Chapter Nineteen (edited)

Secretly a Girl

Chapter Ninteen

Cold Shoulder

The car ride back home was silent between Sehun and Daniella. Sehun look to the side and saw Daniella holding onto her cheek. Sehun couldn’t help but feel guilty of his actions. However, it was never his intent to hurt Daniella emotionally or physically. Sehun feelings were all over the place with Suzy and then with the mention of Emily.

Emily Demelo was the girl who broke Sehun heart. She was best friends with Sehun and Daniella, however she was a sneaky person who used them only for their riches. Daniella found out when she overheard Emily talking over the phone. Daniella tried to convince Sehun that she was a bad person, but Sehun ignored Daniella and continued to date Emily.

On Sehun and Emily's anniversary, Sehun wanted to make it a special day. He had snuck into Emily room to decorate it with rose petals and candles. When Sehun went into the room, he found Emily on top of another man being intimate. The worst part is Emily just kept riding the man and smiled at Sehun. Apparently she was still with her ex-boyfriend while dating Sehun.

Since then Sehun promise he would never get attach to girls. Daniella saw how much Sehun changed. He went from crying long nights calling for Emily to bring girls home using them. Daniella would always have to clean up after Sehun, but that didn’t mean Daniella have the best track record with guys either.

Sehun sighs heavily “I’m sorry” Sehun finally apologizes. Daniella ignores Sehun and looks out the window “You know I am going to be leaving tomorrow . . . are you really going to ignore me” Sehun said hoping he could see the cute smile on Daniella face.

“It doesn’t matter, you didn’t even have time to talk to me when you left before. What’s the difference now. . .  oh I know you don’t have your candy to play around with anymore” Daniella said making it hit a nerve of Sehun.

Sehun quickly pulls over and pulls the brake and turn to face Sehun “Stop, stop this right now” Sehun shouts “You’re not a child anymore grow up! You dealt with worst heart breaks before Daniella, get over Luhan. Remember why you became a guy, don’t go losing your dreams over some guy” Sehun said.

Daniella cheeks burn as Sehun tells her the truth ‘I can’t lose my goal’ Daniella said in her head. Daniella looks at Sehun and forms a little smile causing Sehun to laugh. Sehun took off the brake and headed back onto the road home.

Daniella crashes onto her bed, she look up at the ceiling ‘I know he is the one’ Daniella tells herself. Daniella closes her eyes as she thinks back the moments she has with Luhan. Daniella breaths become slower, her body relaxes as she soon falls asleep. When Daniella wakes up in the morning she notice her phone has been ringing like crazy. Both Taemin and Luhan have been trying to contact Daniel.

Daniella reads the messages, her eyes grew large as cusses out loud “LEO!!!” Daniella shouts for her friend “Give me a drive to school NOW! There is an emergency practice I am missing” Daniella hurries as she gets her spare gym clothes the closet and removes her wig. Leo wobbles out of bed and drives Daniella to school in only his boxers.

Daniel gets out of the car and then slams the door. He takes one step forward only to pulled back from the gym bag. Daniel continues to curse himself as he open the door to free his gym bag. Daniel shuts the door again “Daniel” Leo shouts. Daniel looks back and see a soccer ball being thrown at him, though Daniel caught the ball and smiled back “Good luck” Leo winks.

Daniel sees the boys doing push ups and quickly joins them “Glad to see you finally join us Mr. Oh” The coach said. Daniel notice the boys were already dripping wet of sweat. After the boys were done with push ups the moved onto squats and then ran laps around the field. Daniel felt good after the work out but when he looks around the other members are panting “Are first game as been push up earlier due to Mrs. Oh the charity fundraiser of are school has plans for are team in November. So everyone get ready for next week, we will be going against Northern University” The coach said.

“Next week? Are we going to be ready for next week?” Daniella turns to Taemin.

Luhan walks over to Daniel and Taemin “Hey were where you last night, I thought you would be home. I waited all night for you to show up” Luhan said making Daniel a little taken back “You could of texted” Luhan said.

