Episode 2 {Finding Wifey}

We Got Married ❣❣❣ || GYoon Edition ||

 

“How do I find her?” GD asked.

 

GD was wearing a white plain T-shirt with a black vest, carrying a dark blue backpack, and wearing a red beanie as well.

 

“I don't know. Just find her.” The PD coolly said. GD laughed and bit his lower lip, “Really? What if I don't find her?” he asked.

 

“Your lost...” The PD striked again. GD laughed hard and rolled on the streets. “Really? Just give me hints. Please!” he begged.

 

“She's the ideal type of most guy celebrities... you mentioned that you like her too.” he said. GD thought for a while, “I revealed many girls I like... could you give me a more specific hint.” He asked.

 


Park Misun: Is G Dragon ssi a playboy?


 

“She's acting with Jang Geun Suk.” With that sentence he heard he immediately run and jump around.

 

“It's her?” he asked, eyes popped out, mouth smiling widely.

 


Kim Jungmin: He likes it.

Park Misun: Alot.


 

“We reserved a restaurant for your first meeting... your mission is to ask her to marry you – if she says yes your marriage will continue, if not we're going to stop you marriage.” The PD said.

 

This made GD laughed again, “Ahhh!! Like a proposal?” he asked and the PD nodded.

 

“Wait! So if she says no then will stop?!” Now he was confused and nervous. “That's not fair.” he added.

 

“Yes it is. If she doesn't like you then, we won't continue. It's win-win.” the PD answered.

 

GD was taken a back, “That's not win-win. It's win-lose, if she doesn't like me then I'm done for!” he exagerated.

 

“You're Big Bang's leader, G-dragon. You think a girl will reject you?” the PD asked.

 

His eye brows rose in interest and a smile formed at his face again, “To think about it, I am a bit charming.”

 

Caption: Over loading of Confidence!

 


Kim Nayoung:G-Dragon is handsome.

Kim Jungmin: Did Yoona-ssi ever mention G-Dragon ssi?


 

“Oppa, do you think I'm already late?” Yoona asked.

 

Caption: 12:45 am, Super Late!!!

 

“No not at all.” Their manager answered.

 


Park Misun: Their manager is humorous.


 

Caption: Meanwhile~

 

“Is she even gonna show up? It's already been 45 minutes?” GD asked anxiously while walking round n' round.

 

“Maybe she won't” The PD answered.

 

“PD-nim, show some support will you?” GD said as he walked around, suddenly he saw a huge commotion near the parking lot.

 

He went to take a closer look and saw a familiar celebrity.

 

“Oh! Noona!” He shouted.

 

Caption: 2ne1 Bom!

 


Kim Jungmin: 2ne1!

Park Misun: Bom-ssi is pretty.


 

“What are you doing here?” GD asked as he approached the older girl.

 

“I'm your wife!” Bom happily exclaimed!

 

“That's disgusting! Thinking about it give me goosebumps!” GD said as he cringed to himself.

 

“Yah!” Bom slapped his shoulder rather hard.

 

“Oww! What?! You expect me to date my sister?! Imagine dating your brother?” GD explained as he rubbed the part where he was hit. “And besides I already know who my wife is.” he added.

 

“Really? Who?” she asked curiously – ears already ready to hear an information.

 

“SNSD Yoona.” He grinned, by the look of his face he likes it a lot.

 

“Yah! Really?” Bom asked smiling widely looking excited. “I want to meet her! Minzy said she's pretty and kind. Yah! You should introduce us, arasso?!” she didn't asked, she ordered him.

 

“Arasso.” GD agreed.

 

“Noona have to go. Good luck!” with that Bom went away!

 

“Neh! Bye!'