Chapter eight

The Hwang Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joona wondered what she would do now. 

Would she follow the plan she had first thought of? To run away or sneak out without anyone noticing. She could always sneak out through the window somehow. Going out through the main entrance was not an option. She would not want people to see her again. Nope.

Myungsoo's words rang in her head. To think that he actually said that. It must be true that the Hwang twins are hiding something. Whatever it was, Joona didn't care. She had enough on her plate of problems. 

 

The door opened with a bam almost as if someone had kicked it in scaring the soul out of Joona. 

 

Haeri entered the room with a worried face. "Omo I saw Myungsoo oppa enter this room to check on you, are you ok?" 

Joona was taken back. "What?" 

Haeri approached Joona, her face still worried. "I was so shocked to see that accident when the lights suddenly . Poor you." She said and embraced Joona in a comforting hug. 

Instead of becoming touched Joona became thrilled. Since when did she care for her? Don't take it wrong, Haeri had never done anything to make Joona's school life difficult but neither had she done anything to make it easier. 

Haeri let go of Joona and held her hands on top of Joona's shoulders. "Myungsoo oppa told me to get towels to help you but it seems Jessica was quicker." She frowned. "Aish really... it felt like Jessica was ready with the towels and such." 

Joona didn't get it. So she blinked, unable to say anything because of this really weird situation. 

"Oh" Haeri placed her right hand in front of , making her perfect manicured nails more visible to Joona. 

Joona tilted her had to the side. "What is this girl talking about?" 

"I mean...." Haeri started. "It was like she knew the accident would happen. A second later her maid was ready with the towels and Jessica was so quickly by your side right?" 

Haeri grimaced. "You don't think she had planned this out? I mean look at the way everyone views Jessica right now, like the perfect daughter who's so kind. Talk about an effective way of boosting your image." She curled a strand of her hair while watching Jessica's room. 

Joona had thought about it too but hearing it from someone else made it seem easier to believe. This was just like Haeri said, an effective to portray herself as the perfect host. Jessica... had planned this? 

"Either way." A smile found it's way to Haeri's lips. "Come out when you're ready. The best way to show everyone that you're fine is to come out with a confident smile." Then she walked to the door and waved. "I'll be waiting for you together with the others!" Then she left. 

Joona massaged her temples. "What a mess..."

 

 

 

"Soohyun oppa!" 

"OMOOOO!" 

Joona went back out, luckily another guest who caught a lot of attention had arrived. 

She turned her head towards a guy in the middle of a crowd. 

Kim Soohyun. Fri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter