Episode 7 {After 2 Months & Moving In}

We Got Married ❣❣❣ || GYoon Edition ||
 


GD: Would it be awkward?

PD: Do you two have any communication outside?

GD: *looks down as he grins*


Park Misun: Omo! Look at him!


PD: Is that a yes?

GD: *nods like a kid*


Kim Nayoung: G-dragon ssi is so cute


 

His heels were jolting up and down from anxiousness. Biting his lower lip as he looked around, searching for a familiar doe eyed girl. He grabbed his phone from his pocket, checking the time.

 

GD's bubble caption: Is she coming?

 

“Jiyong Oppa!” A familiar voice called, he turned his head and a wide grin appeared on his face when he saw a young woman running towards him.

 

He took two steps forwards approaching Yoona, “Sorry if I was late. Traffic was long.” She said panting in every word.

 

Jiyong chuckled and nodded, “It's fine.” He smiled.

 

She smiled back. “How have you been anyways? And congratulations with the awesome comeback!” Yoona said trying to get the conversation going.

 

“I've been good. And, thanks!” he grinned ruffling her hair.

 


Yoona: I was taken aback by that sudden skinship.

PD: Did you like it?

Yoona: .... Yes. *looks down shyly*


Kim Nayoung: How come Yoona ssi can be really pretty when she's shy?

Kim Jungmin: Because she's natural.


 

The two were engaged in their conversation when the PD interrupted, handling them a white envelope. Yoona opened the enveloped and saw a half a million won inside.

 

She looked at the guy besides him with a puzzling look. Jiyong grabbed the envelop and saw a letter inside, he pulled it out as he read it aloud. “Go buy some furniture. You'll be living together.”

 

“What?!” he laughed.

“Just one bed... this money will disappear!” Yoona complained as she laughed.

 

“What if we ran out of money?” He asked.

 

“That'll be your problem.” the PD casually said making the couple laugh.

 

Caption: A very cool and straight forward PD-nim

 


GD: They gave us 470 dollars! They could've made 500!


Kim Jungmin: If they buy one bed they'll be left 200 dollars. 


 

“We should just buy things that we really need; A bed, stove, and house utensils.”  Yoona suggested as they started walking to the nearest mall.

 

“Or... I could add some of my money” GD suddenly blurted.

 

Caption: Kwon leader being cool!

 


Kim Nayoung: I want a guy like G-Dragon. He's my type of man.

Kim Jungmin: Problem is if you're his type of woman.


 

Yoona blinked and stared at him in disbelief, “But Oppa.”

 

GD smiled and squished his wife's face, “Don't worry. It's not much a of a big deal.”

 

Yoona pouted and scrunched her nose, “Alright, but I'll add some too.”

 

Caption: Power of Big Bang and SNSD

 


Park Misun: Both of them are rich. They'll have no problem.


 

“How big do you think your place will be?” GD asked while entering the furniture store. He held the door for Yoona and grinned at her.

 

Yoona chuckled and enter inside, “It's probably just like Seohyun's. Not that small but not the big as well. We shouldn't buy big stuffs.”

 

“You got a point there.” GD shrugged his shoulder and followed her wife. “So, let's just look for a bed, small couch, and kitchen stuffs.”

 


Kim Jungmin: For a newlywed they're very practical.


 

Caption: The couple finally bought the furnitures they need.

 

Once they were done the PD gave them another envelop. GD opened it and saw a map inside with an encircle portion.

 

“This is probably our house.” Yoona pointed.

 

GD looked at the map and studied it, “Come on. Let's go to my car. I'll drive.”

 


Kim Nayoung: G-dragon-ssi is really dreamy.


 

GD opened the door for Yoona before going inside the driver's seat. He smiled and glanced at his wife before leaning close.

 

Caption: Alarm Alarm!

 


Park Misun: Omo!

Kim Jungmin: Kissing her already?


 

Caption: Buckles her seatbelt up.

 

“There we go.” GD grinned and sit up while Yoona blushed deeply.

 

“Thanks, oppa.” She laughed.

 


Kim Jungmin: GD is the man!


 

Yoona looked at the map and leaned back while GD drive. Following the GPS, “Turn left on the tunnel at 50 meters away.” The GPS machine stated and GD suddenly turned left at the first tunnel he saw.

 

Caption: The GPS was stating about the second tunnel.

 

“Re-routing.” GD blinked at what GPS said.

 

“Did you change directions?” Yoona asked and stared at her driving husband.

 

“No, I followed the GPS.”

 

Caption: After an hour and a half.

 

“We should ask directions, oppa. We've been going round and round.” Yoona laughed and tugged his arm. GD sighed and parked at the corner where he saw some people.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, can we ask for directions?” GD asked while Yoona gave him the map.

 

“We're looking for this place? We seemed to be just going round and round.” He laughed awkwardly as the elder looked at the map.

 

“Ahh! Just turn at the second tunnel and drive straight a head.”

 


GD: That was so embarrassing. [ facepalm ]


Yoona: I've never laughed so hard in my life. [tries to control her laughter]


 

Caption: Finally at their home.

 

Yoona went towards the house and saw note with a key in it, “Welcome to your new home.” She read as she grabbed the key and opened the door.

 

“Wait!” GD grabbed her arm before she entered and suddenly carried her bridal style.

 


Park Misun: Wah!

Kim Jungmin: I want to be GD for Halloween.

Kim Nayoung: I pray for another G-dragong. Please.


 

Yoona yelped in glee before laughing. GD put her down in the middle of the living room and the couple looked around, “Well, this feels homey. It's not big nor small…. Just right.” GD grinned and nodded.

 

“I like it.” Yoona smiled, “Let's take a picture! I'll send it to the unnies.” She grabbed her phone while GD slipped his arm around her shoulder before she took a shot.

 

“Mine too!” GD chuckled and grabbed his phone. Yoona smiled and did a peace sign while leaning her head on GD's shoulder as he took the picture.

 


Kim Nayoung: They have chemistry.


 

“Oppa~ My unnie sent me a message.” Yoona called while GD looked around the house.

 

“What did they say?” He asked and went towards her.

 

“They said they want to visit when we already have the furnitures.” Yoona smiled and GD froze at his spot and blinks.

 


Question: What were you thinking?

GD: I don't know. I just… [laughs]


 

AN: So, long time no update! I re-edited this because this story isn't orignally mine. heh. I hope you liked it