❆ ❄ ❅ ➺ Twelve Chances || MamaShrimp

❆ ❄ ❅ Big Summer Blowout ❅ ❄ ❆ || Review Shop || Closed || Hiring

Title [7/10]
Twelve Chances

I love the title. We only have one chance in life that might change us all but you used it to your advantage that life has more than one chance. I like it and it really really relates to your story and readers can click on it to check on what story it is. Though, it sounded a bit boring when I saw it.

Foreword/Description [19/20]
Everything is really nice. I like how you made it seem like it was elegant and it brought life into it. Despite the lack of decorations, you brought out the message of the story. I felt that this is going to be a heartfelt story. Nice job!

Appearance [5/5]
Lol. Nature Republic. Haha. 

Anyways, I love it. It's like they were lined up and they were her chances. Each of them giving their own vibe and importance. It was neat and very nice. I also like the clock behind it. Time gives chances. It really made sense.

Spelling/Grammar [13/15]
There were some minor mistakes in the story and I apologize for not taking note of the chapter. Anyhow, it was really easy to read and it really captivated me at how simple the words you used. I can't help but feel at awe while reading it. I don't know what else to say because it was really a breath taking story to read.

For the grammar part, I was really disappointed because I couldn't imagine the said scene in my mind and that is really one of the major things I want to read when it comes to stories. You may want to put or add more distinct scenes into the stories so that the readers can catch that glimpse of reality in your story.

Plot [12/15]
I like the plot. The way you used the song titles of EXO as your chapter title was really unique. The way you connected each and every character to Haemi was astonishing! Though, it was really confusing as to who the grandpa was. I really couldn't guess it. I love the transition between past and present and how the granddaughter kept a list of names of the characters. I don't know what else to say because it was exceptionally beautiful to read.

Characterization [18/20]

Okay. EXO has been used all over the site and it is over-rated and I couldn't blame you for that. They are suprisingly captivating.

Some characters gained more attention than others and I really hoped that you could fix that. Even though, Suho wasn't her lover, I hope that he would appear more in the story to make it seem like they are still friendly with each other. I would really love that to happen and it's okay if you won't follow my plea.

Okay. Let's do this business. 

I love how each and every character has flaws and they are not perfect. It gave a sense of reality and the way you portrayed your characters was really great. But I do hope that you'll add more distinct characters in them since I could only differentiate Baekhyun there. More fuel to the fire!

Flow [10/10]
The flow was great! Transition between past and present was really good and I loved how everything seem connected! I couldn't say anything anymore!

Overall Enjoyment/Reviewer's Note [4/5]
I am currently running out of words at how you easily captivated the feels. Hahah. I can't say anything anymore since I really don't know what to say. I clearly enjoyed your story and I hope that you'll update soon!

But, improve your writing when it comes to detailing. It could improve the reader's understanding in the said scene.

Grand Total [88/100]

 

 


Reviewed by: Chunkee__ ❆ ❄ ❅


Well, I hope you're not too offended. Remember, upvoting is not a must, but very much appreciated, so if you were satisfied with the feedback, please do so no pressure :D
And remember, these are suggestions for your improvement.
I hope you go far and wide with your writing my donut. Good luck :)