Min Ji pouted. 

"Ok, Min Ji, you go first...just try to get their attention away from us, ok? We'll come get you," Jay explained. "Q, you will try to get through a back door if there is one and Beenzino you can stay in the car and get ready for when we come out. Dok2, you can cover me and I'll deal with this guy and you grab the money, simple as that." 

"Jeez, who put you in charge," Dok2 scoffed. 

"Does anyone else anything better than this?" Jay looked at them all but none of them said anything. "Ok, sorted! Now get dressed and let's go!" He motioned at them. "Min Ji, you know what to do and take this just in case," he handed her a small gun.

"I have my own one," she murmured, getting undressed, taking Jay's gun. 

"Whoa, you're just gonna strip in front of us?" Dok2 watched as she took her top and bra off, revealing her perky s. 

"Well the one who mentioned me stripping is the biggest e, plus you all know I'm not attracted to any of you," she lied, not looking at Jay. He was the only one she liked.

"Damn!" The Quiett stared, feeling bad because he had a girlfriend.

All of them had girlfriends, they just didnt know they were being messed around by the same girl and worst of all, they didn't know her secret.

"Just get ready!" Min Ji opened her bag next to the sofa, taking out a leather dress, one that looked way too revealing. She put it on, while the guys watched, her s poking out through the leather. "You think this will do?" She asked Jay. 

"It will have them falling at your feet," he smirked, walking out the door to go and get changed. 

~

The crew walked out, ready to go.

Everyone was dressed for the part, Min Ji standing out more though. They got into the car and Min Ji checked her face in the mirror, applying more red lipdstick. 

"Damn! What you're wearing makes you look like a bigger hoe," Dok2 chuckled.

"Shut up! It's only for the job!" 

"Gotta admit, you look hot!" The Quiett piped in.

"I only dress like this for my girlfriend, so don't get any ideas." 

"You have a girlfriend?" Jay's eyes widened. 

Min Ji wasn't supposed to mention it, she hadn't thought before she spoke. She didn't want anyone knowing, especially Jay. "It's on and off," she lied. 

"Wow! Who knew you had a girlfriend," Beenzino murmured. "Not gonna lie, I got one too." 

"You?" Dok2 laughed. 

"Yeah, why not...she is beautiful and I love her," he spoke while driving. "Maybe some day you could even meet her." 

"Maybe you could meet mine too," Dok2 grinned. 

"Me too," The Quiett in.

"So you telling me all of us in he have girlfriends apart from, Jay?" Min Ji looked over at him.

"I do have one, just didn't wanna involve you in my business," Jay mumbled. 

"Wow! You guys never fail to surprise me," Dok2 chuckled. "We should all bring our girlfriends along next time we go out." 

"Sure thing, why not?" Beenzino concentrated on the raod. 

They arrived at their location. 

"Dok2, you were right, seems like there's more of these guys than we thought," The Quiett murmured. 

"I'm a drug dealer, I know this stuff," he laughed quietly. 

"You really need to stop dealing," Min Ji said, a tone of disapproval in her voice. 

"T's not like I take the stuff." 

"But it's bad...you get more than enough money from this anyway." 

"K miss perfect, I'll stop!" He mumbled. 

"Jeez both of you just shut! Q, this is your cue, go!" Jay commanded. "There should be a back door." 

The Quiett moved out of the car,putting his ear piece in his ear. "Ok, I'll let you know of the situation." He moved arpund the house, gun in his hand. 

"Min Ji, you're next!" 

"What am I s'pposed to do," she asked. 

"You ing kidding me? Just say someone hired a stripper or something, make it up!"

"Gosh, calm your !" She snapped. 

"Just go!" He said, quite annoyed. "Ok Zino, you just stay in the car. Tell us if you see anyone lurking outside or if a car arrives. And Dok2, follow me!" 

Dok2 followed after Jay, looking around just in case there was someone watching them. "So how the we gone get in Sherlock?" 

"Dunno, we just have to wait and see what happens after Min Ji enters." 

~

Min Ji walked up to the door, her heels clicking with every step. She took in a big breath then knocked, waiting for someone to come and open the door. She held her breath, hoping no one would suspect her, this was risky. She'd never just gone straight in...she worked around situations like this before. 

The door swung open, a man with a gold tooth, greasy hair, greeting her. He eyed her up first, a smile forming on her lips. 

She knew using the stripper excuse was going to be stupid and he might not believe it so she had to think fast. 

"Hey there, what brings you here?" 

"Erm, I'm looking for Lee Tae Hyun, he told me to come to this address," she lied. 

"There is no Lee Tae Hyun here miss." 

