Chapter twentyfive

The Hwang Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's quite exciting isn't it?" Tiffany chirped next to her. "To skip classes. It's my first time!"

Joona couldn't feel any excitement at all. Just that if anyone saw her together with Tiffany they would definitely not let her get away with it. 

Why? 

Because of what she knows not many people get to spend alone time with Tiffany. 

Not even her closest friends. 

At least that's what they complain about when she eavesdrops on them. That none of them had spent time just the two of them with Tiffany. 

"It's also been awhile since I walked without my brother so it does feel a little lonely but so nice without any bodyguards!" 

Joona was not sure if that was something to be happy about. Hwang Tiffany is after all pretty popular and being the Prime Minister's daughter she definitely needed her bodyguards. How did she even shake them off? 

"I hope I can trust Sunggyu to not tell anyone about my location." 

Sunggyu was her driver and more than anyone else of her staff they seemed close. He was at a age that he probably viewed her as his daughter. 

"I wouldn't trust him not to tell, it's about your safety after all." Joona shrugged. 

"I know but sometimes I just want to enjoy my free time... it's nice isn't it? To forget about your life and just stroll the streets!" 

Joona wasn't sure she could forget her life like that. 

"Let's try out a new cafe! That way they won't find me." 

She grabbed Joona's hand and spurted for a small street. Joona could barely keep up. 

"Damn those twins with their athletic genes." 

While they ran she couldn't help but get anxious at the fact that they were getting further and further away from the nicer buildings and into the more worn out ones.

Tiffany slowed down. 

"Wow, that was almost like a marathon right?" She smiled. 

Was she joking? That spurt the life out of Joona. 

Tiffany chuckled at the sight of a tired Joona, "Sorry, I'll make up for it by paying for your food later and this cafe hopefully won't dissapoint!" 

Joona's face softened, "It's ok, I'll pay for it myself." 

Tiffany stared at Joona, with a look she couldn't read. 

Then she smiled, "It's ok, just treat me next time." 

"Next time...?" Now that she thought about it, it's been a very long time since she last was out with friends. Probably Junior High was the last time. It was also the last time she had friends because embarassingly enough, she doesn't have friends right now.

So in a way... it feels nice. 

"Ah... seems like we came off the main road a little. Sorry that I ran but the main road felt slightly difficult to trust. I just want to enjoy my time without feeling watched." Tiffany looked around like a lost puppy. 

"We're lost aren't we." 

Joona could see quite far in front of them a bunch of guys walking and they definitely looked like trouble. This was one of the abandoned streets around the nicer ones and there was definitely a lot of criminal activity going on here during the later parts of the day. But Joona couldn't expect anything to happen early morning, right?

The guys came closer and closer and Joona hoped they would pass by each other like nothing. 

But alas if you're with a perfect being like Hwang Tiffany, guys are bound to flock around her like hungry lions flock around their prey. 

"Hello cuties, where are you going? Mind hanging out with us for a while?" The one in the middle chirped while he scanned Tiffany's body. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter