Chapter Twenty-Two (E)

Secretly a Girl

Chapter Twenty-Two

Halloween Party

 

Daniel was sitting in class listening to the nutrition teacher talk, when all of sudden his phone beeps. Daniel checks his phone and notice he got a text from his brother Sehun ‘Halloween party this Friday at my house. Must dress up and unlimited booze’ Daniel reads the text message, he then shakes his head.

“Hey did you get an invite from your brother” Suzy asked Daniel.

“Yeah” Daniel said and the both continue to listen to the teacher. At lunch everyone sat around Daniel talking about the huge party that his brother would be throwing. It was the hot topic everyone was talking about, Daniel was sure Sehun probably invited over hundred people to the party.

Daniel looks across the table and sees Suzy linking arms with Luhan. Daniel watches them share the lunch together and how the smile to one another. A sharp pang went through Daniel heart making him grit his teeth and try to look away “So what is your sister going to be wearing?” Taemin ask making Daniel shake his head.

“Um..” Daniel looks back at Luhan “I don’t know” Daniel played with his food, after watching Suzy and Luhan being all lovey dovey with one another. Daniel had lost appetite with his food “Luhan what are you going to be wearing?” Daniel ask making Luhan finally look at Daniel.

“I don’t know maybe me and Suzy will do a couple costume” Luhan said and pinch Suzy cheeks. Daniel rolled his eyes at their cuteness ‘That could be me if I was Daniella’ Daniel said to himself “What are you dressing up as?” Luhan ask making Daniel concentrate in real life again.

“I don’t think I will be going” Daniel said ‘This is probably the one time I can try to get close to Luhan’ Daniel thought and smile. “But Daniella is going to be there” Daniel said making Luhan nervous. Daniel turns to Taemin “What about you Taemin, what are you wearing? Maybe I can get Daniella to wear a matching costume” Daniel winked at Taemin hoping he could get Luhan jealous.

“I’m going to be a god, maybe you will get Daniella to wear a hot y goddess outfit” Taemin said making him get excited.

“Can’t wait to see her” Luhan said with a shaky voice. Suzy kiss Luhan cheek ‘Suzy is my girl’ Luhan said to himself to remind him the happiness he has with Suzy.

When it came to the night of the party Daniella was home watching Sehun order the servants around. Daniella pace around, she was nervous to see Luhan again. Sehun throws Daniella a bag “What is this” Daniella questions, she then opens the bag to see a costume in it. Daniella hold the costume up to her body she was utterly shock that her brother gave her a y snow white costume.

“I thought if you wear this, you'll have Luhan in your bedroom” Sehun said and winked at Daniella. Sehun laughed making Daniella throw the costume at Sehun face.

“I will wear my own costume, and he is dating the girl that you love” Daniella yelled at her brother and stormed up stairs to get ready. She got ready with her friends who dressed up y outfits “Did Sehun give you this costumes” Daniella asked. The girls had a fun time dressing up, afterwards they went down stairs enjoying the company.

Daniella started to do shots, by the time everyone was at the party Daniel was already drunk. Daniella held her read cup as she was talking with Kai. Daniella looks at the front door and sees Luhan and Suzy coming in. Luhan was dress up as prince charming and Suzy was wearing a matching princess outfit.

Daniella looks at her costume, she curse herself ‘I should wore the princess outfit, not where’s Waldo’ Daniella shouts in her head. Daniella jugs down her vodka and quickly refresh her drink. Daniella lets Sehun friends flirt and dance with her, but then she started to feel a bit dizzy.

“Let’s do SHOTS!” Daniella shouts as she laid down on the coffee. The guys start to do body shots off of Daniella stomach. Luhan notice the commotion and sees what Daniella is doing, he quickly turns around and head straight to the open bar.

The music was blasting, lights were turn down making it feel like a club “Give me your strongest liquor” Luhan calls the bartender. Luhan takes shot after shot, he watch Daniella as she grinds on Kris crotch. Luhan looks to the side and notice his girlfriend Suzy talking with a bunch of girl. He decides to be with his girlfriend.

Once Luhan was near Suzy she and her friends hushed to one another “Luhan babe, umm why don’t you get me a drink” Suzy said making Luhan go back to the bar. Luhan ask the bartender for another shot and get Suzy a screw driver. He walks over back to the group of girls who Suzy was talking to. “Sehun said he wants to talk to me, he said that this party was all for me” Suzy said making Luhan freeze.

‘Does Suzy still like Sehun’ Luhan his heart started to burn. He taps Suzy shoulder making her turn and accept the drink “So what are ladies talking about” Luhan smiled hoping Suzy will tell him the truth.

“We are just talking about girl stuff” Suzy said and waved her hand. She looks over Luhan shoulder and notices Sehun standing there looking her. Suzy can feel her hands starting to sweat and her heart started to race “I have to go, I will be right back” Suzy said leaving Luhan to entertain Suzy friends.

Luhan leaves the girls making him alone in the big mansion watching the girl he loves flirting with a bunch of his friends. Luhan anger build’s up ‘Suzy is my girlfriend and I am going to make her mine’ Luhan said to himself as he went looking for Suzy again only to find her at the corner of the room with Sehun talking to her. Luhan then sees Daniella walking up the stairs.

Daniella looks at the time and notice its already past midnight. Daniella wobbles her way up to the stairs, little did she know that someone was following her. She enters her room and take off her red and white t-shirt, when she turns around Daniella saw Luhan closing the door “What are you doing here?” Daniella slurred her words.

Luhan couldn’t help but just stare at Daniella who was topless. Slowly they walk to each other, Luhan fixes Daniella hair and traces Daniella jaw “Technically I should be looking for my princess but I can’t seem to find my Waldo” Luhan joked making Daniella giggle. Daniel lost balance making her crash into Luhans chest.

“Woops” Daniella straighten herself, she looks up Luhan who is biting down on his lip. “Hey look” Daniella points to the side making Luhan look in that direction. Daniella goes on the tip of toes and kisses Luhan on the lips. She hold onto Luhan cheek so he won’t pull away, However Luhan quickly reply back to the kiss by hold Daniella cheek with one hand and the other on her hip.

Daniella and Luhan don’t stop kissing each other, instead things get very heated up. Daniella starts to undress Luhan by pushing his jacket off of him and ing his shirt. Luhan slowly brings Daniella to the bed making her fall on her back, Daniel couldn’t stop giggling as the alcohol was clearly getting her.  Luhan goes to the door and locks it, he looks at Daniella who is sprawled all over the bed.

‘am I taking advantage of Daniella, she is pretty drunk. Is she going to remember this night’ Luhan looks at Daniella who is taking off her shorts “Luhan come here” Daniella begs for Luhan. Luhan swallows hard before walks over to the bed, he starts to on Daniella neck.

Luhan stops and looks at Daniella “Are you sure about this” Luhan ask but Daniella closes her eyes and giggles “Daniella is this your first time?” Luhan was afraid not only it will be his first time but he didn’t want Daniella to regret anything.

“No, this is not but I wished it was” Daniella confess, she then wraps her arms around Luhan neck, she kiss him and moans ‘I want her’ Luhan thought as he started ravish Daniella neck. Daniel will moan and giggle as Luhan will find her ticklish spot.

Luhan notice that Daniella breath became slower, he looks up and sees that Daniella has her eyes close and that she has fallen asleep. Luhan takes a moment and admire Daniella beauty “You sure are something to make me want to stay” Luhan said as he then pulls the cover over Daniella body and cuddles next to her. Luhan arm lays on top of Daniella torso, he pulls Daniella closer to him ‘I think I love you’ Luhan said in his head as he then drifted off to sleep.