Chapter Twelve (edited)

Secretly a Girl

Chapter Twelve

Romance and Jealousy

 

Back at the Club

Taemin and Ashley pulled over to the side of bar. Both panting and sweeting from dancing in the crowd of people. Ashley was really impress the way Taemin held onto her hips while they dance together. Honestly Ashley was starting to feel attracted to Taemin as her crush for him started to bloom on the dance floor.

“A round of tequila” Taemin called for. The bartender brought out to shot glasses and filled it up with hard core liquor. Ashley was checking Taemin out as the bartender filled the glass. Taemin was sweating through his white shirt making his muscular body all expose. Ashley never felt so attracted that she just wanted to make out with Taemin right on the spot.

Ashley saw the shot glass filled and quickly took both glasses and shot it straight. “Another one” Ashley called the waited to fill them up again. Taemin chuckles as he sees Ashley take her third and fourth shot like that. Ashley just wave her hand to get her glass refilled again.

“Woah there, you got to stop before you get sick” Taemin said. He then got the bartender to leave and not fill the shot glass. Ashley bite on her lip as Taemin pulled her to booth were Ashley can relax after so many shots.

Ashley was definitely starting to fill the shots hitting her hard. Ashley leans on Taemin chest and close her eyes. The hard liquor was hitting Ashley hard making her ramble with words “Oh god why the hell am I here in Korea” Ashley started off. Taemin held onto Ashley so she doesn’t slip while siting “Oh yeah I’m here to help Daniella to become Daniel so she can play soccer” Ashley the hiccup.

Taemin look down at Ashley who had her eyes close. Did he really herd what Ashley just said, was Daniel really a girl. Taemin actually spend every summer in England training to be soccer player. He had picked up the language very quickly, so he understood what Ashley said. He didn’t say that he knew what they were saying, only cause he wanted to see if they say anything good about him “W-what” Taemin stutter but Ashley just moaned. Taemin started to think when he hanged around Daniel. ‘He never changed in the change room’ Taemin thought.

Just then Leo come by and notice Ashley condition “Ashley, god how much did she drink” Leo said and huff air. He looks at Taemin who is red in the face cause how tight Ashley is holding on to him “This is going to be hard to explain, where is Daniel” Leo looks around for Daniella.

“Here why don’t you take Ashley, while I look for Daniel” Taemin said making Leo shock of his perfect English.  Taemin pulls Ashley arms away from his waist. Leo picks her up making Ashley re-wrap her arms around Leo neck.

Taemin goes around looking for Daniel and sees him drunk and clinging onto Luhan “Daniel!” Taemin shouts. Luhan looks back at Taemin and instantly pushes Daniel into Taemin chest.

“Take her home I have things to do” Luhan said and went back inside the club. Taemin help Daniel walk back to Leo car where Ashley was pass out on the passenger seat. Taemin sat in the back with Kayla who was not drunk and Daniel who snuggle into Taemin chest.

Both made it on time to residence and helps Daniel back to his dorm. Taemin puts Daniella into bed and laughs “You are going to have a great hangover” Taemin joked. He then brush some of Daniella hair out of her face and kiss the top of her head “Ashley told me everything but I will keep your little secret” Taemin said and then headed back to his dorm.

In the morning Daniella toss and turn in bed as she herd the faint sound of her phone ringing. Daniella finally picks up her phone and to be greeted by her loud friends “Hey girl so how was Luhan last night?” Kayla shouts making Daniella groan.

“Can you please keep it down” Daniella said and head down stairs to notice Luhan was gone. Daniella look at the time and swears out loud “” Daniella runs to the washroom and put the phone on speaker “Guys I’m so late for my first day of school” Daniella said as she gets her things together. On the other line Kayla and Leo were laughing.

“You got so drunk and so did Ashley” Kayla said.

Daniella felt her chest get heavy, she knew she gets very when she is drunk “What did I do” Daniella said.

Leo laughed when he remember last night’s events “You got drunk and was trying to be seductive to Luhan” Kayla said making Daniella face palm herself.

“Oh god Luhan is not going to let this go. He know probably really thinks I’m gay” Daniella said.

“Go to school, don’t worry we have a plan to make everyone know that you are straight” Leo said and smirked on the other side of the phone.

Daniella rolled her eyes and hanged up the phone call. She grab her pack back and her time schedule and headed out the door to her first class. When Daniella got into class she notice everyone was in classes already. It was a good thing that Daniella phone was ten minutes a head making her ten minutes early for class.

Her first class is human anatomy making everyone work on lab desk and have a partner. Daniella notice that Luhan was in her class “Luhan” Daniella wave and walk toward him and his friends.

“Here comes the gay boy” Chen mutter, Kris elbow Chen in the stomach making him cry and look at his older. Kris didn’t like how his friends treated Daniel, just because he was a little weird. Kris had definitely agree that Daniel knew how to play soccer. Daniel is very quick on his feet making others lost when playing against him.

“What sup yawl” Daniella said trying to act cool and all. Tao burst out laughing making Kris pinch his ears and drag him to across the room. “I guess we are all in the same class” Daniella said hoping to make conversation.

A group of ladies came into the classroom making the boys look up and stare. They were smiling and laughing casual which made them so attracted. However Luhan had an eye on one girl who wore her long black hair up in a ponytail “Oh my god, there she is” Luhan pointed.

“Her with the ponytail” Lay asked and Luhan nodded without taking his off of her. Daniella look at the girl, her eyes widen as she know who it is.

Daniella turns around and curses “” Daniel hit her forehead with her fist. The teacher comes in with a fish bowl full of papers making people confuse.

“Alright listen everyone, the guys will be choosing there partner out of this bowl. And yes all you girl names are in here. Once you grab a piece a paper no changing your new desk partner” The teacher said and everyone nodded. Slowly the fish bowl was passed around from guy to guy. Every time a guy picked a name he sure hope they didn’t get the girl he has been crushing on.

Luhan picks a paper and passes to Daniel. In his hand old his new desk partner, Luhan close his eyes and wished it to be the girl he wanted “Bae Suzy” Daniella said making Luhan open his eyes. The girl he wanted wave to Daniel making Daniel also wave back.

“No dude, switch with me” Luhan begged but Daniella shrug her shoulders.

“I said her name out loud and she wave at me. It’s too late she already knows I’m her desk partner” Daniella said. He then grab his bag and sat next to Suzy.

“So dude what did you get?” Xiumin ask.

“Minjung Koo” Luhan said, then a chubby girl with braces and nerd glasses sat next to him. His friends laughed and walk to their seat partners. 

“Good luck man” Xiumin said and patted Luhan back. Luhan took a hold of his pencil as he saw Suzy and Daniel laughing together.

When Daniella sat next to Suzy she was actually scared if she would find out the truth “Do I know you” Suzy said as she lean in closer to Daniel.

Daniella slowly push her shoulders making them further apart “Actually you know my twin Daniella and my older brother Sehun” Daniella said hoping Suzy didn’t know a lot about her family.

“Oh that makes sense, I will be seeing Daniella here at the end of month for a car wash” Suzy said. Daniella nodded, she totally forgot about that car wash she is supposed to do. “How is Sehun doing?” Suzy ask but Daniella also question about it.

“I don’t know I haven’t spoken to him in a while. Maybe I can convince him to come for the car wash” Daniella said and Suzy squealed.

“Really!” Suzy said excitedly.

“Daniella told me about your little crush on our brother” Daniella winked at Suzy making her blush. On the other side of the room Luhan couldn’t keep his eyes off of Daniel and Suzy who kept talking. He started to get angry and very jealous on how Daniel could speak to Suzy so easily. 

When he gets back to his dorm he is going to convince Daniel to switch with him. Luhan is going to do whatever it takes, even if he had to beg on his knees. He was going to get Suzy to be his girl no matter what.  


If you are all wondering why I took so long to update, you can thank my co-worker. Apparently she is physic who can see in the future when she is sick. She called the clinic on Sunday (which are close) and left a message say “Most of people at her other job is sick and that on Tuesday I may be sick” Like WTF how can you tell your going to be sick. What was worse I have Tuesday day off and she texted me at 9pm saying for me to cover her shift. Every week she is sick and I have to cover her shift. I am sick and tired of doing this. It’s not like I don’t have a life, I feel like even on my days off I am on call because I may have to go to work. That Tuesday I had plans to go out with my aunt but I had to reschedule cause of her. So I have been working a lot making me not able to take time and write TT My apologies