EPISODE 14

WE GOT MARRIED GLOBAL EDITION

GLOBAL WE GOT MARRIED - LUHAN AND DARA

                

STUDIO:

“The last episodes were all emotional.” Danny said.

“I agree. Especially the LuDara couple.” Ji Hye added.

“The Lu what?” Jung Min said.

“LuDara, Luhan and Dara couple. I saw the comments and they called them as LuDara couple, the fake maknae couple and so on but I actually love the LuDara personally.” Ji Hye answered.

“Let’s continue.” Mi Sun said.

“Oh, airport? Who’s arriving?” Danny asked.

“Wow! Nevermind that, check out that car!” Mi Sun said.

“IT’S DARA FOR SURE!!” The rest said.

 

AIRPORT:

A black Porsche Cayenne stopped and the door opened.

 

“I knew it!” Mi Sun said.

 

Dara then appeared with her casual look (white v-neck shirt, ripped jeans, slip-on rubber shoes and a hoodie)

 

STAFF: You look cute today.

Dara: kekekeke.

STAFF: You look paler than the usual.

Dara: I’m sick! Hehehehe.

 

“Awwww. So sweet!” Ji Hye and Mi Sun said.

“Oh, is she going to pick Luhan?” Danny asked.

 

Dara then entered the airport and bowed to the staffs and she saw the herd of fans waiting for Luhan. They saw Dara and bowed to her. Her fans then saw her as well and went to her to ask for signature and for a photo. Luhan’s fans then went to her and gave her a banner. Dara smiled and took the banner as one of the fans pulled her with her and placed her infront.

 

“Where are you going?! Stay here with me!” Dara said when she saw the girl that placed her infront was leaving her.

“But Unnie, your nampyeon will want to see you first and foremost!” The girl said.

“Eeeee, stay here with me!” Dara whined.

The rest of the fans laughed and went beside her. Dara bowed to them and smiled. When the door opened, she raised her banner with the fans.

 

“How can you not love someone like her?” Jung Min said.

“She’s so sweet.” Mi Sun added.

“and so considerate.” Danny and Ji Hye both said.

 

“Oh Unnie! There’s your nampyeon!” The fan beside her told her. Dara then looked and saw Luhan.

“Who’s with him?” The other fan said. Dara then looked closed and gasped.

“Why is he here?” Dara said. The fans beside her then looked.

“You know him, Unnie?” The one on her left asked her. She nodded. One of the guards then approached them.

“Ms. Dara, they said that you should welcome him closer.” The guard said.

“I’m fine here. I want him to see me with his fans. Thank you anyway.” Dara answered. The guard smiled and Dara bowed but her forehead hit the bar infront. She then rubbed her forehead and the fans even the guard were worried.

“eeeeek! I’m fine.” She smiled and said whilst rubbing her now red forehead.

 

The people in the studio laughed.

“So cute!” All of them said.

 

Luhan then search the crowd to find his Jagiya but he can’t and then he saw the crowd with his banner and saw Dara rubbing her forehead. He then rushed and went to her.

“What happened? Why are you rubbing your forehead?” Luhan asked, worried.

“She bumped her forehead here.” The fan then placed her arm on the bar infront of them. Luhan’s eyes widen and took her hand away.

“Let me take a look!” Luhan said. He then assessed her forehead and then starred at her.

“Miss you.” He then said out of nowhere and kissed her forehead.

The fans all squealed because of the sweetness.

 

“THOSE TWO!!!” Mi Sun said.

“AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” The rest squealed.

 

As the crowd were screaming, the guy then approached them.

“So cheesy!” He said.

“Hi Alexander.” Dara said.

“Hello sweets!” He said.

Dara then hugged Luhan and then hugged Alexander after.

“I didn’t know your husband is famous.” He said.

“He is.” Luhan’s fan said.

Alexander smiled and looked at Dara.

“Well, my wife’s already here. I’ll see you two soon.” He said. He then placed kisses on Dara’s cheeks and tapped Luhan’s shoulder. He then left.

 

They went straight to the parking lot and Luhan saw the car as they approach it.

“New?” Luhan asked as he placed his luggage on the trunk.

“Nope.” Dara said and closed the door. She then went to the driver seat and Luhan followed suit.

Dara started the engine and they were on the road.

 

“I don’t know about you guys, but I find it attractive whenever I see girls that can drive.” Danny said.

“It’s so cool, especially when you see someone driving a not so girly car.” Jung Min added.

 

“Impressive. Manual. Isn’t it easier to drive an automatic though?” Luhan said.

“When you’re driving a SUV, it’s better to have it in Manual in my opinion though I have an automatic SUV. My white Range Rover is actually automatic.” Dara answered.

Luhan then took something out and examined it.

“What is this?” He asked.

Dara then glanced at what he was holding and smiled.

“Well, that’s my license.” She answered.

“Ehhh? But why is it this big?” Luhan asked.

“International License.” She answered.

 

“WOOOOW!!!” All of them said.

 

“Wow! How can you have this one? I want one too!” Luhan said.

