Episode 1 {The Groom & Bride}

We Got Married ❣❣❣ || GYoon Edition ||

 

Park Misun: Annyeonghaseyo! This is We Got Married

Kim Jungmin: I wonder who's going to be the next couple.?

Kim Nayoung: Me too...I'm so excited!


 

Caption: Big Bang's Dorm

 

He breathed deeply. His heart was pumping like crazy because of nervousness. He was rumbling through his closet, trying to find a presentable clothes to wear.

 


Kim Nayoung: Omo! Big Bang! So handsome

Park Misun: Who's the groom?


 

“I really think you should were this hyung.” He rolled his eyes at his panda look a like dongsaeng.

 

“Why would I wear a leather jacket? She might think I'm some kind of thug.” He groaned in irritation, some time Lee Seungyhyun could be irritating to him.

 

“Then wear that.” he pointed through his closet. “Oh~ Don't tell me what to wear! I dress better than you.” he complained as he struggle through his closet.

 


Kim Jungmin: G-Dragon ssi is our new groom!


 

“You should really work on your temper, Jiyong hyung.” Seungri said as he lied down on his hyung's bed.

 

“You're irritating.” GD said straightforward in a matter a fact.

 

“Ouch hyung! I thought I was you favorite dongsaeng?” Seungri said pretending to be hurt.

 

“Well, you thought wrong.” GD scoffed.

 


Park Misun: So this is how they show their love for each other.

Kim Nayoung: They really love each other don't they.


 

“But seriously hyung. You don't know who she is?” Seungri asked sitting up.

 

“I don't know. I'm really curious, but I'm nervous too.” He admitted.

 

“Do you want her to be pretty?” Seungri slyly asked.

 

GD sighed and rolled his eyes, “She doesn't need to be...”

 


Kim Nayoung: Wahh~ There are still guys who doesn't care about outer appearance.

Kim Jungmin: You still have a chance!


 

“But it's better if she is...” he snickered.

 

Caption: And the MC talked too soon.

 

Meanwhile...

 

“Ahhh~~ What should I do?” She was walking back and forth of their living room.

 

“Just do what we told Joohyun. If you like him say beef and if you don't say the food you don't like.” Taeyeon suggested crouching in the couch.

 

“Yoona loves all food.” Yuri commented from the other side of the room.

 

 


Kim Jungmin:WAHHHH!!! SNSD is immortal in this show!

Park Misun: Yoona ssi is our new bride!


 

“Yah! If you get a handsome husband I'm gonna sue you and Seohyun!” Taeyeon warned.

 

“Seriously unnie! What should I do?” Yoona asked... she couldn't exactly stand in one place.

 

“Tell him you don't know any housework and you don't know how to cook!” Sooyoung suggested.

 


Park Misun: Wow, they're teaching her very well.


 

“That's bad unnie!” Seohyun commented while chuckling.

 

“Show your charms. Seduce him or just kiss him.” Hyoyeon suggested too.

 

The girls looked at her with a 'what the heck' eyes, “Well, this is telivision people.” she excused.

 

“You should be in control of him.” Taeyeon said

 

“Make him be under your palm.” Hyoyeon suggested making the girls except for the two maknaes agreed.

 

“Yah, send us a picture, alright?” Jessica said.

 

“They should take picture every time they see each other and put it on a scrap book. Ah! Something like a journal, where you two will write thing you did together and the things you did for each other. But it has to be a separate journal. Put pictures in too.” Tiffany commented.

 


Kim Nayoung: That's actually a good idea.

Park Misun: Tiffany-ssi seems to be a romancist.


 

“Then in the end you two will exchanged journa;.” Sunny said.

 

“Where are you going to meet?” Yuri asked walking towards the other girls.

 

“Coex aquarium.” Yoona replied shortly

 

“When will you meet unnie?” Seohyun asked looking at the clock, “It's already 11:46” she continued.

 

“Omo! I'm supposed to be there at 12 midnight!” Yoona said as she grabbed her bag, searched for her sneakers.

 

“I'll be home late! Bye!” she shouted.

 

“Be safe!” They all said in unison.

 

“And if ever he give you a hard time just tell unnies, and will give him twice the hard time you got!” Sooyong shouted.

 


Kim Jungmin: They're sweet.

Kim Nayoung: And they're violent.

Park Misun: And they also know how to give advice.

 

Caption: The almighty SNSD