EPISODE 21 - LET'S SAIL THIS SHIP

WE GOT MARRIED GLOBAL EDITION

 (by myeongsu - Allkpop Meme) 

Heaven has gained another angel and now, EunB won't be alone and you're re-united with your father. It may be sad for the fans you left especially your mother and groupmates, but we know that you and EunB are in a safe place. Rest in peace you two, continue your undying friendship there and may you shine and protect your co-members, fans and families. I wish for Sojung's fast recovery. #StayStrongLadiesCode

 

WE GOT MARRIED - LUHAN AND DARA EPISODE

“So we still have Jin and V with us.” Jung Min said.

“We can’t stay that long though.” Jin said.

“WHY?” Ji Hye said.

“We have a schedule today. Hehehe. We just want to see the other couples and we’re still waiting for our manager to call us. So, we can still see Dara Noona’s episode.” V answered.

The rest of the people laughed and the next logo has been shown indicating the new episode.

 

ON THE WAY TO THE NEXT LOCATION

(THE NEXT DAY)

“Oh, Jaejoong sunbaenim is still in this episode.” Jin and V said.

“Didn’t he mentioned that he’ll be Dara’s bodyguard?” Mi Sun said.

“Aaaaaaahhhh.” Jin and V agreed.

 

Jaejoong was then focused.

“Oh, he’s on the phone.” Jung Min said.

“HAHAHAHA!! Obviously!” Danny answered.

 

Mi Sun and Jung Min threw pillows at Danny and accidentally hit Jin.

“Mianhe Jin.” Mi Sun said.

Jin didn’t mind, he just looked at the pillow that was thrown and placed it beside him and went back watching.

 

Jaejoong: Hey! Where are you????

Dara (on the other line): I’m on my way! Why are you in a hurry? Are you going somewhere?

Jaejoong: Anni. We just need to leave now since your next studio is quite far.

Dara (snickering): Your cars are fast, we won’t worry about time.

Jaejoong laughed and hanged the phone.

 

After 10 minutes.......

 

“Eeeeeeekk!!” Ji Hye said.

“WOW!!” All the boys inside the studio were all astonished with what they saw.

A car then arrived and Jaejoong turned around when he heard something and a smirk formed in his face.

(2013 CORVETTE STINGRAY)

Jaejoong: Grand entrance much?

Dara (on the phone): I'M NOT DRIVING YOU NUTSHELL!!!

Jaejoong: Yah! Be nice!!

Just then, the car stopped and someone opened the door.

“HEY! IT’S DARA NOONA!!!” Jin said.

“Wow! Dara really has nice cars.” Ji Hye said.

“To think she’s a she! That car!!” Danny added.

 

Dara then stepped outside and ran to Jaejoong. Jaejoong smiled and opened his arms knowing that Dara will hug him, but he was disappointed when Dara punched him.

 

Jaejoong: I thought you’ll hug me! You....You....RAT!

Dara (gasped): I am no rat! (laughing)

She then rubbed the spot where she punched him and hugged him. Jaejoong smiled and hugged her back.

 

“AWWWWWWWW!!!!”

 

Jaejoong then released her and pointed to the car behind her.

Jaejoong: If that car isn’t yours, then who owns it?

Dara: Me.

Jaejoong: Huh?

Dara: I’m just not driving it!

Jaejoong: I see and why not?

Dara: Coz’ you said you’ll bring your new car!!! I heard it’s cool!

Jaejoong: Whatever! You just want to see it then by next week you’ll have the same one.

Dara smiled and cuddled to Jaejoong. Jaejoong just placed his arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer.

Dara: YAH! Don’t be too touchy! I’m engage you know!

Jaejoong smiled and pinched her cheeks. The car then left and they went to where Jaejoong parked his car.

(Bugatti Veyron)

“WHAT THEEE!!!” Jung Min and Danny said simultaneously.

“I hope I can buy cars like those.” V said.

“In 1244555566677777543 years!” Jin said making V laugh.

“But seriously, I can’t with these two.” Ji Hye said.

“Donghae is her down-to-earth, boy-next-door best friend whilst Jaejoong is her co-rich kid friend.” Mi Sun said.

The rest nodded.

“It’s like we’re watching Discovery Turbo.” Jin added.

“Huh?” The rest asked.

“Argh! Never mind!” Jin said.

 

Dara then stopped and stared at the car.

Dara: Is that a Bugatti Veyron?

Jaejoong smiled and took her hand.

Jaejoong: Nice right?

Dara examined the car, pulling Jaejoong with her (since Jaejoong won’t let go of Dara’s hand) and went back to the front.

Dara: You haven’t visited me for a long time I suppose.

Jaejoong: YOU ALREADY HAVE ONE?!!!!!!

 

“SHE ALREADY HAS ONE!! DAEBAK!!” All of them gasped in disbelief.

 

Dara just smirked and took her hand away and entered the car. Jaejoong was left frozen in his spot until Dara opened the door.

Dara: Nope. I don’t! But I’ll consider buying one since it looks awesome! Let’s Go Monkey!!!!

Jaejoong was shaken and smiled. He went to the driver side and left.

