Hot chocolate

Christmas Special-Hyunseung from Beast

 Ah~, Christmas! One of the favorite times of the year for Hyunseung. He loved the uniqueness of every different snowflake, lazily watching them fall while bundled up with a cup of hot chocolate. But he wanted to see it with his girlfriend...
      
      His lovely understanding girlfriend...
      
      They'd met because you'd been the hairstylist for Beast, Hyunseung immediately taking interest in you, however, his shy and sort of calm off stage demeanor made it hard to ask your out. He'd loved you ever since, despite being in trouble maker with the gorgeous Kim Hyuna and the rumors of the pair dating. Even through it all, Hyunseung's girlfriend always smiled and trusted him, he wanted to make sure to be with you on Christmas, even if you weren’t expecting him there.
      
      He ran a hand through his grey and black hair then placed his hat back on as he rang the doorbell to your apartment, a bag with ingredients for hot chocolate in hand.
      
      You opened the door with no makeup on, your red hair a mess and wearing your comfiest and warmest pink and black sweat pants and sweater, your rainbow colored toenails visible without socks.
      
      You looked utterly surprised to see your boyfriend at your door with a cute little smile, reaching all the way to his dark brown pretty eyes.
      
      "Hello, honey~" his soft voice held his excitement at seeing you, no matter how you looked. "Hyunseung! I didn't think we would see each other until after Christmas..."
      "I didn't want to wait that long, can I come in?" 
      
      He waited patiently for you to open the door a little wider, walking into your tidy apartment. You felt a bit awkward at him showing up randomly due to how terrible you look. 
      
      "So what made you decide to come here today?" You pulled your hair into a messy ponytail, moving to sit on your plush purple patterned couch. The calm mannered lead vocalist moved to sit next to you. "Uhm....I really just wanted to spend Christmas with my girlfriend..." 
      
      "Sorry I look so bad, I was just finishing up cleaning..." You laughed for a moment until you felt his warm lips on your cheek, "You really always look beautiful, so don't be all self-conscious around me, okay?"
      
      You blushed while nodding, gah, your boyfriend sure did know how to make you blush without doing anything erted. "Okay okay~ what's in the bag Hyun-Bun?" 
      
      Peering into the bag with curiosity, you gently laid your hands on his slim thigh. "I want to make some hot chocolate, go shower and get dressed...I want to do something with you while it's still gently snowing outside and sort of warm."
      
      Do something outside? Your cute little boyfriend...
      
      "Okay, doll face, I'll be back in about 30 minutes." You leaned over and kissed his lips deeply, enjoying the feel of his plump bottom lip until he puffed his cheeks out, in turn blowing air into your mouth. You broke the kiss, both of you laughing out loud. You stood up, blowing a kiss to him and shaking your head at his sometimes silly behavior. He made a kissy face, meaning that he had received your kiss on his lips, which only made you giggle even more.
      
      As you showered and fixed your hair, Hyunseung made his way to the kitchen and began to make hot chocolate from scratch, softly humming and singing the lyrics to 'Girl who wants to play'. 
      
      Hyunseung then poured the milk hot chocolate into his black travel coffee mug, B2ST scrawled in white on the front. He then set about making your specific hot chocolate, knowing very well that you preferred white hot chocolate. You are his baby, of course he knew little things like that about you. You had a few very bad relationships, Hyunseung wanted to show you that he wasn’t like other guys who were after certain things or just wanted to hurt or use you….just that he legitimately loves you. 
      
      Grabbing the Sanrio Brand Kuromi mug that he’s ordered for you online for Christmas, he filled it to the brim with the delicious liquidy sweet treat, topping it with a dash of vanilla flavoring, marshmallows and then cinnamon on top. No, he could not just put the cinnamon underneath the marshmallows, it had to be on top. He cutely laid the marshmallows in the shape of a heart, knowing they would be all gooey and melted, just how you liked it. 
      
      Reaching into the bag, Hyunseung pulled out shortbread cookies in the shape of Hello Kitty’s face, the inside filled with strawberry preserves and dusted the 4 cookies with powdered sugar, he really did just wanna make everything perfect…for not only watching the snow with you, but giving you a Christmas gift as well. Placing everything in the small tote bag that he brought, he walked into the living room just as you walked out of the bathroom, looking vibrant and beautiful, your fiery red hair cascading down your shoulders and back in waves. You didn’t put on a lot of makeup, just a bit of lip gloss and purple eye shadow to match with your outfit. Your outfit was pretty carefree, wearing a black and purple sweater dress, patterned leggings and stylish snow boots that didn’t look clunky at all. You wore a knitted gray scarf and light coat to complete your look, smiling at your boyfriend.
      
      “Are you ready, Seung-Seung?” 
      “Yes…” 
      
      
      
      He held your hand the whole walk to the nearby park that you loved to sit at, not much talk, but comfortable silence. It was like that sometimes with Hyunseung, he tended to prefer the peace and quiet with you around, but also enjoying small talk as well. 
      
      The pair took a seat on the white bench, the seat cold but bearable. Hyunseung found himself staring at your pretty face, gently smiling. “I wanna watch the snow with you…” His breath came out in white clouds, eyes twinkling. You nodded, laying a hand on his thigh. “Sure~”
      
      He rummaged through the tote bag for a moment, pulling out two mugs of hot coco, handing one to you. “Waiiii, this is a cute mug! Is this for me?” 
      “Well it’s definitely not for me…” He laughed as he took a sip of his hot chocolate. “This is just delicious…you know me so well…right down to how I like my hot coco…” You then opened the top and saw the marshmallows shaped in a heart with a dusting of cinnamon….why the hell was he so perfect anyway? You just warmly smiled to him then back to the heart shaped marshmallow. 
      
      Hyunseung mouthed the words ‘I love you~’ then made a heart with his hands for a moment, then pointed at you, which made your heart beat fast…2 years later and he could still make your heart beat fast and butterflies explode in your stomach. His childish smile and sweet love really meant a lot to you….you honestly didn’t know how he pulled off the ‘bad boy’ look so well in the MV ‘Now’ because he’s not really like that, well the nice parts in there, you guess he acted like that.
      
      Comfortable silence descended on the pair again as the snow began to fall, the little snowflakes looking ethereal and unique. Hyunseung sighed in bliss, he was never happier than he was right now, with you, holding your mittened hand ever so gently. He passed you a Hello Kitty shaped shortbread cookie and you began to eat it silently, not noticing Hyunseung doing something right next to you. 
      
      After about 15 minutes of silence, he finally spoke. “Close your eyes and hold your hands out.” You looked over to him with a bewildered look on your face, your cheeks and nose kissed pink due to the crisp winter air on your skin. “Wae? “ He rolled his pretty eyes for a moment then gave you a lopsided smile. “Just do it…” You conceded but not happily. “The last time I closed my eyes and held my hands open, a little kid spit in my hand…” You grumbled. “I can assure you that won’t happen~” His voice held an air of amusement and he even laughed after speaking. 
      
      After a moment of hearing only Hyunseung’s soft breathing, you felt something light weight gently drop into the palm of your hand. You wanted to open your eyes but waited with anticipation until you heard the soft lilt of your boyfriend’s voice in your ear. “Open your eyes, pretty girl…” You opened your eyes slowly to set your sight on a petite white box with a green ribbon wrapped around it, tied into a bow at the top. You tilted your head to the side in confusion, looking over to Hyunseung to see his wide close lipped smile.
      
      “….What’s this?” 
      “Aniyo…no more questions, _____-ah. Just open it okay? You’ll hurt my feelings if you don’t.” His cute little unique lips were pouted…you couldn’t say no to that. You slowly opened the box to see a pair of diamond earrings mounted on white gold. They weren’t terribly huge, about 1/4th of a carat…but you automatically fell in love with them, your eyes growing wide in elation. You gasped like ten times, not believing that he had given this to you. Looking over at him, he had the cutest expression you’d ever seen.  His slightly tanned cheeks were flushed a rosy red hue and he was gingerly smiling, he looked like a schoolboy. 
      
      “Do you like i-----“
      
      He was tackleglomped by you at this point, the pair of earrings safely tucked into your purse. You nuzzled your face into the crook of his neck and giggled in glee, tears filling your eyes. You had never received such a gift from anyone before, no man nor family member…Shisus you didn’t even wanna know how much this had cost him. Hyunseung let out a little chuckle, prying your arms from around his neck to stare at your dewy eyes, tears sliding down your cheeks. 
      
      Oh crap…Hyunseung thought he had done something right by buying this for you… Junhyung said that you didn’t want anything too fancy and something simple yet elegant and pretty…just what they all thought of you. So he had picked out just that….and now you’re crying?
      
      “Ah…do you not like them?”
      “No, I really really love them…”
      “So you’re crying because…I did something wrong?”
      “N-no…it’s just the nicest gift I’ve ever received...”You wiped your eyes with the sleeves of your coat “From anyone…”
      “It’s just a small Christmas gift….”
      “Not to me…Thanks sugar~♥”
      “Can you hand me the earrings? I wanna put them on you.”
      
      You blushed as you quickly procured said earrings, handing them to your gentle boyfriend. His fingers softly brushed against the skin of your neck as he tucked your hair behind your ear. His ever gentle fingers carefully placed the earrings into your earlobes, placing the backs on. He then moved away from you for a moment, admiring how beautiful they looked on you, how they twinkled so slightly with the movement of your face. How the lovely red tresses on your head could be reflected off of the jewel….Hyunseung loved it….and he loved you. He smiled genuinely as he placed a tender yet quick kiss on your lips. 
      
      “Kyeomnae~”
      “Huh? I’m cute? Why did you randomly say that?”
      “Because you are…”
      “Cute huh.”
      “Aigoo…you’re beautiful too.”
      “Merry Christmas…and thank you…”
      “No need to thank me…”
      
      You pouted until he pulled you into his lap, his eyes gazing up at the beautiful afternoon sky, the snowflakes lazily floating down like white sluggish rain. Hyunseung knew that there was no place that he would rather be, then here with the one girl he loved more than anything. He hoped that you would be his unique little snowflake always.