Chapter eleven

The Hwang Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She could spot her classmates and the Hwang twins' class as she walked around the airport trying to find them. Everyone were dressed nicely in expensive looking designer clothes and some even had some kind of body guard carrying their bag or bags for them. 

When she approached them they eyed her up and down before acting like they didn't know her. 

"Classic." She thought and frowned. 

She was in a good mood and they wouldn't be able to ruin it. 

Some people had began to check in their luggage and a teacher was standing close to the desk handing out tickets. 

Joona decided to wait a little because the line was still very long. The classes at Hanyang had very few students. The second years were only around 28 altogether. 

"Tiffany unnie!" 

"Myungsoo oppa! You guys look so good in those clothes!" 

Joona turned her head and saw Tiffany, Myungsoo and Haeri and Soohyun walking on both their sides. 

Myungsoo was dressed in only black clothes, a backpack on his back and sunglasses. He was also holding his own luggage and Tiffany's on his other hand. Rolling them both quietly and with ease. 

Tiffany was dressed in a white shirt and a skirt. Around her neck she had a marine scarf and she was carrying a black bag. 

People were crowding to them quickly. 

But Tiffany's attention was somewhere else, 

"Oh you came after all Joona shi!" She brightened up as she spotted Joona. 

She was still not used to people calling her by her name. Especially Tiffany. 

Myungsoo took his sunglasses off and smiled at everyone surrounding him. 

"Let's line up!" Tiffany flashed her well known eye smile at her. 

Joona felt kind of out of place as everyone were dressed so nicely. But as Tiffany talked to her she felt better about it. The Hwang twins were compared to the others dressed very relaxed and not that over the top. 

"Oh, are you already here Tiffany and Myungsoo?"

Jessica was approaching with Bora and they were both dressed in flower pattened dresses and dragging their luggage after them. 

They created a circle around the twins and Joona was left out of it. 

She just walked to line up and left them chatting together. 

 

 

 

She got a seat by the window. The two girls who was sitting on the same row as her were busy talking to each other completely ignoring her but Joona looked out enjoying the view as the plane took off. 

Some students were complaining about not being in first class but Joona took on the headphones and just looked out at the beautiful clouds. 

 

 

 

As they arrived at the hot spring everyone got their own room or if they wanted to they could share with a friend. But male and females together were not allowed. 

She was behind the twins in line and they were surrounded by so many asking them to share rooms. 

"Tiffany it was such a long time ago we shared rooms!" Jessica whined. 

"No way, Tiffany we're going to have so much fun!" Haeri yelled on top of Jessica. 

"Tiffany please share with me!" Another girl yelled. 

Tiffany looked sorry as she gave an apologetic smile, "I'm sorry I'm going to share with my brother." 

"Tch. If we only were allowed to share with the opposite I would so share with Myungsoo.." Jessica pouted. 

Since the twins were siblings they were an exception. 

"Like he would share with you" Haeri whispered back. 

Jessica caught it and turned to her, "Excuse me?" 

"Nothing nothing" Haeri brushed it off like she never said it. 

"It's ok Tiff, share it with one of your friends. I know you want to share with me just because you don't want everyone to fight." Myungsoo patted Tiffany on her head. 

"But brother I also really wanted to share with you" 

At situations like these one could see that Myungsoo was the older one of the twins. He looked very mature

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter