The Girl

AOM & 1LLIONAIRE GANG

"You're leaving already?" Min Ji asked Ji Woo, her girlfriend. 

"Sorry hun, gotta be somwehere," she started getting dressed, tying her black hair in a bun. 

Min Ji sighed, laying back. "Why is it always the same time everytime? You never ever stay round, am I not good enough for you?" Her girlfriend since day one, had been acting shady but Min Ji didn't want to think she was cheating or anything. 

"Of course you're good enough! I love you," she whispered, sitting on the bed to give Min Ji a quick peck on the lips. "I guess I'll see you tomorrow, I'll stay for longer then."

"Really?" Min Ji's eyebrow quirked up as she rested her head on the pillow. 

"Yeah of course! Anyway gotta go, I love you," She grinned, kissing her one last time. 

Min Ji watched her walk away then she stared at the ceiling. She didn't understand Ji woo sometimes, she had something about her that drew her in. Sometimes she had the worst mood swings, sometimes she was a hopeless romantic but Min Ji didn't know where this was going. She didn't know if they were going to have a future..she didn't know if Ji Woo was the right girl but she had fallen, it was too late. 

~

"Nice of you to show up," Jay held the door, letting his girlfriend in.

"At least I'm here now," Ji Woo grinned, planting a kiss on his cheek. 

"Why don't you ever let me come round your house? Why do you always come round at this time, why not earlier?" He was pissed off, he didn't get to see her as much as he wanted to and it was frustrating.

"Oh baby come on! I had work, I'm here now but now you're in a pissy mood, I might aswell go," she her heel. 

"No, no! Stay!"

"I thought so," her lip quirked up. 

Jay closed the door, following after her. "Ji Woo, I made a lot of money today and I'm gonna spend it on you," he sat on the couch as he enetered the room. He watched her intently as she stared at the money o the table. 

"Whoa!" 

"You like what you see?" 

"Of course I do!" 

"I was thinking we could go on holiday, yanoe." He wanted to get away just to be with her. She was the right girl and he liked her, a lot! There was no going back, he didn't even have second thoughts about marrying her. 

"Erm...but I have a lot of work to complete and...it's just...erm." 

"Fine, we can just stay here but go out." 

She sighed, sitting next to him. Her hands moved to his hair and she started it lightly. "I love you but I don't want you always spending your money on me."

"Ji Woo-ah, I love you and you're the only person I'd rather be with," he kissed her on the neck, his hand moving to her waist. 

"But...have you even met this boss of yours?" 

"No," he nuzzled her neck. "Our boss just leaves letters of the things he wants us to do. He picked us out because we our specialised in our fields." 

"Wow, you are lucky then!" 

Jay pulled her up so she could straddle him. "You staying the night?" 

"Sorry, I gotta go home after," she pouted. 

"D'you have to?" 

She sighed deeply, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Sorry hun, I'll see you tomorrow anyway."

"But it's not enough!" 

"I know, I know but soon we can spend as much time as we want together," she smiled, joining her lips to his. "I promise." 

Jay grinned, laying her down slowly, hovering over her after. "You better keep that promise."

She nodded, ulling his head down so her lips could touch his neck. "Let's just have fun till then." 

~

DING DONG!

Dok2 sauntered over to the door, swinging it open. He was greeted by the one girl he had fallen for, Ji Woo.

"Oppa, sorry I'm late!"

"You say that everyday!" He snapped.

"I know, but I got a bottle of champagne to celebrate!" She held up the green bottle. He looked at her for a while then let her in.

"We made a lot of money today, not gonna lie!" He ran up behind her, wrapping his hands around her waist.

"I know, you already told me."

"All for you baby," his hand slid up her t-shirt, over her stomach.

"Dok2, I'm tired today," she moved away. It was getting harder and harder for Ji Woo to keep up with Min Ji, Jay, Dong Gab, Beenzino and Dok2. It was all too much!  Sometimes she just wanted to tell them the truth but it wasn't that easy. 

"Ji Woo, marry me!" Dok2 whispered in her ear. 

"What!" She swivelled around to face him. 

"Marry me," he reached to his back pocket, pulling out a black box. He opened it slowly, showing her the rock that was inside. "I just...I can't wait anymore, I want you anf you only." 

She took a big gulp. She knew this was coming but she didn't know it would be this soon. "I...It's too early." 

"What? Don't you feel the same way?" 

She moved away from him, inhaling then exhaling. "I do, but...it's too early. I'm not ready." 

"Why wait if we love each other?" He said too quickly, feeling flustered.

"I just can't marry you yet...my lfe is too complicated at then moment...let's just think this through." 

Dok2 rolled his eyes, putting the ring away. "I knew you were gonna say that...I knew it!" He paced, not knowing what else to do. 

Ji Woo made her way over to him, taking his hands. "Look, what if something made you change your mind about me?"

"Nothing's gonna make me change my mind, I love you and you're all I need." 

"Dok2, let's just think things through then we can talk." 

He looked pissed off. He grabbed her, kissing her quickly. "You better make a decision soon, I just want to be sure you're going to stay by my side." 

She nodded but in her head she knew, knew there was no chance they were gonna get married...no chance at all, not when she had four other people she was stringing along.

(Not the best update...I swear next one will be better)