“Well first you should know how to drive so you can get a Korean License.” Dara said.

“After that, you can apply for an international license. You’ll have to list the countries you want your license validated and you’ll have a written exam. Once you’ve done that, you’ll have to wait if you passed.” Dara explained.

“But what if I failed the country I want?” Luhan asked.

“Well, I don’t know. But they’ll just send you the list of countries you passed.” Dara answered.

“Did you failed any?” Luhan asked. Dara then snickered and parked the car on the side of the highway and clicked her emergency lights.

“Honest answer?” Dara asked.

“OF COURSE!” Luhan answered.

“Don’t you dare tease me okay?” Dara said. Luhan nodded.

“No. I did not.” Dara answered.

“What countries did you apply?” Luhan asked.

Dara then smiled and turned the emergency light off and resumed driving.

“Too many to mention.” Dara said.

“Name atleast 10.” Luhan pushed.

Dara sighed.

“Let’s see. US, London, France, Germany, Russia, New Zealand, Canada, Singapore, Thailand, PHILIPPINES!” Dara said.

“And the list goes on?” Luhan asked.

“Yeap.” Dara answered.

“Was it hard?” He asked. Dara shook her head and smiled.

“If you’re scared, I’ll teach you don’t worry!” She answered. Luhan smiled and rested his head and closed his eyes.

 

Dara then parked the car and alighted it. She then smiled and saw a man waiting for him.

“Sorry to bother you, but here’s Luhan’s luggage.” Dara said.

“Okay. Nice meeting you by the way.” Their manager said.

“We’ve met already silly!” Dara said.

“Oh, you remembered me!” He said. Dara nodded and waved goodbye to him.

 

After 10 minutes, Dara then started shaking Luhan. Luhan then opened his eyes and stretched.

“Where are we?” Luhan asked.

“We need to change car.” Dara said.

“Why?” Luhan asked.

“This car isn’t meant for off-road.” Dara said.

“How about my luggage?” He asked.

“Dropped it off your dorm awhile ago.” She answered. Luhan nodded and stepped out of the car. He then saw an SUV approaching them.

“wow! I really don’t know anything about cars but I’m interested to knowing what car is that?” Luhan asked.

Mercedes-Benz G550. I usually use my Range Rover but, it’s too white.” She answered.

 

“Can I choke?!” Danny said.

 

Then they saw someone went out and took the keys from Dara’s Cayenne and gave her the keys for the other car. She bowed to him and the man left.

“Who’s he?” Luhan asked.

“Durami’s driver. He’s shy and well, he needs to fetch Durami today. Let’s go!” She said.

They continued with their roadtrip.

“I think Dispatch will have a hard time following you.” Luhan said.

Dara then smiled and nodded.

“You have too many cars.” Luhan said.

“And I can rent some too.” Dara added.

“Ahhhhh. Maybe you’re dating before but they just can’t find out because of your ninja moves.” Luhan said.

“I did.” Dara answered. Luhan then looked at her with a smirk on her face.

“Who?” Luhan asked.

“Kim Jaejoong. For 1 year.” She said casually. Luhan’s smirk faded and his eyes widened.

“Chincha?!!!!! But you had a boyfriend for 5 years before right? Oh!” He said.

“Sajangnim and the rest of my YG Family and my real family approved so yah. That was before I debut. I was a trainee when that happened. The Jaejoong part was after.” She answered.

“So you he courted you for how long?” He asked.

“Who?” Dara asked.

“Jaejoong sunbae.” He answered.

“A year.” She answered.

“Huh? A year?!!!” Luhan said. Dara nodded.

“2011 he courted me and I said yes 2012, actually Christmas of 2011.” She said.

“2012, you were an item for 2012?” Luhan said. Dara nodded.

“Waaaahhh! I was shipping you guys! This is so awesome!” He added.
“Shipping? Huh?” Dara asked.

“Oh nevermind!” Luhan added.

 

BLACK ROOM INTERVIEW:

STAFF: WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WERE SHIPPING HER WITH HIM?

 

LUHAN (In Chinese): Well because they look good together! They’re the definition of a Vampire couple.

 

END OF BLACK INTERVIEW

 

“She dated Jaejoong before?!” Mi Sun said clearly shocked.

“OHMYGOD!!” The rest said.

 

“You guys are good! No one found out!” Luhan said. Dara smiled.

“Wait, was he the guy.... You know?” He added.

“Nope. He is not.” Dara answered.

“I thought he and Jessica sunbaenim were an item before.” Luhan said.

Dara laughed.

“We’re here!” Dara then shouted and the car stopped.

“Eeee?” Luhan said.

“The place on our mission card, we’re here!” Dara said. Luhan then examined the place and scratched his head.

“This doesn’t look like a place for you break up though. You would expect........” Luhan then stopped his words and faced Dara.

“Was he.....” Luhan added.

“I thought he was, but he didn’t.” Dara said.

 

“YAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! WHY DID YOU GUYS CUT IT!!!!!” All of them screamed.