Chapter Three (edited)

Secretly a Girl

Chapter Three:

Makeovers

 

Daniella was at the airport leaning on her green Volkswagen beetle as she waited for her friends to arrive. Suddenly her phone rings making her look into the bag, it was Sehun calling. She quickly accepted the call and hear shouting and screaming “ Sehun where are you?” Daniella shouts into her phone. People start to staring at Daniella making her bow in apology.

“Look we had to go to the USA to do some stuff, mom and dad don’t know about this. Please keep dad busy and just lie to mom” Sehun said making Daniella bite her lip.

“I spoke to mom this morning, she is coming to Korea. So you can use the mansion, condo, and the beach house. I will do what I can do to be the both of us at the same time” Daniella said as she shook her head. All of sudden she hear two English speakers fighting about the latest episode of gossip girl. “Hey Sehun I got to go” Daniella said and hanged up on Sehun.

"Daniella!” Ashley shouted and went running towards Daniella. Daniella laughed as she only been away for a few days and they already miss her.

Leo and Kayla catch up to Ashley “Look at you, spend a couple days with Sehun and you start dressing like him” Leo said. Leo cross his arms and shook his head with disagreement. Daniella was burgundy jeans with one of Sehun black shirts (Outfit) “It’s going to be really easy making you into a boy” Leo said we laughed.

“Are we going to cut her hair, please don’t tell me we are going to cut her beautiful hair” Kayla said as she played around with Daniella hair.

“Do you know how hard it’s going to be putting a wig on every day and playing soccer as well” Leo started to argue with Kayla again. Both of them started to shout at each other making people look. Daniella and Ashley put the bags into the trunk and pushed the others into the car. Leo and Kayla continue to argue making Ashley very annoyed.

“Enough, you fought the whole time on the plane and know!” Ashley shouted and rolled her eyes. “Let her wear a wig for the tryouts if she makes it then we will cut her hair” Ashley said making Leo and Kayla shut their mouth.

It was quiet making it very awkward “So, you saw Donghae again and her just blow you off” Kayla said, she then poked her head out of back.

“Yeah he was being a total , I guess being his first time and all he gets this huge ego. I was the one who taught him soccer, I was the one who got him the confidence. He was the one who broke my heart” Daniella said as she remember Donghae breaking up with her. Daniella quickly makes a right turn into the mall “Let’s go shopping” Daniella said.

Everyone got out of the car and headed into the mall. While shopping in the mall they notice a group of boys wearing western sweaters. One got Daniella’s attention was the one who was holding a soccer ball. He wasn’t the tallest nor the shortest but there something about him that mad Daniella heart beat jump. As Daniella kept walking and staring she didn’t notice the garbage been in front of her. Daniella tripped on fell into the garbage head first.

“Guys help me” Daniella said to her friend who were laughing crazy. Ashley finally pulls her out making Daniella look back and see the boys laughing. Daniella quickly gets the garbage out of her hair and leaves as she to embarrass. She could her them laughing and talking about how klutz she is. Daniels fold her arms and look down on herself.

“Look she even has food on her” One the boys said making Daniella feel more shame. Kayla turns to the boys and gives her middle finger to them making the boys shut up.

The four went into the men department store and started to get some outfits together. Even the sales ladies started to help out not knowing they were helping girl to dress in men‘s clothes. “Don’t get stuff that are to big but enough that won’t show curves” Kayla said making everyone agree.

Daniella saw what Leo was picking out “Yah- I’m going to college to play soccer not to become a lawyer. No suites” Daniella shouted at Leo.

“What if a girls ask you out to a dance” Leo said making the stop and stare at him. “What? . .  who wouldn’t fall for Daniella ” Leo said making Daniella smile and blush. After choosing the clothes they headed to the change room.

Daniella came out every two minutes and showed and different outfit. They either approved it my making thumb up sign or disapprove it by making thumbs down sign. After about a good hour Daniella and her friends went to the salon and started to play with some wigs.

“There perfect” Kayla said as she put a mustache on Daniella face. Daniella raise one eyebrow and crook her head to the side making everyone burst out laughing. “This is going to hurt” Kayla said and then she pulled off the mustache making Daniella cry out in pain while everyone else laugh.

“Okay now for the most important part” Daniella said as she pointed out to her chest.

“Come on lets go” Leo said as she pulled Daniella and the other out of the salon and into a drug store.

“Seriously I’m using medication to reduce my ” Daniella said as she cross her arm. Leo smile and pulled out gauze wrap and shook it in front of Daniella face. Daniella took it out of Leo hand and went to go pay. After finishing paying everyone headed home, in the car everyone kept talking on what Daniella should do as boy.

At home everyone was exhausted and just laid down on the bed. “So exactly how is this going to happen? Are you going as Sehun?” Ashley asked.

Which made Daniella think about “Well me and Sehun don’t exactly look alike since we are step siblings, may I can convince them to accept me under Sehun place. Sehun tuition is paid and residents is all set up. This is totally going to work” Daniella said trying to convince herself.

Just then Daniella phone rang making her answer the call “Hello” Daniella yawn. She quickly got off her seat and ran into the closet “No of course I didn’t forget” She quickly grab a dress out of the closet and ran to the washroom and turn on the shower. “Yeah I will be there in 20 minutes” Daniella said

“What’s happening?” Leo shouted

“Dinner with mom in 20 minutes” Daniella said sad making everyone jump.

“I will do hair” Leo said

“I will do makeup” Kayla said

“I will pick the perfect shoes” Ashley said.

Within 10 minutes Daniella was all dressed up ready to go meet her mother for dinner. “I will see you later tonight” Daniella said. She then grabbed her keys and headed out the door. Daniella thought in the car, hope that she wouldn’t have to constantly change back and forth into boy and girl.