Chapter Eleven (edited)

Secretly a Girl

Chapter Eleven

Relaxing and Partying

 

Daniella didn’t have classes for the rest of the day, so she invited Taemin over to watch some movies. They ordered Chinese food while they watch old sci-fi movies. Luhan went out again with his friends hoping he can see the girl of his dreams.

“I would never had thought you would be into movies like this” Taemin said making Daniella roll her eyes and nudge him. “Hey were did Luhan go?” Taemin asked.

Daniella shrug her shoulders “He went out, who knows” Daniella said and then stuff a huge spoon of rice into .

“What do you say we go through his stuff? Do you think the richest kid her has some dirty secrets” Taemin got up and started to look through his desk.

Daniella bite her lip and look around “Taemin,lets just continue watching movies I don’t think this is a good idea. He can come back anytime, I seen him mad and it’s not something you want to be part of” Daniella tug Taemin shirt and pulled him back to the coach.

“You are no fun” Taemin pouted. Before Taemin could say another word Daniella shoved a chicken ball into his mouth. Taemin ruffle Daniella hair a little too roughly making her wig slip a bit. Daniella tried to fix it as quickly as possible. Daniella went to the washroom and fix the wig, but when she got out Taemin raise an eyebrow. “Do you want to tell me why you have a wig?” Taemin ask

“Look I can explain-“ However Taemin put his finger on my lips.

“Passing out over a soccer ball hitting your head, not wanting to take off your shirt for practice, and now a wig. Daniel why didn’t you tell me you were sick, is it cancer?” Daniella was absolutely shock from Taemin response. Her jaw was wide open and she had to cover my mouth to hide the smile. Daniella took a minute should she lie about being sick or tell Taemin the truth.

“Look Taemin I’m not sick” Daniella said but Taemin just embrace Daniella.

“You don’t have to lie to me Daniel, you are strong” Taemin said as he whispered into Daniella’s ear. Daniella just bit down on her tongue. She thought about what Taemin said, if she didn’t say anything she won’t be acknowledging or denying the fact she is sick. “Okay instead of looking through Luhan stuff, let’s go to the club and see if he can get his girl” Taemin said.

Daniella thought about it then smile. She has been at the club since she went with Sehun “Alright lets go” Daniella said and got her phone “I’m going to call some friends, they can pick us up” Daniella said as she called her friend Leo. Leo, Kayla and Ashley were all excited and came over with my Volkswagen beetle.

“Do you think she is pretty?” Taemin ask wondering who the girl was that stole Luhan heart was.

“I guess so” Daniella shrug her shoulders. Both Taemin and Daniella waited at the front gates for waiting Daniella friends to arrive. Taemin did not expect a small green car coming to the car blasting music and two girls singing to it. 

Leo pulls to the side and pop open the passenger door “Lets party!!!” Leo shouted and laughed. Taemin sat in the back in the middle with Kayla and Ashley. Daniella sat in the passenger seat next to Leo. “Please tell me, this boy is like me” Leo said and pouted. Daniella shook her head “Didn’t I tell you to find someone good looking for me” Leo huffed.

Taemin sat awkward while Ashley and Kayla talk to each other. He was completely clueless as they were speaking English. His face turn instantly red when Kayla leaned into Taemin making her s touch Taemin. Ashley laughed so hard that she snorted making everyone but Taemin laugh. “Are they from America” Taemin ask

“Yeah sorry, my background is Korean however I was born and raise in the US. They don’t know any Korean, however they are great party people” Daniella winked at Taemin making him swallow his salvia hard. It would Taemin first time going out with girls to a club, he wonder if he would be able to get to second base or not.

When they got to the club Daniella got a booth for them to relax. Ashley pulled Taemin to the dance floor right away, Taemin showed off his dance moves which really impress Ashley. “So what’s going on with your roommate?” Leo ask making Daniella roll her eyes the thought if Luhan.

“Honestly I don’t know how he got the impression I am guy, but tonight we are here to see the lady he has been trying to win over” Daniella smirk and place her elbows on the table while her chin rested on her hands. Daniella scoped the room and spotted Luhan on the other side sipping his bear and looking out on the dance floor.

As Daniella kept looking at Luhan she felt bad for him that he goes out every night just to see the girl of his dream. Daniella wished she could have a man like that, doing everything he can just to get her heart. Luhan sighs and orders the waiter to bring him another drink. Luhan takes a shot before looking at his watch for the time.

Daniella bites her lip not knowing if she should talk to Luhan or just keep watching him from afar. Daniella stands up and decides to walk over to him, but when Luhan notices Daniella and frowns instantly “What are you doing here, I thought you were with Taemin” Luhan said harshly.

“Well we decided to get some fresh air” Daniella smile and lied.

“And you thought the best way to get fresh air is going to a club with sweaty people” Luhan raise an eye brow but Daniella just shrug her shoulder and sat next to Luhan.

Daniella raise her hand calling the waiter “Two rounds of your best shot” Daniella shouted and winked. The waitress pass by with 4 shot glasses filled with vodka “Cheers” Daniela said and raise her shoot glass and cling it with Luhan. Daniella took the shot straight and said “ahh that is strong” as she held onto her chest “Come on one more” Daniella smile and took the shot. However Luhan didn’t even touch his shots making Daniella drink them all.

Daniella could not hold her alcohol at all. She was tipsy and laughing out loud making Luhan taking care of Daniella “Honestly why did you drink all that alcohol if you were going to be like this” Luhan groan as he picked up Daniella and head outside for some fresh air.

“Oh god I’m so hot” Daniella said and started to her shirt and pushed it a little down. Daniella shoulders where expose showing her petite shoulder. Luhan bite his lip as he felt attracted to ‘Daniel’ making his inside turn just like how he saw his girl that night. Daniella leaned against Luhan chest making her smell his natural scent, Daniella groan making Luhan more .

Just before anything else could happen Taemin walks out and shouts “Daniel” Taemin notice Daniella condition and instantly Luhan pushes Daniella to Taemin.

“Take her home I have things to do” Luhan said and went back inside the club. He found a girl, taking her to the washroom to release some tension and to prove that he was not gay. Taemin fixes Daniella shirt and gets Leo to drive them back to the dorm. Both of them make it back  on time before 10, however Luhan was still in the club.

Taemin puts Daniella into bed and laughs “You are going to have a great hangover” Taemin joked. He brush some of Daniella hair out of her face and kiss the top of her head “Ashley told me everything but I will keep your little secret” Taemin said and then headed back to his dorm.


Thank you everyone for the Upvotes, Comments and Subscribers! Short update because I am having a bad day :( Some guy me at the subway, I ran for my life TT Thank you for all the positive comment I really needed it after what happen today.