Chapter one

The Hwang Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's the Hwang twins!!" 

"Omoo they're just so perfect!" 

The school cafeteria was filled with students, students who were here to enjoy their meal and students who came just to catch a glimpse of the living definition of perfect in it's whole. 

Or, people were only here to see the twins. Jung Joona was the only one here to simply enjoy a meal, more or less. So there she sat, in the corner of the fancy cafe who looked more like a five star restaurant, what else could you expect from Korea's most elite school? The food served looked so fancy that one had to take of their glasses, wipe them and then put them on just to see the perfection again and stand there with a wide open mouth. 

That's what the numerous teachers who visited the school for the first time to hold a special class did.

Joona herself didn't the first time she saw it, even though it was the first time in her life she had seen such magnificent meals she would contain her feelings and not find a reason for the other kids to make fun of her. 

Joona didn't fit in here, she and a few other kids who went here by scholarship didn't fit in. Or maybe it was just here because at least the others were wealthy, slipping into this school by scholarships arranged by their parents. Because who didn't want their kid to attend Hanyang high school, the most prestigious high school in Korea?

Joona wasn't wealthy, she was the only one who entered this school with a scholarship she worked hard for herself. Her dad would never be able to pay for her tuition in this school while having to feed another child at home, her little brother.

Compared to those with "scholarships" she really, really deserved hers. She had worked really hard to receive it.

Squeals could be heard and compliment after compliment being thrown at the two perfect creatures who were surrounded by students in their blue perfectly ironed uniforms, even the uniform itself looked way above other school uniforms in Korea. This was really the top school.

Joona rolled her eyes and turned her eyes to the open book next to her plate, this was so much more interesting than those twins. She couldn't even see them from where she sat because of all the students who were surrounding them. 

A soft voice who sounded like an angel's suddenly spoke up in the middle of the crowd. 

"Everyone, let's enjoy our meal, I am worried that you won't have time to eat before your next class." 

Joona knew just like any person in this school that it was Hwang Tiffany. 

She had long, brown hair and a cute bang, the female part of perfect, she is so beautiful and kind, always having an extra hand or ear to lend to anyone in need. Her smile is so innocent yet bright that everyone, both boys and girls swooned. Her perfect proportions and lovely personality made her perfect. 

"Let's take a seat and enjoy the food the chefs have prepared so eagerly for us." Another male voice cooed, also soft spoken. 

Hwang Myungsoo, the older on of the twins and the male version of "perfect". His looks was out of this world, his smile made girls and even boys faint by first sight, literally. He was the hope for those who had lost faith in boys, perfect in every way possible with his warm and caring personality and handsome face. 

They both were as usual beautifully dressed in their uniforms which made them look like models, everything they tried on would fit them perfectly. 

They made Joona cringe. How could they look and act so perfect? It was almost like they were diamonds who just happened to be born with everything right and didn't ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter