Chapter Fourty- Seven (E)

Secretly a Girl

Chapter Fourty-Seven

Breaking up

 

It took time but Daniella was finally off the IV, she quickly ran out of the room. She pushed through her mother and coach trying to catch up to Luhan. Daniella chest was tight, her eyes watered as she continued to go after Luhan “Daniella stop” The coach held onto her elbow “I am sorry but you have to leave the property” Coach finally lets go.

Daniella turn to her mom and gave puppy eyes “Mom I thought, you were going to fix this. I can’t leave, I need to speak to Luhan” Daniella started to breath heavily “I know I lied to him my own best friend; but I need to fix this with Luhan

“Coach come on, Let her have time to talk to her friend. Oblivious some issues need to be fix” Mrs. Oh tried reasoning with coach; However the coach just cross his arms “Come’ on I helped you guys get those new uniforms for the team” Mrs. Oh poked the coach cheek.

“Fine but 1 hour and try not to get yourself caught from the principal” The coach cleared his throat. “Boys enough watching the show. Go back to practice or rest up for the big game” The coach order the guys who just stayed silent watching the fuss.

 Daniella ran off straight to the soccer field, only to be disappointed. The field was empty ‘Luhan where are you?’ Daniella thinks where Luhan could be. She knows when Luhan is upset he likes to kick the ball around the field. “Maybe he is back in the dorm” Daniella speaks out loud. She turns around and head straight to the dorm.

While going through the dorm hall old colleges of Daniella stared at her. The truth was out and the rumors got around how Daniella dressed up as a boy. Daniella ignored the stares and whispers, she quickly went to her dorm room. Daniella froze wondering if Luhan was just behind that door ‘what would I say’ Daniella hand shook as she grasp onto the door knob.

When she open the open the door Daniella’s heart sunk to her stomach. She fell onto her knees she held herself as she cried. Luhan was nowhere and what was worse her time was up with the sound of her phone ringing. Daniella wiped her tears and sniffled before she answered her phone “Daniella where are you, It’s time to pick you up” Mrs. Oh said.

Daniella cleared “I’m at the dorm, picking up my stuff” Daniella lied.

“Okay, be there in twenty minutes” Mrs. Oh cut the line. Daniella went to her bed and got the suitcase underneath the bed. She went the drawers and quickly filled the suit case with close. She took the photo and stuff animals throwing it in her bag. Lastly she sat down to write Luhan a note ‘If I can’t see you right now then I hope this note will help’ Daniella thought as she started to write.

Daniella picked up her bag and headed out the door. She kept her head up high as the other male students stared at her. Daniella saw her mom waiting for her outside the building. Instantly Daniella went her mother hugging her tight letting her tears run her cheeks “Mom, I couldn’t find him” Daniella sobbed.

Mrs. Oh new that her and her daughter doesn’t have the greatest relationship and that she wanted only the best for her. However this moment she didn’t know what to do, she didn’t think money could help her like in the past “It’s okay honey” Mrs. Oh patted Daniella’s back and kiss the top of her head. Daniella and Mrs. Oh went into the car and headed home.

Daniella didn’t say a word in the car, even when she got home. Her friends wanted to support her but she just isolated herself in her room. Daniella didn’t know if should try calling Luhan or not ‘He probably won’t answer me or if he does he probably would say bad things about me’ Daniella threw her phone across the room making it hit the wall and smash into pieces.

When Luhan left he wander off trying to cool off ‘How can she not tell me. I told her everything, I told Daniel my feelings and my complaints about Daniella Luhan shook his head. “I am such an idiot” Luhan sat down on a step. When he looks up he remembers the first day he meet with Daniel.

Flashback.

Luhan was kicking the ball around with his friends practicing for the tryouts “Come on Luhan you kick like a little girl. How do you think you little crush will feel you can’t even kick the ball pass this handsome fellow” Tao shows off his guns. Luhan gets angry and kicks the ball with all his strength making it pass Luhan head.

The ball hits Daniella on the head causing her to fall onto her suitcase which made her and her suitcase go down the stairs. Both she and the suitcase finally stop when they hit a tree. Luhan runs to Daniella he notice her on the suitcase trying to stand back up. Luhan looks on the ground and picks up a pair of . Luhan sees Daniella blushing with him looking at the pair of underwear.

“Is this yours?” Luhan ask as he questions Daniella. ‘he is the girl who fell into the garbage bin’ Luhan tries to hold his laughter. As Daniel tried to get herself off the suitcase, Luhan poked her forehead causing her to sit back down on to the suit case. “Are these flowers and bees your underwear?” The boy said and Daniel shook her head unable to say anything “These are a lot of pairs of underwear of girl underwear for a boy are you a girl” The boy asked.

“No!!!” Daniel shouted as she then grab the pair of underwear out of the Luhans hand and shoves it back into her suit case “It’s my girlfriend's underwear” Daniel said trying to convince him. “You know the rules no girl at the dorm, something has to help me either than Skype dates” Daniel said and then chuckle a bit.

“Whatever, sorry about hitting you” The Luhan said and then bent down to grab his ball. “Just keep that stuff in your room and don’t carry it around” The Luhan said making Daniel jaw drop.

“Yeah I’m on my way to the dorms. This is my first time being here” Daniel said trying to defend herself. However, Luhan just walked away “Next time, I'll see that boy I’m going to give a piece of my mind” Daniella said to herself out loud.

“There were so many signs” Luhan lowers his head in his knees. Luhan couldn’t help but feel more betrayed than ever “I’m such a fool, I should have never”

“Never what?” Luhan looks up to see Taemin who then sits next to Luhan on the stairs. “She only wanted to play soccer, she didn’t know that she was going to fall in love” Taemin said hoping Luhan would be able to help the situation.

“If she loved me then why didn’t tell me. Instead I was played.. She had many dam times to tell me. I gave her a promise ring, and now I know that means nothing to her just like she means nothing to me” Luhan looked away.

Flashback

A memory of Daniella lying next to him pops in his mind. The way Daniella twirled a piece of Luhan’s hair and looked at him made him think that something was wrong “Babe” Luhan caress Daniella cheek.  Luhan gets confuse when Daniella hides her face in his chest. Luhan hears Daniella sobs and her repeating ‘Sorry’ Luhan hugs tight and rub Daniella’s back “I don’t know what’s wrong, but you never have to apologise” Luhan whispers.

“Luhan!” Taemin shouts getting Luhan attention. ‘I told her it was alright, I’m such an idiot’ Luhan thinks as Taemin waves his hand in front of Luhan ‘I need to speak to her’ Luhan shakes his head. Quickly Luhan stands up and walks back to the dorm. “Luhan where are you going!” Taemin shouts. Luhan mumbles to himself as he walks away from Taemin.

By the time Luhan gets to the dorm he calls for Daniella name. With no response Luhan looks at the details in his room, his fingers traces the rim of Daniella desk “She is gone” Luhan sighs heavily and plops down onto his bed “Maybe it was for the best, do I want someone around me who lies?” Luhan ask himself “I’m just going to get over her the hard way” Luhan turn over to the side and held his pillow.

 ‘Did I even break up with Daniella’ Luhan bites down on his lips ‘I just want the nightmare to be done and over’ Luhan takes his phone and gives Daniella a call ‘I need to know that are relationship over, so I can move on’ Luhan looks at his phone background. It was a picture of Daniella taking a picture of her kissing Luhan “I hate myself for loving you” Luhan closes his eyes.