Chapter seven

The Hwang Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one actually dared to laugh out loud. 

 

Why? 

 

Because of the simple fact that everyone here were supposed to be mature enough to not do it. Were you really going to bury your whole carrier and make you look stupid by laughing in front of these adults? They watched your every move and by acting immature you definitely proved to those people that your company was a company they didn't want to cooperate with. Not when such a child was their CEO. 

So the students of Hanyang could only look as they tried to hide their laughter. Boy what they would make fun of her at school later. 

 

Joona couldn't believe what had happened. She slowly sat up and some of the delicacy the servant had dropped on her fell down from her hair. It was some kind of bowl-like bread with a red tomato sauce inside. How lucky she was.

Who? Who would do this to her? Although her list was long of possible culprits she couldn't come up with a name. Could it be Lee Jaebum? But..

"Please move, let me in!" A voice yelled from the crowd and people paved way to that person. 

 

"Are you alright?" 

 

Jessica peeped out from the crowd of people with a worried face. 

She walked to Joona and kneeled down next to her.

"Lisa! Lisa come here and help me!" She yelled out to the crowd. 

Joona looked at the way Jessica yelled at. She also couldn't believe that Jessica was beside her. Why would she help her? Weren't she the who had just told Joona literally to drop out because she wasn't rich? 

A girl who looked very petite paved way through the crowds surrounding, "Yes miss, I'm coming!" The girl was wearing an apron. Her black hair was tied in two tassels and her face was very cute with almost childish features. 

As she finally arrived , Joona saw that she was holding on to a towel. 

Lisa kneeled down an carefully placed the towel above Joona's head. She was really really cute and Joona thought that she could actually become an actress or something with a cute face like that.

Jessica stood up and talked to everyone surrounding her and Joona."An terrible accident have occurred and I, as one of the people in charge of this little party will take care of it. Don't worry everyone, these things happens all the time. Continue to enjoy yourself." She flashed a smile so beautiful that no one dared to say anything else and just swooned at the beauty. 

"Let's go." Jessica said and Lisa helped Joona to stand up. Joona lowered her head to not show people how embarrassed she was. The towel also did wonder in covering for her.  

 

 

 

"I have a spare uniform in my wardrobe, could you please get it Lisa?" 

Joona was in Jessica's room where Lisa had washed her hair and now were going to help her change. It seemed as Lisa was kind of like Jessica's personal maid. 

Joona looked around the enormous room that is Jessica's. It was huge and the furniture's looked so expensive. The whole room was as big as Joona's whole house and everything inside Jessica's room, no matter how much Joona worked she would never ever be able to buy it all. 

Joona sat on a soft chair in front of a huge mirror and in front of it a table with make up in every kinds of brand, all expensive looking. Lisa was blow drying her hair with care and it felt so weird yet so fun to have someone else rather than yourself do your hair. 

"It sure is different to be rich.." 

Jessica was looking at herself in the mirror, turning around checking if an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter