Chapter One ❦

Secretly a Girl

Chapter One

Back to Korea

 

 Oh, Daniella and Oh Sehun were on a plane heading back to South Korea where Sehun's father lived. Daniella and Sehun are step siblings, which were brought together by marriage, which in case Their parents married each other when Daniella and Sehun were still in diapers. But Neither one of them thought they weren't related because they did almost everything the same.

But Daniella and Sehun were heading back to Korea for school, since their father had a major company and worked there most of the time it would better. "Hey when we land, do you want to get some tteokbokki?" Sehun asked when he sat down. Daniella's face lit up like a Christmas tree and smiled. "I guess that's a yes" Sehun chuckled at his sister's cuteness and looked through a magazine.

"Hey, how do you think the school will be?" Daniella asked, but Sehun only shrugged his shoulders and continued to look at the magazine. "Well~ we are going to one of the top 3 Universities here in Korea, it shouldn't be bad," Sehun said grabbing another magazine. "I hope they have a good soccer team" Daniella muttered and started to practice with her feet, Sehun looked down at the ground and saw what she was doing.

"Seriously, is Soccer the only thing you think about?" Sehun said while joining in with her.

"Do you always have to think about music?" Daniella resorted back; Sehun glared at Daniella giving her the opportunity to lock his feet making Sehun groan. "What are you a little girl? wait, I take that back because you would be the ugliest girl that I've ever seen, no offense" Sehun slowly looked at her and smacked her with a rolled up magazine making her pout.

The airplane finally landed, and they headed out to the arrival hall where they saw their names on a blackboard. "Sehun, Daniella," said the driver "I am sorry, but your father couldn't make it" Sehun and Daniella shrugged because didn't care, they expected that from their father.

In the car, Sehun and Daniella were looking out the window enjoying the beautiful scenery of Korea when Sehun saw a food stand. "Driver, please Stop" The driver looked in the mirror and pulled to the side. Sehun got out of the car and helped Daniella out too. "I will order, and you go find us a seat" She nodded and walked away. The woman smiled "Hello! What would you like to order?" she asked "Uhmm~... I will take Five servings of tteokbokki please and thank you" Sehun said and smiled widely. The women were shocked at the boys large order and looked him up and down "Can you bring it to the table, thank you" Sehun paid the women and walked away. She looked at him until he sat down "A boy has to eat, he has to eat" She looked at him for a couple more seconds before leaving to make the order.

Daniella and Sehun were laughing at some lame joke that Daniella made when A group of boys stopped and saw the women placing several plates of tteokbokki at their table. Daniella smiled and started to eat a lot more than Sehun. The boys looked at each other and laughed at the two and started towards them, "Hey!, You better stop your girlfriend before she gets fat."

Sehun laughed, and Daniella glared at the boy. "You're right, sister you better slow down, or you will get fat and won't find yourself a boyfriend," Sehun said making the boy's eyes widened.

"She isn’t your girlfriend?" The boy questioned and Sehun shook his head.

"Well, The name is Kai," Kai said quickly, shook Sehun's hand and sat next to Daniella, "You know~ you’re really pretty," Kai said and Daniella rolled her eyes.

"Dude, I don't think that’s going to work for my sister, she's in disguise as a boy," Sehun said earning a kick under the table.

"My name is Daniella," Daniella said and smiled making Kai return it "Here, look at these" he handed both of them pieces of paper. "You guys are performers?" Daniella questioned, and Kai nodded.

"We Sing and Dance at different night clubs, we will be performing here tonight. I would like you both of you to come and see us" Kai said.

Daniella looked at Sehun, and he smiled. "Great we will see you tonight" Kai got up but before he left he gave a peck on Daniella's cheek and ran.

"Don’t tell me your gonna fall for that..thing?" Sehun said making Daniella nudge him and continue to eat her tteokbokki. After the two had finished eating, they headed home to unpack.

Daniella walked towards Sehun's room and plopped face down on his bed while he was strumming his guitar. "Soo~ are we going to that club tonight?" Daniella asked.

Sehun continued to strum his guitar "Well...This may be an opportunity to become something, ya know?" Daniella nodded and went into his closet and pulled out some clothes and laid them down on his bed.

"Oh Sehun~, change into these and please be something that your gonna enjoy in your miserable life," Daniella said.

Sehun got up from his bed and flicked her forehead. "If you say so you THING!" He said and went into the bathroom. He changed into the outfit that Daniella had picked out for him. "What do you think?" he asked as he stepped out of the bathroom. He was wearing black jeans with a skull t-shirt and a blazer over it.

"Perfect now help with my outfit," Daniella said while the both of them went into Daniella's closet.

"Do you want something y for Kai?" Daniella grabbed her pillow and started to choke Sehun with it. "Okay, Okay, I get it," Sehun said and started to laugh. "How about that outfit I bought for your birthday last year?" Daniella smiled. Daniella went to the bathroom and changed when she came out Sehun clapped his hands. "Perfect let’s get going."

Daniella and Sehun then headed to the club; the music was pumping, and people were out dancing. Sehun pulled Daniella out to the dance floor, and they both started to dance to the music. All of a sudden the lights went out and the room was pitch black; girls started to scream and chant people's names. The light went up on stage showed five boys, the music started and they started to sing and dance.

Sehun was amazed, and Daniella wasn't getting exciting like all the crazed girls around them, After a couple of songs the boys bowed and thanked everyone. Kai came out and pulled Sehun and Daniella into the private area. "So tell me what you think?" Kai asked.

"Tell me if you are looking for someone to join you," Sehun said making Daniella roll her eyes.

The boys look at Sehun and smiled. "Why don't you pass by our studio tomorrow and show us what you've got," Suho said having Sehun shake hands with him.

"Soo~ Babe, Tell me what you thought of it" Kai cooed wrapping his arm around Daniella's shoulder.

Daniella removed his arm "Well~ Babe, I’ve seen better" Daniella then stuck out her tongue and ran out to the dance floor and danced.

"She sure is something," Kai said to Sehun and Sehun nodded. The rest of the night Sehun and Daniella danced and drank. When they got home they went straight to bed; the next day was going to be busy for them. Sehun would be at the studio with the boys while Daniella got to check out her new school, hoping to get into the soccer team.