CHAPTER 27 - SEOUL FASHION WEEK (DARA CHAPTER)

WE GOT MARRIED GLOBAL EDITION

(I’M  FOCUSING ON DARA FOR THIS CHAPTER THEN LUHAN FOR THE NEXT, ARRASO? KEKE. BUT I’LL GIVE YOU A LITTLE TEASER FOR LUHAN’S PART.)

 

LUHAN, PUFF AND ARISA

The camera showed Luhan and Puff at a bus station waiting for someone.

Luhan: Have you texted her already?

Puff nodded. She took her phone out and was about to call Arisa when they saw her running towards them.

Arisa: I’m really sorry.

Luhan: That’s fine. Wait, are those your things?

The camera then showed 3 strollers.

Puff: How long are you planning to stay at the hotel, Arisa? Didn’t Heechul apologize yet?

Arisa: He called me 30 times and sent me 115 messages yesterday. I really don’t care about him and won’t think about him. Right now our focus is the ski resort! So kaja!!!

Luhan and Puff just stared at Arisa. They shrug their shoulders and followed her.

 

In the studio:

Danny: Ski resort?

Ji Hyun: Do they even know how to? Owwwww.

Mi Sun: Hope Arisa won’t be left out. Hahahaha!

Jung Min: Before we proceed, let me introduce you guys our guests for today. Our guests last week: Siwon and Jonghyun and our additional guests: Monsta x’s Jooheon and Minhyuk.

Jooheon and Minhyuk: Hello Everyone!

Ji Hyun: Kaja!!!

 

Luhan, Puff and Arisa sat at the back seats (with Luhan in the middle). Luhan shows the two girls their new Music Video, Overdose.

Arisa: You dance so well, Luhan.

Luhan: Nah! Kai and Lay are EXO’s dancers, though we do dance as well, but not as good as them.

Puff: Who’s Kai and Lay?

Luhan then introduced each member to the two.

Arisa: They really do dance really well. But that guy singing the high notes though, impressive!

Luhan: Which one?

Puff: The guy before the rap part?

Arisa nodded.

Luhan: Can I ask you something?

Arisa: Sure. What is it?

Luhan: You really didn’t answer any of Heechul sunbae’s messages nor his calls?

Arisa: I did answer once.

Puff: Oh?

Arisa: I told him to stop texting me.

Puff and Luhan laughed. They continued chatting about their individual work.

 

Danny: By the way, what happened to Heechul?

Siwon and Jonghyun bursts into laughter.

Jonghyun: We just finished our first day of SMTOWN Concert right? Oh my gosh! I can’t! You tell him hyung!

Siwon: Dara actually punched the guy and it left a pretty scar on his face!

Ji Hyun and Mi Sun: She punched her that hard?

Jonghyun: She does hit like a man when she’s really furious! I actually saw her punched Eunhyuk once.

Jung Min: And?

Siwon: His arm was bandaged for atleast week.

Mi Sun: WHAAAAT??!

Siwon: It’s because he teased Donghae that time which almost gave him a heart attack. When Dara found out, she rushed to our concert (backstage) and punched Eunhyuk. We were confused that time but then she started shouting at him. Eunhyuk almost cried too! Donghae just sat there and smirked the whole time. The staffs were dumbfounded.

Jooheon: Oh! I knew that.

All of them looked at Jooheon.

Minhyuk: How would you know that?! You’re not even close with Dara sunbae.

Jooheon: You call him sunbae and I call her noona.

Minhyuk: So?

Siwon: Prove it!

Jooheon then took his phone out and went to Siwon. His eyes then widen and passed the phone to Jonghyun who gave the same expression. They were about to ask them when both of them just nodded.

Jung Min: OH! It’s Dara!

 

Dara was then shown with Thunder beside her.

Siwon and Jonghyun: Seoul Fashion Week. Who’s participating this month?

PD: KYE, NII and Ordinary People to name some of them.

 

As the camera followed them, they saw Thunder was missing and Dara was taking the press pictures alone. She was about to step down when Jaejoong appeared and pulled her with him. She was startled but laughed when she realized who it was. They both posed for the press and then left.

Dara: I appeared twice because of you!

Jaejoong: Calm down. I’m sure they’ll post the pictures of us together and that’s like 3 photos.

Dara: Each Jae, 3 photos each!

Jaejoong: So?

Dara (sighs)(whispers but loud enough): You are an sometimes.

Jaejoong: Yah! You can’t say that! What will they say about your innocent image?!

Dara: Innocent image? Oh. Coz’ you’re a bad ?

Jaejoong: Stop saying that!

Dara: Why, don’t you have an ?

Jaejoong: Dara!

Dara continued laughing until they reach their seats. Jaejoong adjusted Dara’s coat and took her bag and placed it on his lap.

 

“I can’t with Dara!” Danny said.

“She just loves teasing Jaejoong!” Mi Sun added.

