Chapter Thirty(E)

Secretly a Girl

Chapter Thirty

Fighting

 

The England trip was over and the whole team was at the airport waiting to for their flight. Daniella sat away from everyone and looked out of the window, staring at the planes. Daniella felt her pocket vibrate, she took out her phone and noticed Taemin had messaged her. Daniella looked at Taemin and saw him waving his phone.

Daniella looked at the text message ‘What were you thinking when you were kissing Lay?’ Daniella glared at Taemin before she replied. ‘He found out my secret at the hotel, his condition was one kiss’ Daniella waited for Taemin to reply. ‘That was one hell of a kiss. Condition? I should totally ask for that ^^’

Daniella read the message causing her to laugh. ‘Too late you already promised ;)’ Taemin replied. ‘You know, Luhan could of caught you :S I pulled him out right away’ Daniella replied with a simple 'Thanks'. Before Taemin could ask about the relationship with Lay the coach called them to board the plane.

Daniella sat next to Luhan again. Instead of her ignoring Luhan like last time, they played card games and talked about common interests. Lay smirked as he saw the two happily laughing I wonder what Luhan would think when he find out his best friend is also his crush. Lay thought.

“So tell me what’s with you and Daniella?” Taemin asked since he was sat next to Lay.

“I guess we're just friends” Lay shrugged his shoulders.

“I know you kissed Daniella back at the house of mirrors, I must say that kiss was definitely more than just a kiss” Taemin looked at his friend and watched as he started to sweat and swallowed hard.

“Of course but it is only a one sided crush. I know that she likes Luhan and Luhan likes her as well. It's really sad that Luhan is so blind with Suzy that he can’t see that they are meant for each other” Lay said and Taemin agreed.

“Maybe they just need a little push” Taemin winked at Lay making him smile.

“I think Luhan needs to spend more time with Daniella than with 'Daniel' or . . . Suzy” Lay said. “When you see an opportunity make sure, it’s only them” Taemin agreed with Lay. They started to come up with little ideas to get the two together.

When the team landed in South Korea mostly everyone went back to the dorms. Daniella had to go home and get ready to have a dinner with her mother's club. She changed and dressed like Daniella again, she put on her wig added light makeup. Daniella stood in front of her closet thinking of what to wear I’ve been dressing as a guy for such a long time that I forgot how to dress like a girl. Daniella thought.

Daniella took a pair of her baggy, ripped, skinny jeans and a cropped white t-shirt. Daniella looked at herself in the mirror, she wasn't pleased with her choice. “I look like a guys with abs and cute s” Daniella said out loud.

“Then why don’t you add these?” Daniella turns around to see her friend Leo holding a pair of black heels. Daniella took them and put them on, she turned to look at herself in the mirror. “I swear you have the hottest body any girl could wish for, you must be working out every day” Leo said, Daniella laughed.

The both of them went down the stairs and joined Ashley and Kayla in the kitchen. “So you two are also coming to my mother’s club?” Daniella asked her friends.

“She said the more girls at her next fundraising event the better. She said it's really going to help. Plus she said this will pay for us living under her roof” Kayla said making Daniella roll her eyes.

“Come on lets go” Daniella said making the girls leave the house and meet at the hotel. Mr. Oh said the club was meeting. “So what have you guys been up to for the last couple days” Daniella asked, since she was so busy in England.

“Me and Leo applied to fashion school here” Kayla beamed.

“And I have been helping you mother for this next event she has in mind” Ashley sighed.

“Wait- is the idea bad?" She sighed. Oh god, what does my mother have in mind? Daniella started to think about the crazy ideas her mother has had over the years.

“It’s not bad, we'll definitely raise a lot of money. The problem is whether or not you would want to do this event, you don’t know where you’ll end up.” Ashley said leaving Daniella and Kayla more confused about the next fundraiser.

When they reached the hotel, they had to join the others girls in the ball for dinner. Daniella noticed how everyone wore pretty frilly dresses, even her friends. “I feel so out of place, why didn’t you tell me to change into what you're wearing?” Daniella whispered to her friends.

Suzy sat at the same table as Daniella, she looked lovely with her white lace dress and her perfectly straightened hair.  Daniella faked a smile, but it soon faded when she saw Suzy wearing the necklace that she was looking at in England. “Hey Ashley, nice to see you again” Suzy sat next to Ashley. “Kayla right?” Suzy shook hands with Kayla. “Daniella, I haven’t seen you in while. How is Sehun doing? Sharing his STDs with s?” Suzy and Daniella laughed.

“What a nice necklace, where did you get it?” Daniella asked, as she eyed the jewelry. He bought the necklace I was going to get for myself and gave it to Suzy. Daniella's chest felt tight as her checks started to burn.

“Well I was in Luhan’s room waiting for him to get ready so he could drive me. I found this necklace with this really sweet poem. He hasn’t exactly given to me yet, but I thought it looked so nice with this dress. So I kind of borrowed it. Afterwards I'm going to put the box and necklace back and just wait for him to give it to me.” Suzy smiled happily.