She moved closer to him, flaunting her cleavage, acting all pretty, something she hated to do, especially when it excited sleazy men. "Well I guess I must have got the wrong house," she murmured, pouting slightly...something her girlfriend had always said looked cute and it seemed to be working. 

"Well, why don't you come in then you and me can have some fun, huh?" He his lips, looking at her legs that were being shown off in her tight mini dress.

"Depends what you got to offer," she said too cutely. She heard the rest of the crew cringe in her earpiece, complaining about how it didn't sound y enough but she didn't care, she knew what she was doing.

"Well miss, you will be surprised with what I got to offer," he smiled. "You just gotta wait and find out, don't you?" 

She smiled but inside she was cringing...especially when she knew a lot of men didn't attract her, only Jay was the one she was attracted to. "Well let's find out then," she giggled, moving past him as he moved aside to let her in. 

There were a bunch of other guys in the house who were playing card games. Min Ji was quite surprised with the amount of money that was laying around, now she knew he boss meant business, it was so much. 

"Yah guys, don't mind me...I got company tonight," the sleazy guy called out to his friends who looked up, some of them whistling. 

"Where the you get such a stunner?" One of them called out. 

"None of your business," he laughed taking Min Ji's hands. The hand was all sweaty and dirty, she didn't know if she could last. 

He led her upstairs to a room that had a double bed in it and it was decorated nicely, which surprised her. Straight away, he attacked her lips and she moaned in response, even though it was fake. All she heard were the other in her earpiece saying it sounded disgusting, Beenzino saying he wised it was him kissing her...she didn't even want to be here. He rammed his tounge into and she went along with it, imagining it was her girlfriend Ji Woo. He brushed his thumb against her which was visible through the leather dress. 

She pulled away quickly, smiling. "Let me just go and get myself ready," she chuckled, eyeing the eun suite in the corner. She pushed him on the bed, kissing him one more time. "Stay here!" She commanded getting up and making her way to the bathroom. 

She quickly got into the bathroom and locked the door. She whispered so she couldn't be heard. "Guys, are you even doing anything...this guy thinks I'm gonna have with him!" She said, voice panicked.

"You seem to be enjoying it," Jay said on the othe end.

" you! I wanna get out of here, so hurry!" She tried to keep her temper.

"Ok, ok! Me and Dok2 are coming and how many of them were in there?" 

"About eight." 

"Ok, we'll try get there as quick as we can, just entertain the bastard," Dok2 said, laughing. 

"You better not take your sweet time..there's no way I'm gonna let him touch me and there's definitely no way I'm gonna have with him!" 

"Ok, ok," we'll be quick," Jay dismissed her. 

She looked at herself in the mirror and sighed. She took her heels off and started ruffling her hair up, adding more volume to it. She added more lipstick from her little clutch then she slowly walked out, leaning on the door. "So where were we?" 

~

"Ok guys, Min Ji is in," The Quiett whispered. 

"Duh, didn't you hear her like a cow?" Dok2 chuckled. 

"Yeah, yeah but should I get in first?" I'm at the back and it seems to be unlocked. 

"Yeah, you go...try not to cause any problems while inside...Min Ji will be in trouble...keep it low key," Jay murmured.

"Ok," The Quiett opened the door. He stood in a corner and he heard people laughing inside. He didn't know what to do next...he knew he couldn't kill someone...he had only been to prison for minor offences. "Jay and Dok2, come in!" 

They other moved quickly. "We can't just barge in!" Jay picked up a small stone and picked it up, throwing it at the window. they heard talking then they stood at the side of the house on the left, waiting. A man opened the door and looked right. Jay shut his mouth then hit him a couple of times and he fell to the floor. "Q, go!" 

They waited a bit then another man came out and Jay repeated the actions again. "Two down, six more to go!"

The Quiett moved in and saw a kitchen, a man standing in there. He ran over at hit him over the head with a vase he picked up and he collapsed. He knew he wasn't supposed to make a scene, just in case somethings happened to Min Ji. He could hear her in his earpiece, , it was quite disturbing. He heard someone walk in and the first thing they did was shout out to the rest of the others. The Quiett shot him in the shoulder before he raised his son and he sweared and screamed in pain.

He walked over quickly, moving the gun away.

"Jay come in!"

"I'm already in here, we're dealing with the others." The Quiett heard gun shots coming from outside. He moved outside and saw a figure. He saw some light reflct on the stranger with the gun He froze in his spot and watched, mouth hung open...he didn't understand...was it a ghost?

~

 Everything went quiet, only silence filled the room. 

Jay looked around at the money. "Dok2, start gathering some up. He saw The Quiett walk in, looking pale. "Q, grab some too!" 