“What am I your girlfriend” Daniel mention and walked away. Luhan eyebrow pinched ‘What's his problem’ Luhan asked himself as he then glared Daniel as he walked away. Taemin laughed and pat Luhan back, he knew exactly why Daniel acted to cold towards Luhan.

For the rest of the week Daniel stopped training with Luhan instead he goes to training with Taemin. Luhan watch on the side as the two practice with the ball. Daniel trips on Taemin leg making him hit the ground with his face. Daniel held ankle as he wince in pain. Luhan charges at Taemin and pushes him “Look what you have done!” Luhan shouts making Daniel look up at him. “You can’t train him properly, he has gotten so much worse cause of you” Luhan shoves Taemin one more time.

“Luhan, leave him alone, our deal is over” Daniel shouts back at Luhan.

Luhan pointed to Daniel “No, its not, I promise to get you onto first string if I get Suzy. You did your part of the deal and now let me do mine” Luhan scoops Daniel and takes him to the nurse office. All the nurse was get a pack of ice and let Daniel sit on the bed “even the nurse can’t do her job properly’ Luhan mutter making Daniel chuckle.

“Serious why did you stop practicing with me? I promise I will get you onto first string” Luhan said. Luhan plopped next to Daniel and sighed “We are friends right?” Luhan ask and Daniel nodded “Then you know that Suzy is my dream girl” Luhan was then cut off by Daniel pinching his cheeks.

“I know what happen between you and my sister. Honestly she moved on” Daniel lied. However Luhan was a little hurt knowing that Daniella already moved on “She only meet you twice and she’s not into the prince charming boys” Daniel said.

“What type of boys is she into?” Luhan said making Daniel judge him.

“So what you can be that boy and then play with my sister heart I don’t think so” Daniel nudge him “Remember what I said, I rather have you with Suzy than Daniella” Daniel lied. After a bit of awkward silence Daniel got up and slowly put pressure onto his foot “Look I’m fine, let’s go back to practice” Daniel bounce a little showing that he was alright.

Luhan and Daniel went back to field and they notice the whole team was there “Hey guys” Taemin calls them over “I talk to Kris and we both thought we should practice together as a team instead individually” Taemin said high fiving Daniel. Luhan looked Daniel and his smile brought memories of Daniella smile.

At the end of day, the sun started to settle. Everyone started to back grab their bags on head to the cafeteria. Daniel phone started to ring ‘Hey Mickey’ song making all the guys look back at Daniel “Dammit I really need to change my ring tone” Daniel quickly answered the phone “What now!. . . Fine” Daniel hang up the phone. “Urghh” Daniel slapped his forehead.

“What's wrong?” Taemin ask.

Daniel bit his lip, he knew he had to tell another lie “I have go get my sister she is going shopping with my mom, Suzy” Daniel said and started to walk to the front gates.

Luhan follows Daniel “Hey Daniel, wait up Suzy asked me to join her” Luhan said making Daniel nervous. He had to change into Daniella and can’t have Luhan following around.

Daniel turns around “You have your own car drive to Cloverdale mall yourself. I’m only going home to tell Daniella that mother is meeting her there” Daniel walks away leaving Luhan surprise and confuse ‘What is wrong with him, I’m being nice and he keeps giving me a cold shoulder’ Luhan told himself.


Hello Everyone!

I want to apologise I have not been updating for 2 weeks.

I joined a writing contest and wrote a short story on Luhan I had to complete it on the 26th of October. But then when I finally finish the due date was extended TT.

I also made some changes for my account. I will be opening up a graphic shop for posters, I think my skills have improve a lot in the past year.

Please do know that this story will be my main priority. I will have Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday off. So I will be able to write a lot chappies!!!

Also I have written the main points for each chapter all the way to Chapter 32. Yeah and that’s only half way through the storyline TT. I have lots of work to do, but please look forward