EPISODE 15 - THE REVELATION

WE GOT MARRIED GLOBAL EDITION

GLOBAL WE GOT MARRIED - LUHAN AND DARA

                 

STUDIO:

 

“I’m still in shock because of the sudden confession of our dear Dara.” Danny said.

“That’s why, we have here in our studio Jaejoong and Yoochun of JYJ!” Mi Sun said.

Jaejoong and Yoochun then entered the studio and everyone inside the studio was screaming and the staffs were all excited.

“I can see everyone inside are actually looking forward for you to come.” Jung Min said. Jaejoong and Yoochun then bowed.

“So, have you watched last week’s episode?” Ji Hye asked Jaejoong.

Jaejoong smiled brightly and nodded.

“He’s actually proud that Dara was the one who said that.” Yoochun said.

“Why?” Mi Sun, Ji Hye, Danny and Jung Min asked.

“I don’t usually watch We Got Married but then Yoochun, TOP and Hyun Joong called me and told me that I should watch it. I was shock that Dara said it casually but, DANG! When I heard her said that, I was super happy! I really want to be the one who’ll reveal it but well it was somehow irrelevant since it happened a long time ago and no one asked so those words coming from and seeing her being proud of it, I feel so proud and honoured.” Jaejoong answered.

“And the shocking part, no one from their fandom reacted negatively. Maybe it’s because it was a long time ago?”Mi Sun asked.

“Her fans knows so as the 2ne1 fandom.” Yoochun answered.

“WHAT!” All of them said.

“Dara knows how important her fans are and she wants to let them know firsthand rather than them knowing from someone else and I’m still thankful upto now that they still support and love me. So Blackjacks and Daralings, Thank you.” Jaejoong then stood up and bowed.

“So cool!” Danny said.

“Aren’t we starting yet?” Yoochun asked impatiently.

The rest of them laughed and the screen starting playing the previous episode.

“You really played the Jaejoong revelation part.” Yoochun smiled as he saw the clip from last week.

“OH! WHY IS SHE THERE?!” Jaejoong said. Yoochun then looked closely and he covered his mouth and shock clearly seen in his eyes.

 

“Uhm, Jagiya?”Luhan said. Dara just took out two jackets and gave one to Luhan. She smiled and offered her hand. Luhan looked at her and smiled. He then took her hand and wore the jacket she gave her.

“It does look breath-taking right? I was really in awe when I first came here.” Dara said. She then saw a bench and pulled Luhan with her.

“You can ask things now.” Dara said.

Luhan sighed and caressed the hand he was holding.

“We don’t have to go back to that scenario or moment. I can feel it’s hard.” Luhan told her without looking at her directly; he just continued caressing her hand.

“You’re funny. Just ask me. I don’t usually start with this kind of conversation. You told me once that you want to help me pass this, well your time is now so go!” Dara said. She then took her hand away which made Luhan look at her.

“Works every time.” She said. She then faced him and smiled.

“Hmmmm. What happened?” Luhan asked. Dara then closed her eyes.

 

“She does that when she’s trying not to cry.” Jaejoong said.

“She’s one of the strongest friends I have but the most fragile of them all.” Yoochun added.

 “I think the thing she experienced is too hurtful for her to be like that.” Danny said.

“It’s quite odd to see her in that manner, she’s usually bubbly! I think I’m going to cry!” Ji Hye said.

 

“I can’t tell you everything not because I don’t want to, but well I need to keep something for myself so I can remember them and not do it again.” Dara said. Luhan nodded and took her hands once again.

“The main lesson I learned from it is that, you should never expect things and everything you think is too beautiful will leave you the strongest pain.” She added.

“I was asked by Donghae, Jaejoong, Yoochun and Tabi that night when that happened that if I were to rate the pain I felt, I told them it was an 8/10. Jae asked me why not 10, I told him that I’m saving the 10 and well it wasn’t really that painful.” She said.

“It was a day before our anniversary. You do know that we trained for 4 years before we debut right? I dated him even before I went to YG for my training. I met him in one of my course when I was studying overseas, I really hated that place because it was foreign. I was actually exiled to that place because of my misbehaviour. When I met him, I knew that we’ll get along. We started hanging out and we became close friends. We hanged out every weekend with his family that’s why when the news came that we’re dating, they were happy.” Dara then stopped all of a sudden. Luhan then stopped caressing her hands and looked at her.

“You can stop now. It’s not that important really. I don’t need to know if that’ll bring back the pain you felt that day.” Luhan told her and held her hand tightly. Dara smiled at him.

“It’s not that really, but well...... I’m hungry.” Dara said. Luhan looked at her and then started laughing.

“WHAT THE! HOW CAN YOU BE ALL SAD AND SERIOUS ONE MINUTE THEN ALL GOOFY THE NEXT?!” Luhan said whilst laughing.

“Skill, perfected it through the years. Now! Let’s eat first!” Dara said and pulled Luhan and went to the only restaurant near the location.

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” All of them laughed except for Ji Hye.