He started picking some money up then he stopped. "Min Ji!" He said loudly. He had forgotten. He heard nothing in his ear piece apart from heavy breathing. "Min Ji, answer me!" He shouted but all that came was silence. His heart beat so fast...he froze for a second, not knowing what to do. "Min Ji, ing say something! Answer me!" He screamed...he was scared, he didn't want anything to happen to him and his heart broke everytime he thought she might be lying there...dead! He ran up the stairs and Dok2 followed behind. 

Dok2 had never seen Jay cry but he sure was crying right now...it made him lose his touch. He was also worried about Min Ji...especially now that she had gone quiet. 

"Min Ji," jay ran, kicking a door open. It was a bathroom. He moved further and opened another door, where he saw Min Ji on the bed. blood on her hands. "Min Ji, are you hurt! Min Ji!" He ran over to her, grabbing her by the shoulders. "Are you hurt?" 

She looked up at him, crying. "I...I...I killed him," she cried. "I killed him..." 

"Min Ji, you had to...don't cry ok, let's go to the car. He took her hands and wiped the blood away with a towel he saw on the bed. "It's not your fault," he hugged her tight, patting her hair. 

~

They all made it to the car with the money and everyone remained quiet, while Beenzino drove. 

"Cheer up, at least we got out alive!" Beenzino said quietly. 

"I ing killed a man!" Min Ji shouted. 

"Min Ji, I've killed more than one man and I can tell you, your guilt is not as bad as mine," Jay murmured. 

Dok2 laughed quietly. "You guys missed this...Jay was crying!" 

"What?" Beenzino laughed. 

"He was crying like a little baby," Dok2 chuckled. 

"Shut the up!" Jay said quietly. "I was looking out for a member of our crew, is that a problem?" 

"I know if that had been me, The Quiett and Zino you wouldn't have cried." 

"It's cause you guys make me wanna kill you...you push my buttons!" 

"And what, she doesn't?" Dok2 pointed at Min Ji. 

"Not as much as you guys," Jay chuckled, his arm around Min Ji who was stil in shock.

Dok2 looked over at The Quiett who was sitting there quietly, looking pale. He hadn't said a word since they got into the car. "Yo Q, what wrong with you?" 

The Quiett looked up, shaking his head. "T's nothing, just thought someone was trynna kill me that's all." 

"Where were they?" Jay asked. 

"Outside...guys you're gonna think this is stupid but I saw Cha Cha...he was trynna kill me!" He said quietly. 

Jay looked at The Quiett while Beenzino and Dok2 laughed loudly. 

"You ing kidding me? Cha Cha died a long time ago...you must have seen a ghost or something," Dok2 said. 

"He did die, I was there," Jay said. "I'm the one who ing killed him. He didn't understand...Cha Cha had died in front of his eyes and they had even set the house on fire when Min Ji and him had escaped, leaving Cha Cha's body in there.

"He did die, I was also there," Min Ji piped in.

The Quiett didn't know what he'd just seen. Maybe it was a ghost after all or his imagination. He had tried to kill Cha Cha in the past and he knew Cha Cha hated him and would do anything, even kill him. "Think we have to watch our backs, I'm sure it was him, or someone that looks like him."

"You ain't nothing to worry about, he ain't alive," Dok2 sighed.

The Quiet nodded but he knew what he saw, he didn't want to think he was crazy but he knew. "Think it's just me getting paranoid," he murmured.

~

Cha Cha opened the door walking in. He walked to the kitchen where his girlfriend was cooking.

"Hey," Ji Woo smiled at him.

"Hi."

Her face dropped. "What's wrong?" She asked, sensing annoyance in his voice.

"I nearly had him!"

She furrowed her eyebrows. "You nearly had who?"

"The Quiett, it was so close but it didn't work."

"What are you talking about?" Ji Woo asked, slightly getting worried, she didn't want any of them to die to be honest, she just wanted them to suffer, not die.

"I sent them all for a misson but I wanted to at least take out one of them," he sighed.

"Cha Cha, you don't have to kill them, just make them suffer," she sat on his lap, kissing his temple.

"Are you falling for one of them?" He asked, getting paranoid. Everything she said these days seemed to be in defence of these guys and she was afterall given permisson to sleep with them but he didn't want her getting attached.

"No, I love you and you only," she whispered, kissing him lightly. "Just don't hurt them. We could just forget about this whole revenge thing and move on."

He sighed, pulling her closer. "I know but I can't forget, look," he ed his short, showing her the bullet wounds. "All this because of them and Jay," he murmured.

Ji Woo moved down to kiss each little scar. "I know, I know. Revenge is not the answer though."

"I'll try," he hugged her, kissing her quickly. "Anyway, what's for dinner?" 

~

 

(Sorry didn't update in ages but here we go ^^)