Class 8

The Beau and The Belle [EDITTING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            “MinJi nuna!” MinJi jumped a bit when she heard someone shouting her name. Hearing the word nuna, she already knew who was calling her. Other students, for sure were observing both of them who used to meet each other every day since the day MinJi saved ChangHyun. MinJi turned around and looked at ChangHyun’s bright face. MinJi never denied that ChangHyun was indeed a very cute and adorable boy. He had the innocent look and not to forget, innocent mind too.

            “Ouh, ChangHyun. What’s the matter? I’ve received the sandwich and the milk today.” MinJi said and showed him the sandwich and the milk that was placed in her locker. She would usually eat the sandwich and the milk that was given by ChangHyun as her breakfast or when she was sleepy in her class. She would find some excuse to go out from the class and reached her locker to grab some sandwich. That was the time she was grateful that ChangHyun gave her that to her every day.

            “It’s not about that. I just want to say thank you.” ChangHyun said and MinJi frowned, did not understand what he was talking about.

            “For what?”

            “RockHyun hyung told me about it. Thank you so much, nuna!” MinJi started to understand it now. It was about the bullies who bullied RockHyun. MinJi had them settled and from what she knew, they had already stopped bullying RockHyun. They were lucky that she did not tell Daniel about their behaviours. If not, Daniel would have abandoned them. It was such a shame to have friends like that actually and MinJi knew Daniel would never want that.

            “Oh! It’s just a simple matter. I had some grudges on them too.” MinJi said and put some books in her bag. She was preparing for her next class after the break.

            “Erm… nuna, I want to ask for some help but… I am too embarrassed to say it.” ChangHyun said while caressing the back of his neck. He was lowering his head to hide his pink cheek. At the same time, MinJi closed and locked her locker and turned to face him.

            “Why are you embarrassed?”

            “Well, it’s kinda weird to ask this from you. That’s why. You will laugh at me when you hear me.” ChangHyun said and bit his lips. He was still nervous about his question. MinJi started walking to go for her class and ChangHyun walked with her. He did not have any class after this. That was the reason he came and searched for MinJi at the senior building.

            “Just spill it out. I’m okay with it.” MinJi said as she was also curious on what ChangHyun was going to ask. He looked nervous and it made her nervous as well.

            “I want to learn from you.”

            “Come on, ChangHyun. What is that you want to learn from me?”

            “I want to learn how to fight other people from you.” ChangHyun said and his face now was as red as a tomato. It was embarrassing for him of course. He was a boy and the one in front of him was a girl. A boy asking a girl to teach him how to fight other people was totally a weird thing and he also never heard about this in his lifetime.

            “Ouh… Hey, I’m okay with it. So when you are going to learn?” MinJi asked and her eyes sparkled in excitement. ChangHyun’s eyes widened when he heard her. He did not expect that MinJi would agree with it.

            “How about during school holidays?”

            “Oh yeah. Holiday is going to start. Sure, I will help you with it.” MinJi said and flashed him a sweet smile.

            “Is this for real, nuna?”

            “Of course it’s real.”

            “Thank you, nuna!” ChangHyun was excited that he was jumping and without he even noticed, he was bumping into someone in the hallway. The boy he  bumped into turned around and looked at him with a fierce look.

            “Hey, don’t you have any eyes?”

            “I’m sorry!” ChangHyun also turned around and bowed to apologise. Being a rude person he was, the boy seemed to not be satisfied with ChangHyun. He raised his hand and smacked ChangHyun’s head.

            “Get lost with your sorry.” He said and MinJi’s eyes now were filled with anger when she saw the scene in front of her. She stepped in front of the boy and had ChangHyun hiding behind her.

            “Hey, what’s wrong with you that you have to hit him?” MinJi said and the boy scoffed. Looks like he never knew about MinJi’s existence in the school or maybe he never saw her.

            “Hey woman, you better shut up. Hey! What are you doing hiding behind her, huh?!” The boy ignored her and called ChangHyun out. His loud voice already gained other student’s attention and they could feel that it was a not a good situation happening in the hallway.

            “Answer me, you punk. What is your problem that you can’t forgive him?” MinJi said, now with a louder voice. She was losing her patience when that boy was still not over the matter yet. The boy looked at MinJi and looked at her with ‘are-you-kidding-me’ look.

            “So you want to fight with me?” The boy asked MinJi as he stepped forward. MinJi did not back off when she heard that. She stepped forward as well and ChangHyun was starting to imagine of what would happen next to that boy if he really was going to face MinJi. That nuna is not a joke! He sent a mental note to that boy while observing both of them.

            “If I don’t fight you today, you will be doing this over and over again.”

            “Tsk! Girl, which year are you in? You still have the guts to fight me?” MinJi raised her eyebrows at his arrogant attitude. She crossed her arms near her chest.

            “Are you that senior to ask me that question?” MinJi asked sarcastically and that boy could only shook his head.

            “You’re wasting my time, you know? Now my problem is with this boy. Hey you! Come here!” The boy once again ignored MinJi and tried to pull out ChangHyun by his collar. ChangHyun’s face showed that he was terrified and MinJi was totally and completely lost her patience. She hit that boy’s hand with a hard smack from her hand.

            “You better don’t play with me.” MinJi hissed and her breathing was now heavy. She was really angry and her face was as red as tomato. Other students who were watching them gulped and were waiting for the of their fight. The boy was starting to get annoyed with MinJi. He pushed ChangHyun aside and raised his hand to hit MinJi but MinJi was fast. She held his hand, harshly and flipped his hand behind. The boy wanted to kick her but MinJi hit his with her sharp elbow and stepped on his feet. The boy moaned in pain.

            “Are you going to apologise or forgive him?” MinJi whispered to his ear and the boy closed his eyes. His feet, his hand and his were hurting right now.

            “B-both!” He exclaimed. ChangHyun’s mouth left hanging when he saw that MinJi beat him in a nick of time.

            “Are you going to do this to others?” MinJi asked again and it sent shiver to his spine. The boy gulped and shook his head.

            “No no no! I will never do it again.”

            “You better keep your words. Once again I see your face, you’ll be dead.” MinJi said and let go of him. The boy fell on the floor and immediately ran away from the place, did not even dare to look behind him. MinJi heaved a deep breath and looked at ChangHyun.

            “Let’s go, ChangHyun.” MinJi said and walked away, ignoring the others that were looking at her in disbelief. ChangHyun blinked his eyes and cleared his throat before he trailed MinJi.

            “Thank you, nuna!” MinJi smiled at him.

            “I hate bully. Don’t worry.” ChangHyun could only nod his head. This was the second time MinJi saved him and he just learned something today. He really had to learn how to fight and he had to work hard when he was on it. He promised himself that one day, he would never let MinJi saved him again. He wanted to be able to protect himself just like MinJi. What happened today had made him admired MinJi more than before. She was his role model.

            The last bell of the day rang and students were running to the school gate to get back home. Once again, at a building that was filled with many labs NaRa appeared and this time, she was aiming Biology lab. She was not a science student and of course she knew nothing of what was in the lab but she still wanted to enter the lab. As usual, she would lock the windows and the doors before she searched for some substances and beakers. She continued to play around with the substance and then tried the telescopes. She did not notice that someone already opened the door and was standing, leaning against the door with arms crossed on the chest.

            “Are there no observations that you have to write?” MinSoo asked and it made NaRa startled but this time, no words came along with her. She just leered at MinSoo and looked back at the thing she was playing with just now.

            “What are you doing here?!” She hissed and MinSoo smirked. He walked near her and appr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter