Suspicious

AOM & 1LLIONAIRE GANG

"Hey hyung!" 

"What?" Beenzino answered, sitting beside the pool. 

The whole gang had decided to go away, just for a mini holiday in Jeju Island. 

"Do you ever wonder what our boss looks like? I mean we've never met him and I'm just getting a bit suspicious." Dok2 said, a tone of worry in his voice. 

"Yah Dok2, look around you. This is paradise, why would you even want to question it?" 

"Yeah, I love life as it is," Min Ji piped up. "What's with you?" 

"I just wanna know who he is, it's just getting to me I guess." 

Jay sighed, he too wondered who their boss was. They were practically owned by someone and they didn't know who it was which made it fishy. "I mean come on guys! If you haven't thought about it you're dumb as !" 

"Hyung, you need some repellent! You never seem to be happy," Dok2 rolled his eyes, looking over at his hyung, The Quiett. 

"Yeah man, you're always ing miserable, kinda gets us down too," The Quiett backed Dok2 up. 

"Why you always on my case?" Jay retorted. "Let me be!" 

"They are right though, you are miserable," Min Ji in. 

"And you wonder why?" Jay rolled his eyes at her. "I ing killed my best friend just to save your . 

"That was a long time ago," Beenzino murmured. 

"Hyung, if you killed Dong Gab hyung you wouldn't be saying that ! Cha Cha died because of me, if only it had been me that died and not him." 

"But you brought Min Ji to us, if Cha Cha was still here you'd be rolling with him instead." Dok2 wondered how they had even made it this far, it was stupid. He was still suspicious about this boss of theirs though. He probably had a lot of information about them and all the crimes they had committed, it scared the out of him. "We were talking about the boss, why we talking bout the past for?" 

"Yeah, I agree with you Dok2, it's a little too suspicious, he owns us and he can prbably get our asses arrested!" Jay mumbled. 

"Come to think of it, that is true." Min Ji whispered, in deep thought. "Who is he? D'you think we'll ever find out?" 

"Nah, no chance," The Quiett laughed quietly, smoking. "I mean come on guys, I been in the business for a long time and I've never met him. I'm probably gonna meet him on my death bed or something." 

"Way to go hyung, depressing everyone!" Beenzino rolled his eyes. 

At the same time, all their phones beeped. They went silent and picked them up quickly. The message read 'I miss you' and it was from Ji Woo. 

Jay smiled slightly and looked at everyone and they seemed to be happy about something too. "Who is it...is it the boss?" 

"It's my mom," Dok2 lied, smiling to himself. 

"What bout you?" Jay asked Min Ji. 

"Just some girl I'm seeing," she mumbled. 

He turned to The Quiett who already knew what he was gonna ask. "Just my sister," he also lied.

"It's also my sister," Beenzino laughed sheepishly. 

Jay nodded, they all seemed to be hiding something. He wondered if the boss had texted them but he was happy his girl had texted him. He had asked her to come to Jeju Island too but she had refused saying she had work and she couldn't leave her mum who was ill and whatnot.

"So, half of us hate each other, why we in Jeju Island together?" Beenzino looked around. 

"Dunno, guess this is something we're doing so we can bond...we can't hate each other forever, especially when we always have to have each other's backs." Dok2 didn't want to be here either but he could kind of understand why they were here. Min Ji unwrapped the towel around her, showing off her one piece costume with a gold around it. "Damn, if you weren't a lesbian I'd you!" Dok2 laughed. 

"Good thing I am, wouldn't want you ruining my body with that thing you call a !" She laughed, setting off the others, even Jay who hardly laughed. 

"Damn! You harsh!" He rolled his eyes, the corner of his lip quirking up. "You never know, I might turn you straight after I'm done with you," he his lips. 

"Oooh, he went there," Beenzino chuckled. "Min Ji, you're y but you'd probably beat someone up if they didn't do you right! You're feisty!"

"Yah, I ain't feisty!"

"What the hell turned you into a lesbian anyway?" The Quiett smirked.

Min Ji's eyes shifted, landing on Jay.

"Whoa, him?" Dok2 laughed loudly.

"Look, we dated and it went wrong...I always felt different." 

"But it was him, did you sleep with him?" Beenzino sat up. 

"None of your business!" Min ji sighed. 

"Oh come on, this is why we're here, to get to know each other." 

"Yeah, I slept with her, happy now?" Jay smiled slightly. 

"Damn!" The Quiett shook his head, amused. 

Min Ji sat on the sun bed. She had always had feelings for Jay but he never gave her any attention. She wasn't gonna deny it, she still felt something...it even made her wonder if she was biual, she knew she liked him more than she cared to admit. "Guys, let's move on, I'm tired of this topic now!" 

"Ok, our next victim is Dong Gab hyung," Dok2 laughed. 

~

Ji Woo walked into her apartment, unlocking the door. "I'm home!" She shouted out. 

"Hey baby!" 

She ran into her lover's arms, hugging him around the waist. 

"How was your day?" 

"It was ok, I guess," she smiled. "What you cooking? Thought we could go out." 

"No baby, we're staying in tonight!" 

She smiled, kissing her lover's cheek slowly. "And hey...I've been wondering, what if I get caught?" 

"You won't, I'll make sure of that." 

"But what if..." 

"Honey, I promise nothing will happen to you ok. They all deserved what's coming for them...Jay tried to kill me and the rest have tried in the past too, apart from Min Ji, but she's with them now." 

"Cha Cha, I know and I'm glad you are alive trust me but I'm worried they'll find out, especially Jay, imagine the things he would do if he found out I'm with you." 

"Don't tell me you're falling for any of them?" 

"I'm not, I promise, I just want us to be careful, it's risky, all of them are qualified in their fields." 

"So am I," Cha Cha moved close to her, making their foreheads touch. "I know what I'm doing, trust me." 

She nodded her head, kissing him. She trusted him with her life...

 

(updated...sorry I took long ^^)