EPISODE 20 - INDIVIDUALITY: THE CF COUPLE

WE GOT MARRIED GLOBAL EDITION

First of all, I just want to express my condolences to EunB's (Ladies Code) family and friends. I may not know her group that well but I know based from the songs I heard that she has a great voice and one happy person. I also read that she’s considered as the vitamin of the group. She’s an angel now and she will live peacefully, no pains and no more hatred. I applaud everyone for granting her wish (to reach no.1) and to all fandoms who showed their respect. Let’s continue on giving our heart-warming support for the other two members for their fast recovery. Lastly, for the rest of the members, that they can overcome this.

You'll be missed EunB! #StayStrongLadiesCode

 

WE GOT MARRIED

 

“I really love the previous episode.” Mi Sun said.

“I know. I really love to see unexpected friendships among idols, especially from different agencies.” Jung Min added.

“Oh, EXO!” Ji Hye said.

All of them just rolled their eyes.

 

STUDIO (MCM PHOTOSHOOT)

All of the EXO members are getting their hair done. Some of the EXO members waved to the cameraman and made wacky faces.

 

“Omo! They look so cute!” Ji Hye said.

“Noona, they’re too young!” Someone said. Ji Hye then jolted.

“Wah! You startled me!” Ji Hye said.

“Omo Noona, mianhe!” He said.

“Oh, hi Jin and V.” Danny said.

“Introduce yourselves.” Mi Sun added.

“Annyeong yeorobo, We’re BTS” Jin said.

“So we have Jin, V, Jungkook and Rap Monster. Welcome to We Got Married!” Jung Min said. All of them bowed and continued watching.

 

Tao then entered with Kris. Chanyeol was sitting next to Kai and D.O whilst Suho was busy fixing his hair.

 

Director: We need Kris and Tao first.

Tao and Kris then went to the front and the staffs were fixing their clothes and two of them handed out the bags they’ll be modeling.

Tao: Can we switch places?

Director: Why?

Kris: It’s not his angle. Can’t you see he looks awful from this side?

 

The staffs and Director then checked the shots and complied with Tao’s request.

Kris (while snickering)(In Chinese): They agreed with me that you look awful.

Tao just pouted which made Kris laugh even louder.

Director: Okay! We’re good with your shot! Let’s head outside so we can continue the photoshoot.

They all went outside minus Kris.

Kris: Manager-nim, I need to head to Prague today!

His manger’s eyes then widen and he took something out and checked his scheduler. He then gasped and pulled Kris with him.

The manager left Kris and upon feeling the sun, Kris headed back inside the shade.

 

“Is he a vampire?” Rap Monster and Jin said.

Everyone then laughed.

 

His manager and Kris left without the other members knowing.

When the shot was about to start, Tao was looking for someone.

Tao: Uhm, where’s Kris hyung?

Director: It turns out he has a schedule today as well.

Baekhyun: Can’t he atleast finish the shoot?

Director: It will take long. Besides, we already have shots of him so we’re good.

The other members just nodded and continued positioning themselves.

Luhan then excused himself for awhile since it was their break time.

Staff: Who are you texting?

Luhan (In Chinese): I actually just replied to Donghae hyung. I asked him if he can accompany jagiya today for her shoot, turns out he’s busy.

Staff: Do you have anyone else in mind?

Luhan (In Chinese): Donghae hyung said he taken care of that problem already so, no need for me to worry. But, just to make sure.

He then continued texting and smiled once his phone beeped and went back to the shoot.

 

“I think he texted Dara noona.” Jungkook said.

“Have you met her?” Mi Sun asked.

“Neh. We met her when WINNER were promoting. She was there when they won no.1.” Jin answered.

Director: That’s a wrap! Well done guys!

 

All of them and staffs bowed. Tao then rushed inside and took off his leather jacket and went to where the air-condition is located and drank his iced cold water.

 

Tao (In Chinese): Why do we have to wear leather clothes! It was too hot!!

Lay approached him.

Lay (In Chinese): If you can see, the bag we’re endorsing is made from that and we need to look “Bad-.” I quite like the concept to be honest.

Tao (muttering)(In Chinese): Atleast one of us does.

 

“I got to admit, they do look cool with the concept.” BTS said.

“They just look so fine.” Ji Hye added.

“AHHHHHHHHHH!!” Ji Hye the screamed.

“Whaaaaa….. OMO!!” Danny and V added.

 

CLIO STUDIO (PHOTOSHOOT)

Staff: You’re doing your new ads?

Dara: YESS!!! Hahahaha! I even wore a wig, see!

Staff: For what?

Dara: I think the concept today is Light and Dark. Tell me what concept you like most later, Arasso? I’ll give you free stuffs.

The camera then nodded. It then went and focused Jaejoong who was sitting behind the director.

 

Staff: Why is Jaejoong with you today?

Dara: Since Donghae can’t come because he’s preparing for their album, Jaejoong volunteered to accompany me. Well, they’re still paranoid that I might faint or something. Luhan even called earlier to check if I was fine. Tsk, these people!

Dara: Yow! Playboy!

Jaejoong then looked and winked at her.

Dara: Told you! Hahahaha.

She then turned to look at Jaejoong and winked at him as well. Jaejoong just shook his head and continued reading his book. She then continued with the photoshoot!

Dara: WAAAAHHH!!! DONE!! Off to the next shoot!! Annyeong!! Yah Jae, say good bye as well!!

Jaejoong: BYE!! Off to my next bodyguard duty! Just call your nampyeon already! I'm sure by now he's done or something!

Dara: Stop complaining you monkey!!! (In Chinese) Nampyeon! Fighting!! See you SOOONN!!! 

 

“Oh my gosh! She’s so pretty!!” Mi Sun and Ji Hye said.

“TRUEEE! WE AGREE!” BTS said.

"It seems like her face doesn't age at all!" Ji Hye added.

"HOW TO BE DARA NOONA'S DONGSAENG!" Jin and V said.

NEXT EPISODE PREVIEW:

“Oh! They have a preview?!!! Yah! PD-nim!!! PD-nim is clearly a Dara fanboy! I’m not complaining!!” Danny said.

“WAHHHH!! LUHAN SUNBAENIM IS SO LUCKY TO BE A COUPLE WITH HER!!” BTS said.

“I just want to see the look Luhan will have when he sees these photos.” Jung Min said.