 

“Wow! I can’t with these two!!” Danny and Jung Min said.

“We’re drooling right now!” V and Jin said.

Ji Hye was about to say something when Jin interrupted her.

“Before you say anything, Noona.. It’s because of the cars! Not because of Noona! Noona makes our heart flutter!” Jin said.

 

WHILE ON THE ROAD

Dara: Listen, can we pass by MNET today?

Jaejoong looked at her and smiled.

Jaejoong: Sure! But why are we making a pit stop?

Dara: Oh, I’ll just visit Luhan. That’s all! They have a this new show and well, they’re shooting.

Jaejoong nodded and pinched Dara’s face. Dara then pinched Jaejoong’s skin and laughed when he got startled.

Dara: Serves you right!

 

MNET STUDIO

EXO’s Xiumin, Luhan, Tao and Kris were waiting for their other members when someone knocked. The staff opened it and saw food from Dara’s fancafe as well as their own fancafe.

Luhan then heard his phone ring and took it out of his bag.

 

Luhan (Chinese): OMO!! Hello!!

“Someone seems happy.” Mi Sun said.

 

On the other line: Hey Yeobo!

Luhan (Chinese): Aren’t you busy? I thought you have a photoshoot today?

Dara: We’re on the way to the studio.

Luhan (Chinese): Is Jaejoong hyung with you?

Dara: Neh!

Luhan (Chinese): GOOD! I thought you’re alone. Atleast I know that you’ll be fine and he’ll take care of you.

Dara then laughed and that made Luhan smile. The other members even some of the staffs saw it.

 

Tao: Is that Dara noona?!!! Let me talk to her!!!!!

Luhan (Chinese): NO YOU CAN’T!!

Dara was still laughing but much louder with Jaejoong laughing with him.

Dara: Yah! Don’t shout at Tao!

Just then, someone was knocking again and when they opened it, Tao rushed and the line hanged.

Luhan: Jagiya?

Kris: Yah! The person you’re talking to is here!

Luhan then saw Dara (who is being hugged by Tao and Xiumin)

 

“AWWWWWWW~” All of them said.

“Wait, is that your manager?” Danny asked.

V and Jin then looked and it was indeed their manager.

“AHHH!! But, it’s getting interesting!” V whined.

“We can just watch it when it’s broadcast!” Jin said.

The two of them left and the others continued watching.

 

Tao then took Dara’s hand accompanied her to Luhan. But, Kris blocked their way and hugged Dara before letting them pass.

 

Luhan and Dara went to the couch and talked just then Dara stands up and kissed Luhan on his cheek and hugged him.

 

Dara: I have to go now. Jaejoong is calling me.

Luhan: I know that you’re already late! You should’ve come here.

Dara: And not see Tao, Kris and Xiumin? No WAY!!!

Luhan’s smile faded and Dara smiled.

Dara: And of course, it’s better to see my nampyeon in person. I’ll see you soon.

Luhan: See you soon!

Luhan then hugged her and waved. He accompanied her to the car park and saw Jaejoong waiting for them. Luhan hugged her again and sent her off. He saw Jaejoong went inside his cool car, followed by Dara. The car started to leave and a honk was heard. Luhan waved and went back inside.

 

STUDIO:

Staff: Hi Dara!!

Dara (mumbles): heeeloooo!!

The photo shoot then shows the Behind-the-scenes. Dara was just staring blankly at the make-up artist but Jaejoong who is being shown once in awhile on the back was snickering. 

Director: Why are laughing?

Jaejoong: She looks so serious! But deep inside she's laughing at herself. 

Staff (one of Dara's stylists): But you've got to admit she's stunning.

Jaejoong: She's always stunning, no questions needed.

The staffs inside the studio were all became giddy with what Jaejoong said. Jaejoong then felt like they were staring at him.

Jaejoong: What?

                         

The shoot continued and variety of shots were taken.

     

      

 

"Dara is really pretty!" Mi Sun said.

"I know! She looks so young for her age!" Ji Hye added.

"Omo! There's Tao and Kris talking to Jaejoong!" Jung Min shouted. The rest then turned their attention to the backside of the studio where Jaejoong is and they did saw Tao and Kris talking pictures of Dara.

"These two!" Danny said.

Jaejoong just stands up whilst Tao and Kris were busy taking pictures. Jaejoong was just laughing whilst the two were battling to take a better picture of their Noona.

Jaejoong (whispering): Yah. Keep it down you two! The director will both scold you for taking pictures. So be quiet.

Tao and Kris snickered and when they heard the Director said that they were done, Tao rushed to Dara which startled her.

Dara: OMO!! PANDA WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? Who's with you?

Tao (whilst hugging Dara): Just Kris. Your dear nampyeon has a schedule alongside Xiumin, Lay and Baekhyun.

Dara, Jaejoong, Tao and Kris then left the studio to join the crew for dinner.

"I just love how they support each other." Mi Sun said.

"And you can see that Tao really loves his Noona." Jung Min added.

"But, we can see that they are being busy now." Danny said.

"I just hope they won't end it." Ji Hye said.