Heist

AOM & 1LLIONAIRE GANG

"! That was close!" Dok2 looked behind him as Dong Gab drove the car. 

"This was tougher than before, gotta admit!" Beenzino let out a big breath.

"Yeah, let's never do anything like this again, when I tell you to abandon the heist you do it!" Min Ji snapped at Jay who was seating at the back, his mind somewhere else. 

He looked up, rolling his eyes. "I got out alive, didn't I?" He scoffed.

"But you nearly ing died, you'd take us down with you!"

"The lesbian speaks!" He rolled his eyes again. 

"Shut the up!" Min Ji hissed. 

"Guys! Gosh we did it! Stop this and how much we get B?" Dok2 looked over at Beenzino who was holding a bag filled with money in his hand. 

"We got quite a lot, we gotta count it," he murmured. He was thinking of Ji Woo, his girlfriend, nothing else mattered at the moment. They had robbed a bank and they had been successful, their identities were still hidden so no one knew it was them.

"You know what Min Ji? You do a good job of acting straight for a lesbian, even I thought you were straight for a second," Dong Gab grinned, watching the road. 

"Yeah y'know, a girl's gotta have some tricks up her sleeve," she examined her manicured nails. She was the visual of the group and she loved it. Men stopped to stare at her when she walked down the road. It got her girlfriend Ji Woo mad at times but she couldn't help it, she knew she looked good. "Yah B, did you kill that guy?" 

"Jeez Min Ji! I'm a con man not a ing murderer!" Beenzino raised his voice, eyeing Dong Gab. 

" you Zino, you should be looking at the guy who actually killed people," Dong Gab murmured, trying not to look over at Jay. He had been in prison for assault and gang related violence but he had never dreamt of killing anyone, he let Jay do that since he was an assassin.

"Just stop this ! I gotta think bout what I'm gonna do tonight, I got an exchange, a lotta cash is coming my way!" 

"Gosh, you still deal drugs?" Min Ji said to Dok2 in a bemused tone.

"Course, I wanna ball harder so this 's gotta be done! What bout you Min Ji, you're just here because of your looks, you don't do much part from look pretty to distract those fools." 

"Yah! I tasered the guy that nearly killed you, is that the thanks I get?" 

"Oh yeah, forgot bout that," Dok2 murmured looking away. 

"Nobody wins then," she grinned getting out a mirror. 

"Can everyone just shut the up! I don't wanna hear your voices anymore," Jay snapped. He remembered the times when AOM and 1llionaire were enemies. The only person he had was Min Ji who had been on his side but now she acted like a forgetting all the things he'd done for her. He had killed people to get money to help her, she had been homeless and needed a lot of medical attention and he had made sure she had everyhting she needed. He thought of her as an ungrateful little but he didn't mind her because at the same time, she was his family, the only person that had been left in the AOM gang since Cha Cha hadn't made it. His death still haunted him but he tried not to think about it, it had been a choice, Min Ji or Cha Cha. 

"So when we get to my house we'll share the money between us, equally then you can all off to wherever you're going after," Dong Gab said quietly.

"sounds like a good idea, some of you look like you're about to kill someone," Min Ji gazed over at Jay who sighed. She was ready to see Ji Woo, but one thing that bothered her was the fact that Ji Woo only stayed at her house for two hours and left which pissed her off. 

One thing all of them didn't do was talk to each other about their lives. Jay knew about Min Ji's past, how her stepfather had abused her and stuff but ever since they came together with 1llionaire she kept everything a secret. They were all tired and this had taken time to plan, all they wanted to do was go home and rest, it had been some long, dangerous day and they were going to keep it on the low for a week just in case, even though it was reported the criminals were unknown. They had got out lucky but this had been the most dangerous mission ever. They all had a boss but had never seen him but they knew they had a cut for him which meant they were all getting a bit less than they thought they were going to get. 

They didn't care as long as the job was done and everyone was alive.

(just a short update)