This is not over Suzy, he may have given you the necklace, but I know I have his heart. Daniella thought in her head. The waiters came and brought the first course which was soup. Of course Suzy looked like an angel eating, and casually talking to her friends.

Daniella stared Suzy down and slurped her soup. Kayla elbowed Daniella to stop slurping the soup, however her spoon flicked some soup onto her bare stomach. Daniella got up and took the table napkin to clean it off. Suzy watched Daniella as she showed her off her flat stomach. “Oops” Daniella said, she then sat back down.

After eating Daniella's mother, Mrs. Oh, got up to the mic and greeted everyone. She started talking about her great grandmother being the founder and how every year the club will help the community as it's a tradition. “This month we are going to be holding an auction. A variety of things will be donated and auctioned off. The money will go to clubs for Western University. Also our goal will be to help elementary schools in the area as well” Mrs. Oh said, shocking some people.

“How is the club going to make that much money?” Suzy whispered a little too loud.

Mrs. Oh then got everyone settled down “Now, now, to raise $50,000 the club is going to add you lovely ladies to the auction. The people will be able to bid on you for a date, and it will only be one date only. Don’t worry the people bidding have to sign a contract making them follow the rules so everything is safe” Mrs. Oh added.

Surprisingly, the girls got excited and started talk about what dress they were going to wear. “Well Luhan picked a perfect dress for me the other day, which I have not worn yet.” Suzy showed off her pictures wearing the dress on her phone.

Daniella got really uncomfortable, she didn't like to wear dresses nor did she think she looked good in them either. When she looked at the photos Suzy was showing off, she remember the dress she bought with her mom, Suzy, Taemin and Luhan.

“So Ladies, ask your friends to come and donate items or for them to come and bid.” Mrs. Oh quickly wrapped up the small details of the event, how the girls were going to be presented and then bided off. Daniella could not stand Suzy talking about Luhan and how great of a  boyfriend he is. So Daniella got up and left, she texted her friends to meet her at the front of the lobby in ten minutes while she went to get the car.

Daniella was fishing for her keys outside the hotel, when she looked up and saw Luhan looking back at her. “Luhan” Daniella smiled and walked closer. Daniella felt like everything was right when she was with Luhan, even when she was being Daniel. “I haven’t seen you since-“ Daniella was stuck she didn’t remember when she was with Luhan as Daniella, since she was always with him as Daniel.

“Halloween, and I want to know your answer from that morning. Do you regret waking up next to me?” Luhan asked making Daniella get a little flustered and emotional. Luhan stepped closer to Daniella and wiped her tears that she didn't even know had fell and fixed her hair by pushing it behind her ear, as they stared in one another eyes.

“I never did, and I never will” Daniella smiled. Tears of happiness continued to flow down her cheeks. She was happy that she could finally tell Luhan her true feelings. Daniealla wiped her tears away. This time, I won’t hold anything back. Daniella moved closer to Luhan, she traced her fingers down Luhan's cheeks. Daniella's other hand  skimmed Luhan's stomach, both got a tight grip when she went to the tips of her toes to kissed Luhan sweetly amd softly.

Luhan heart started racing, he had never felt this way before. He noticed what Daniella was doing and he held onto Daniella's hips. He closed his eyes ready to kiss Daniella when his phone started to ring. Luhan took it out of his pocket and answered. “Yeah, I’m here out front.” Luhan hung up and stepped away from Daniella.

“Luhan, we should-“ Daniella was cut off.

“I know we will but I can’t right now. I will fix everything.” Luhan reassured Daniella as he leaned over and kissed her on the top of her head.

“Luhannie” Suzy called and back hugged him. Suzy stepped in front and saw Daniella with Luhan. “Come on lets go home” Suzy pouted and nibbled on Luhan's ear making him uncomfortable.

“Actually I don’t have a ride home, I live pretty far away. Luhan can you drive me?” Daniella gave Luhan a smile.

“No, Luhan needs to drive me” Suzy held onto Luhan’s arm tight.

“Why can’t you get one of your friends to drive you back to the same dorm you and your friends stay at?” Daniella crossed her arms.

“Daniella lets go” Kayla yelled and walked over with Ashley.

“I’m pretty sure your friends can do the same thing.” Suzy huffed and pulled Luhan away. Daniella watched Luhan who looked back at her. Daniella sighed and walked to her car  with Ashley and Kayla.

Daniella rested her head on the steering wheel. “That Sehun what did her do to make an innocent girl become a total ? He better fix things, quickly” Daniella sighed. She started the engine. “I confessed to Luhan and I think he may be breaking up with Suzy” Daniella told her friends.

“That’s good, isn’t that what you wanted?” Ashley asked.

“Yeah but I can’t help thinking that I would be hurting Suzy in the process. I want her to have a happy ending as well” Daniella sighed again.