Everyone then looked at Ji Hye who was wiping her tears. They all went quite and Yoochun handed her his handkerchief.

“I’m sorry, but from what she already shared I think it made a huge impact in herself with what happened. I’m now wondering what was Dara before this happened.” Ji Hye said as she still wipes her tears.

“The Dara you’ve seen, the bubbly one. That’s the real her. She’s trying really hard. I was really shock that when we broke up, she was really okay with it and was supportive of me. We didn’t break up because I found someone else, it’s because I want to pursue something else.” Jae said.

“Ahh, that’s why you still have a close bond,?” Danny asked.

Jaejoong and Yoochun nodded.

 

INSIDE THE RESTAURANT

 

The food arrived and they were sitting infront of each other.

“Our first date.” Luhan said.

“Really?” Dara said. Luhan nodded.

“You’re with Kris most of the time honestly or Tao or someone from EXO-M besides me and Chen. Well, can I ask you something?” Luhan said. Dara nodded and smiled.

“How did you and Jaejoong sunbae broke up?” Luhan asked. Dara then took a meat from the grill and gave some to Luhan before feeding herself.

“He wants to focus on working and acting. So it was fine, I don’t want him to be able to show his full potential to the world and me being in the picture would just hold him back.” Dara explained.

 

Jaejoong’s eyes widen as she heard Dara’s point of view.

“IF I KNEW THAT SHE THOUGHT THAT SHE WAS A HINDRANCE, I WON'T ENDED OUR RELATIONSHIP!” Jaejoong blurted out shocking everyone.

“Do you still love her?” They asked him.

“Love is such a strong word, but yes.” Jaejoong said.

“But the funny thing is, I love the relationship we have right now. Coz’ no matter how big the issue we are fighting over in the end there’s no break up.” Jaejoong added.

 

“I understand.” Luhan said.

“Do you really?” Dara asked.

“I have to give up the love of my life for this path and I know she felt the same way when you let go of your relationship with Jaejoong sunbae.” Luhan answered.

“But, we still have a relationship it didn’t end.” Dara said. Luhan choked on his food and looked at Dara.

“WHAT?! But I’m your fiancée now! What are you hiding?” Luhan said.

“Huh? We’re friends remember?” Dara told him. Luhan then sighed and smiled.

“YAH! WHAT THE! I THOUGHT YOU’RE SEEING HIM BEHIND MY BACK!” Luhan .

“I AM! WE’RE FRIENDS!” Dara told him. The two of them continued eating.

 

After they finished their meal, they went back to their spot.

“We don’t need to be sentimental now, I ate.” Dara said. Luhan nodded and laughed.

 

“Where was I? Ah! Well, I told him that I got accepted by YG to train for them. He was the first one who went here because he auditioned as well and he passed and he was currently training before I told him the news. He was of course happy and excited. We then continued our relationship and then, it happened. YG knew I’m in a relationship and told me that I should be careful. I then received a text from him and he told me if we can meet up. He texted me the address and when I arrived here I was shock and it was a very romantic. The lanterns were all lit up and then I saw him in the middle.” Dara stopped and laughed.

 

“Come to think of it, it was really cheesy and whenever I remember that I really need to vomit because of that scene. Anyway, I approached him and then he told me that we should just end it.”She said.

 

“On your anniversary?! Why wait?!” Luhan asked.

 

“I dunno. I didn’t ask. I understand that he wants to think of his career and that he wants to focus on his group and well I thought about it and agreed with him. I also told him that eventually if we debut I think I’ll be needing the time I need to grow so, it was a mutual decision.” Dara said. Luhan just looked at her.

 

“You’re not telling me something.” Luhan said. Dara smiled and sighed.

 

“Okay, okay! He promised me that he’ll take me back when he’s successful and he’ll ask for my hand in marriage, but it didn’t happen.” Dara told him. Luhan was now angry and he just then closed his eyes and calmed himself.

 

“Where is he now?” Luhan asked. Dara smiled and placed her hands on Luhan’s cheeks.

 

“He’s happy now.” She said and gestured for him to stand up with her. Luhan then held her arm.

 

“You didn’t answer my question.” Luhan told her. Dara then turned around and hugged Luhan.

 

“He’s with someone else’s arms right now as I am too.” She answered. Luhan was shock and held her tightly.

 

“I’m not good with promises and I know you hate them now but..... I know this thing we have isn’t real and this is all going to end but can I ask you a favor? I’m asking this with sincerity.” Luhan told her. He then felt Dara nodded.

 

“Can we start forever here?” Luhan asked.

 

“AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! WHAT THE HECK!!!! NOT AGAIN!!!!” Danny and Mi Sun shouted.

Yoochun covered his mouth out of shock and Jaejoong was just dumbfounded.

 

OFF AIR, INSIDE THE STUDIO AS THEY WERE PACKING UP

 

“I really want to know who he is!!” Ji Hye added whilst wiping some tears left.

“It’s Nickhun.” Jaejoong said with coldness in his voice and left the studio as he said it.

All of them minus Yoochun were shock and left dumbfounded.