That Line That Define My Love

That Line That Define My Love

 

That Line That Define My Love

 

 

 

Child, I was told that it existed a line between love and hate. A line that was so easily crossed. From love to hate. From hate to love.

Love. One word, four letters. Such a small word for something so overpowering. Hate. One word, four letters. Such a small word for something so consuming. Two little words that denoted of two powerful emotions.

Love, Hate. Two opposites so intimately attached to each other.

But it wasn’t that line I’d crossed. It wasn’t that line that trapped me into hell. Into this hell that was you.

My love for you wasn’t a love that consumed two lovers thus that line between love and hate didn’t corresponded me. That line which matched you two so perfectly. No, the line that defined my love for you was a thread between love and obsession.

Love, Obsession. Two close words so easily confounded.

One that designated a pure feeling, so sweet like hot tea with drops of honey. Another one that designated a vile feeling, so sour like vinegar. My love for you was bordered by obsession, a sick fascination.

I always told myself that I won’t fall in the other side of the edge. But looking at myself now, entranced by your sweet intoxication, following your every moves like a hawk, I realised I’d already crossed it.

 

From love to obsession. Only one direction with no return. From love, I fell deep into obsession.

 

 

 

 


Hi! it's LetsMeetInOurDreams5 with another useless one-shot! Forgive me!
And no, I'm not mentally instable! XD My one-shot are always depressing, I know...


See you at the next useless one-shot!

~YunJae Forever Sweet Love ~

Dong Bang Shin Ki 5 fighting!

Kisses from LetsMeetInOurDreams5