The rest laughed.

“Why is there no one complimenting Jaejoong sunbaenim for being such a gentleman to Dara noona?” Minhyuk asked.

“Why are you calling her Noona?!” Jooheon asked him.

Minhyuk then looked at the camera and said, “Dara noona, can I call you Noona? Jooheon calls you that and I kinda envy him. Please don’t be mad.” Minhyuk finished his speech with a warm smile that made the rest laughed.

“Just tell it to her personally when you see her.” Siwon said.

“Just approach or just shout NOONA! She won’t mind.” Jonghyun added.

“I’ll do that, hyungs. Wait, can I call you guys that?” Minhyuk asked.

“You already said it, idiot! And I’ll bet my next pay check that you won’t do it.” Jooheon .

“What won’t I do?” Minhyuk asked.

“Yah, what won’t he do?” The rest asked.

“The approaching/shouting thingy with Dara noona.” Jooheon answered.

“Deal.” Minhyuk said.

“Do you have a schedule with them?” Mi Sun asked.

“I think for Sugarman.” Minhyuk answered.

 

BACK TO SEOUL FASHION WEEK

Dara and Jaejoong are seated on the second row since their invitation and attendance were last minute.

Dara and Jaejoong were busy talking when someone got their attention. Jaejoong and Dara looked and saw Choi Woo Shik reaching his hand to them. Jaejoong was about to reach for his hand when it diverted to Dara’s direction.

Woo Shik: Hi Noona.

Dara: Hello. How are you?

Woo Shik (flustered): Yo...oou know me Noona?

Dara: Well, you did call me Noona. So I might know you. Do you know him, Jae?

Jaejoong nodded and whispered something to her.

Dara: OH!!! I’M A BIG FAN! I LOVE TEN SO MUCH!! I was really shocked when they kidnapped you! You were really awesome!

Woo Shik (blushing): Thanks Noona.

Jaejoong: TEN? What TEN?

Dara: You don’t know?!!!! It’s like Criminal Minds Korean version!!!

Jaejoong: What?!

Dara: You ! Just stop asking! We’ll watch it next time!

Jaejoong: Is that a movie!

Dara: For the love of everything beautiful and free, Jaejoong shut up!

Woo Shik laughed so loud that people are starting to stare at them.

Dara then approached Woo Shik and whispered something to him, which made him laughed even more.

Woo Shik: Arraso Noona!

The show was about to start when Jaejoong tapped Dara’s shoulder. Jaejoong was about to ask Dara when she spoke, “I told him to shut up.”

Jaejoong laughed and then watched the models.

 

 

BACK TO THE STUDIO

Siwon and Jonghyun: See! We told you! Just call her Noona!

Mi Sun: That was so casual of him and bold of him to call her that.

Ji Hyun: To think they barely know each other.

Danny: And how cute is that she told him that she was a fan.

Jooheon: OH! MY FRIENDS ARE WALKING THE RUNWAY!

All of them watched and were puzzled.

Minhyuk: Who friends?

Jooheon: Pabo! Of course WINNER!

Minhyuk: But you said you’re close with Mino alone.

Jooheon: I didn’t recall saying that I’m only close with Mino. If my memory is correct, I specifically said that I’m close with Mino, not only close with Mino. You really are a pabo!

The rest laughed.

 

When the final walk for NII ended, it was KYE’s turn. They saw EXO walked as well (Kris, Kai, Tao, Sehun, Suho and Chanyeol). When Tao saw Dara he was about to walk down the stage to approach her when Dara mouthed NO. Kris who’s behind him, pushed Tao earning laughter from the audience.  Ordinary People models are mostly from YGK+ (Hyeonseop, Ki-yong, Hyoni, Stephanie Lee to name some), Thunder, Lee Joon and other models. When all the brands did one final walk, everyone gave them a standing ovation. The designer for Ordinary People and NII were about to reach the end of the stage when they spotted Dara with Jaejoong. Both designers went down and gave their bouquets to Dara. KYE was about to do the same when Dara went to her instead and gave 3 pieces from each bouquet to her. She smiled and pinched Dara’s cheek and pulled her to the stage with her. They all bowed and exited the stage. Jaejoong then went backstage.

 

All of them took photos for each designers with the models and left afterwards. Dara then took her phone out and called Luhan.

Luhan: Yeobo!

Dara: What?!

Luhan: Kidding! How are you?!

Dara: I’m fine! How’s the ski resort? Have you guys started skiing already?

Luhan: Not yet. By the way, thank you for this!

Dara: You guys are welcome. Enjoy okay!

Luhan: Neh! Miss you.

Dara: Ara! Ara! Miss you too! Have fun!

 

STUDIO:

Mi Sun: That was fun!

Jooheon: Noona is way too friendly! So you better man up Minhyuk!

Minhyuk: Of course! Don’t forget our deal!

Jooheon: Ara!